Sequential leap of 18 years in HD cancelled

mg12dvd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hitler Didi

Zee TV's Hitler Didi (Trilogy Media Pvt. Ltd) was recently in the news as the channel and makers were planning a sequential leap of almost 18 years to take the story forward. And to facilitate this jump in time, few new characters, that of Silky Khanna and Girish Jain were introduced along with the re-entry of Aasiya Kazi. A story was being developed keeping the above characters in mind. However, when the news of the huge time leap reached the actors, most of them were not willing to be a part of the post leap story.

Tellychakkar.com had earlier carried a story that actors Rati Pandey, Smita Singh, Sandeep Baswana to name a few, were not happy playing elderly characters.

We hear that with most of the actors playing central characters showing their unhappiness at being part of the time jump, the makers have now cancelled the idea of taking a sequential leap.

When contacted, Aasiya Kazi told us, "Well, I was informed about a leap taking place sometime in May. But I do not know of the recent developments. I have not yet been told of the leap being cancelled."

We tried calling Rati Pandey and even sent her a text message, but she did not respond.

Our efforts to get in touch with Producer Ila Bedi Dutta proved futile. When contacted, the channel refused to comment.

As of now, the creative team is working on a new track to keep the pace going as far as TRPs are concerned.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachidew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yippie no leap🥳 but HD will still run😆 hope they show something good😕  😆
TFS😃
Edited by prachidew - 11 years ago
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yay 
thank god no leap
i can't wait to see new track
yu-know-who thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
yaayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is it confirmed that there wont be any leap?? 😲 😆 
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š

now we have alot of chance of HD going off air soon 🥳

but i want it complete 400 episodes before that 🤔
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -PD-

thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š

now we have alot of chance of HD going off air soon 🥳

but i want it complete 400 episodes before that 🤔

Same here! i want it to complete 400 epis and end on a good note ðŸ˜³ 
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg mere naujawan hero abh aise hi rahega yupiiie..my golden couple inshi abh aise hi saat saat rahenge yupiiie🥳

i love u rishiii
i love u inshiii
Edited by Ranjinikishan - 11 years ago
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
mujhe nahi lagta ye pakki khabar hai koi actor ila ji ke iradon ko dagmaga nahi sakta wo patthar ki lakeer hai jo unhone bol diya to karengi bhale serial band ho jaye 1 week main ðŸ¤£
tfs ðŸ˜ƒ
prachidew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -dear10-

mujhe nahi lagta ye pakki khabar hai koi actor ila ji ke iradon ko dagmaga nahi sakta wo patthar ki lakeer hai jo unhone bol diya to karengi bhale serial band ho jaye 1 week main ðŸ¤£

tfs ðŸ˜ƒ

🤣mujhe bhi doubt ho raha hai🤣
but yeh lo source-  http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/sequential-leap-18-years-hitler-didi-cancelled-owing-actors-disinterest 🤣 tellychakkar ke articles me kitni sachhai hoti hai?😕