Celina blames close frds 4 split wis Sean

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Celina blames close friends for split with Sean!

AFSANA AHMED Times News Network

After seeing him for more than a year, Celina Jaitley has split with her California-based boyfriend Sean Teague! He is the third foreigner whom she has split with. Earlier, she had been dating Swiss guy Alex and Bill Cusack (Hollywood star John Cusack's brother).
   Celina met Sean through Feroze Khan while shooting for her first film Jaanasheen abroad and they started dating. Sources close to Celina say soon after, Sean came to India to help good friend Brad Listerman, husband of Kashmera Shah in his business. That's how the two got serious. However, the source says that Celina felt she was being used by Sean's friends to increase their Bollywood connections. "This angered Celina and when she brought this up with Sean, he took his friends' side and the problems started. The fights grew bigger and regular," informs the source.
   Apparently, after Sean returned to the US, Celina confided in a friend that she felt used and could not handle the long distance. "He would remain inaccessible for days and Celina couldn't reach him when she wanted. Then, he would fight with her a lot over the phone on trivial issues. She loved him for sure but this was a relationship where she cried a lot. Now, she doesn't need it. She wants to channelise her energy towards her work," says the source. What further drifted them apart was Celina's world tour.
   When contacted, Celina, who is shooting in South Africa, says, "Yes, I am single now. When I am in love I give everything to it. I have always been honest about my relationship. Now, I don't want anything to distract me from work." Refusing to speak anymore on the break up, she added that for now, she's going to concentrate on the films she's been signed on for by biggies Suneel Darshan, Vikram Bhatt and Subhash Ghai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aww... thats so sad 😭 Poor Celine... She should concentrate more on her work from now on πŸ˜‰
Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ
baby_gurl101 thumbnail
Thankz for sharing!!Ya she can concentrate more on her work now!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Awww, I really thought they would last!! Oh well, that is relationships for you!! You never know! Thanks for sharing!