Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

Thank You Bharti and Well Done CVs! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaisyjazz

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

u mean to say bharti told the truth ?

She said "pair phisal gaya" so she didn't say she tried to suicide but she didn't lie and accuse BhoomiSmile So I think now all she needs is a little time to get over all this shocking business and pick her life up again then a new rishta can come for herEmbarrassed I want them to show her character too and develop it well because I have nothing at all against BhartiSmile as long as she isn't trying to break someone's marriageSmile I would love a parallel love track to be run alongside JaiMi's Smile  I have heard she is a very good actress and I wouldn't mind seeing her in a good role in this show!Smile They can do so many positive things with her character!!!Smile

thats great atlast cvs listened to us dont know sach me hamari suni ya khud hi pehle decide kiya but happy that bharti didnt lie Big smile and hasmuk ko support nahi kiya 
she happens to be a positive character actually jo cvs ruin kar rahe hain 
we also want another male lead for her but i dont think woh hoga so she better apne pairo par khade ho kar aage bhade or if this is not happening then better leave the show Smile 

I have a feeling they have already planned out the track and they have definitely brought the character of Bharti into this show for a good reason so I am hoping they have something good planned for her character that does not involve turning negative and being Kishan's illegal second wife. So glad she finally got to talk in the precapSmile I also like Bharti's character when its positive. Till she didn't look as if JaiMi's breakup was all she was waiting for I was actually feeling bad for her. Then I lost all sympathy for the way they portrayed her. At the moment I am very happy. But if she turns negative or tries to break JaiMi I will hate her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaisyjazzsita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank You Bharti and Well Done CVs! (Page 2)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jaisyjazz

Goldie

jaisyjazz

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged

u mean to say bharti told the truth ?

She said "pair phisal gaya" so she didn't say she tried to suicide but she didn't lie and accuse BhoomiSmile So I think now all she needs is a little time to get over all this shocking business and pick her life up again then a new rishta can come for herEmbarrassed I want them to show her character too and develop it well because I have nothing at all against BhartiSmile as long as she isn't trying to break someone's marriageSmile I would love a parallel love track to be run alongside JaiMi's Smile  I have heard she is a very good actress and I wouldn't mind seeing her in a good role in this show!Smile They can do so many positive things with her character!!!Smile

thats great atlast cvs listened to us dont know sach me hamari suni ya khud hi pehle decide kiya but happy that bharti didnt lie Big smile and hasmuk ko support nahi kiya 
she happens to be a positive character actually jo cvs ruin kar rahe hain 
we also want another male lead for her but i dont think woh hoga so she better apne pairo par khade ho kar aage bhade or if this is not happening then better leave the show Smile 

I have a feeling they have already planned out the track and they have definitely brought the character of Bharti into this show for a good reason so I am hoping they have something good planned for her character that does not involve turning negative and being Kishan's illegal second wife. So glad she finally got to talk in the precapSmile I also like Bharti's character when its positive. Till she didn't look as if JaiMi's breakup was all she was waiting for I was actually feeling bad for her. Then I lost all sympathy for the way they portrayed her. At the moment I am very happy. But if she turns negative or tries to break JaiMi I will hate her.

not only u we will also not like it if bharti will become second wife of kishan or trying to break their marriage 
understand she is in turmoil so cant think straight and can be a little bit selfish but thats ok bcoz aisi halat me aise reactions hi hote hain she is human after all and not  god but when it will cross limits then it will become unbearable and ye bahut purana hua jab apna pyar nahi mila toh negative ban jao it will be different and better for the show if dont show this and let bharti move on 

Edited by jaisyjazz - 23 April 2013 at 10:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

adithyan

IF-Sizzlerz

adithyan

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

sita11

-pranjal-

IF-Dazzler

-pranjal-

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks a ton for Update ...i just gonna watch episode to know this only. Smile I am surprised by Sanskaar CV's they can show something sensible is shocking. But now have to jhelofy Bhoomi  torture track & evil AB Tongue

sita11

.sariminoz.

IF-Dazzler

.sariminoz.

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Relived...thanx god oh nt god bt thanx cvs bharti ki thori ijat rakhne k liye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvrsita11

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
superb post and what a superb episode
Kudos to bharti ,Kishen and Bhumi :)

SRKLuvr

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

I am very happy with the CVs todaySmile JaiMi scene was out of this world gorgeous and the precap was quite good. Thumbs Up 

very true JaiMi scene was totally out of the world ,so emotional and so strong Heart

Edited by sita11 - 23 April 2013 at 2:17pm

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I have to thank Bharti again today. For making the right decision.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top