Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

chaitali06

Groupbie

chaitali06

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Today's episode seems like dedicated to love birds PUNIR.
I just loved it.
Also the way purvi told arjun that this is her's and onir's fight and they will fight with it togethe and also she told him not to call them anymore and also she will not take any help from him specially.
Manav was rude towards purvi. i am not happy with his behavior his daughter is worse then purvi.

I think Onir is getting what love and concern he is been showing for purvi in return from her side slowly.

i am so happy for them i know they will go to some tough times but as far as they are together they can fight all tough times.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sophie25simonaMcrystalmoonsweet7863pfalcon1949vandithajerusoapwatcher1shermaWinds.of.Heaven

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's Episode" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
About time Arjun stops interfering in their life
He could call onir's cellphone
-.-

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chaitali06simonaMvandithajeru

tasha80

tasha80

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
ok so we know they will fight together but what about the child who needs a mothers love, if arjun is now free to get married to purvi why cant purvi do the same for their childs sake

kandykandyjessiejayilovedhanjanird

style14

IF-Stunnerz

style14

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Arjun wasnt interfering in Purvi's life, unlike others he was actually concerned about her well being. Unlike Purvi, Arjun doesnt emotionally blackmail people and make them do what she desires. 

Wish Purvi had stopped interfering in Arjun's life. His life would have turned out much better.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Twilight15ipkmiss1kandykandyjessiejaydolce123sur_aur_taalsugarplum5-Inferno-Ashlaikapesi11ilovedhanjanirdprityy89ashvikluverrr

Winds.of.Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Winds.of.Heaven

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Oh wow!! Episode dedicated to PuNir!! Awesome!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chaitali06vandithajeru

Ramdeewani

IF-Dazzler

Ramdeewani

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Ha Ha purvi mata ki jai 
where was this manners when she was poking her nose in arjun and ovi's life...Angry
disgusting woman

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jhankarbeats87tejaswiniwenham-Inferno-yyyyAshi22ilovedhanjanird

crystalmoon

crystalmoon

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I agree today's episode was awesome kinda reminds me of ArMaan's  struggling days Wink although you cant compare the both pairs but still i am glad that there love story track is slowly moving forward Heart

chaitali06vandithajeruWinds.of.Heaven

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by style14

Arjun wasnt interfering in Purvi's life, unlike others he was actually concerned about her well being. Unlike Purvi, Arjun doesnt emotionally blackmail people and make them do what she desires.

Wish Purvi had stopped interfering in Arjun's life. His life would have turned out much better.

Why care about this woman who literally ruined his life
Yes this is interfering
Why does he need to call her
And be insulted and be hurt

Post Reply New Post

Go to top