Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged

WOW! We thought Bharti would turn negative but they didn't show that so I was HUGELY relieved and they showed an AWESOME and STRONG Kishan which I was also hugely relieved of. JaiMi scene was totally completely awesome because today they were actually looking like they married for love not compromise and said a heap of really awesome wonderful love filled dialogues which I could hear foreverDay Dreaming Once again Bhoomi showed her true inside beauty but I am a little worried of how bad she is feeling for BhartiConfused Nevertheless I am totally happy with these CVs for not going down a track all of us were totally expecting and I hope whatever they have planned is unique and makes sense! Loved everyone of the characters today but Hasu is not done with his nasty evilness yetAngry He is going to try break JaiMi againAngry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Agrata23adithyansita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank You Bharti and Well Done CVs!" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jaisyjazz

Goldie

jaisyjazz

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
u mean to say bharti told the truth ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaisyjazz

She said "pair phisal gaya" so she didn't say she tried to suicide but she didn't lie and accuse BhoomiSmile So I think now all she needs is a little time to get over all this shocking business and pick her life up again then a new rishta can come for herEmbarrassed I want them to show her character too and develop it well because I have nothing at all against BhartiSmile as long as she isn't trying to break someone's marriageSmile I would love a parallel love track to be run alongside JaiMi's Smile  I have heard she is a very good actress and I wouldn't mind seeing her in a good role in this show!Smile They can do so many positive things with her character!!!Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chowdhury27snowy-Swetha-ktymsita11

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dear Hug
So happy that Bharti for once didn't lie and tell false thing abt Bhoomi Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvrsita11

jaisyjazz

Goldie

jaisyjazz

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by jaisyjazz

She said "pair phisal gaya" so she didn't say she tried to suicide but she didn't lie and accuse BhoomiSmile So I think now all she needs is a little time to get over all this shocking business and pick her life up again then a new rishta can come for herEmbarrassed I want them to show her character too and develop it well because I have nothing at all against BhartiSmile as long as she isn't trying to break someone's marriageSmile I would love a parallel love track to be run alongside JaiMi's Smile  I have heard she is a very good actress and I wouldn't mind seeing her in a good role in this show!Smile They can do so many positive things with her character!!!Smile

thats great atlast cvs listened to us dont know sach me hamari suni ya khud hi pehle decide kiya but happy that bharti didnt lie Big smile and hasmuk ko support nahi kiya 
she happens to be a positive character actually jo cvs ruin kar rahe hain 
we also want another male lead for her but i dont think woh hoga so she better apne pairo par khade ho kar aage bhade or if this is not happening then better leave the show Smile 

SRKLuvrsita11

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I am very happy with the CVs todaySmile JaiMi scene was out of this world gorgeous and the precap was quite good. Thumbs Up 

-Swetha-sita11

colling

IF-Dazzler

colling

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
thats great news!! im so glad..thank u CVs!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

Lovely.Heart

Lovely.Heart

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
I hope she won't turn negative afterwards because looks like she might try and change the story of pair phisal  gaya. In precap Kishan might say that ya I would have got married to you if I wasn't married already. So that might turn her into a vamp? hope not.. .

SRKLuvrsita11

Post Reply New Post

Go to top