Who's responsible for Ranveer's death...?

Poll

Daljeet.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Omfg !!
Can't believe dt Ranveer's dead !! 😭😭😭😭
All dt hppnd cos of dt two dumbos...😡🤢😭
Sahiba is really very shameless nd cheap...whn Ranveer's father was tellin d police officer dt Daljeet is responsible for Ranveer's death,she was puttin her leg in nd savin her...oh my holy god !!
Today she proved dt how cheap nd characterless she is,she is a black spot on woman's name !! 😡
Nd wht to say abt dt great dumb Daljeet ?? 🐷
Uff !! 😡
He was tryin to put Sindoor  in d forehead of a widow who had jst come frm d cremation of her husband...this shows dt how cheap he is,nd da's d reason y majority of people hate Daljeet...he deserves hatred only !! 😡 🐷
Both d dumbos have lost their brains nd sences !! 😡🤢
What do u say guys ?😔
Pls vote nd cmmnt !!

If anybody wants to vote fr Daljeet thn post it in d cmmnts...
Thanxx.
Edited by Alia.tamanna - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jpsyalover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think it is Sahiba and Daljeet equally. If Sahiba hadn't said bad about Ranveer then he wouldn't have gone to Daljeet and drove fast and also Daljeet wouldn't have gone out of the car Ranveer wouldn't have lost his control and died.
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hope tomorrow sahiba slap daljeet many times he really need that!!
Kristen23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya both daljeet and sahiba are responsible...they kept on killing ranveer every minute...in precap daljeet trying to put sinhoor in her forehesd..how shameless.
Lady yui thumbnail
OOH EASY THAT IS RANVEER HIMSELF IS CALLED KARMA FOR ALL HIS BAD DEEDS
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lady yui

and what about daljeet?
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lady yui

so wait &watch becoz even daljeet is going to pay for his bad deed very soon...still say both daljeet & sahiba are cold blooded characters...daljeet trying to fill her maang when everybody has just came back from cremation...what a good karmas daljeet is doing how shameless character he is thats why everybody hate daljeet.
ChandniAdvay thumbnail
if daljeet marry sahiba ranveer soul will never find rest. he dont want his child with daljeet!! how manyy times he say that!! sahiba whn ranveer was alive u hurt him tooo much now he is dead let his soul rest. slap daljeet tomorrow plss for ranveerr
SweetArifa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ranveer himself is responsible for his death. If he wasn't after richness in the first place, all this drama would never have happened. He left Sahiba, cheated on her and even murdered someone and then put the blame on Daljeet and on top of that got them divorced and got married to her forcefully when she was already a married woman. He himself turned his life upside down and is blaming everybody else. He's the cause of all this mess. He is the reason Daljeet turned into the person who he is today. Sahiba is at fault too. If she had been strong enough to stand up to Ranveer, maybe he would have become a better person, but she herself couldn't decide who she loved.  There's a saying in our country "You can't suck cane and blow whistle at the same time". that's what Ranveer was trying to do.

For the life of me i can't understand how people can associate with and defend all the bad deeds that the character of Ranveer has done. They hate the character of Daljeet and is bashing  him all the time. Daljeet is simply reacting to what Ranveer keeps throwing at him, that reminds me of the saying " What you sow, you shall reap".  There's a limit to everything. Always speak and be on the side of truth. The truth will always set you free, no matter how long it takes.

Members of this forum need to be careful of what they say and what they post.  Everyone has the right to their own opinion, but your opinion should not cause conflicts between members.  I know half of this forum are Daljeet's fans and half are Ranveer's. Can we have posts that everyone can participate in, please?

I am not bashing anyone, it's how i feel.

paris.hilton thumbnail
Double postEdited by paris.hilton - 11 years ago