#3 PurpleValleyCreations

(Kinjal)

#4 PurpleValleyCreations
(Kinjal)

*New*

#5 PurpleValleyCreations
(Kinjal)

My Inspirations
Adzzy, Pari, Maria(-Mema-), riasa, bushra, vanshikaa, Aashi, farah(sweetshine),Preet, sano88, stutz, ~Saraa~, naureen786,sio
and many more

ps : for pm's buddy me

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 25 June 2013 at 11:46am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

siliya21tenzingchoden-FrozenRain-Jahnavi_KRASGayatriJethanishivi_reyloverHidden_Emotionssmileysmiilluminated.DantaDeepajas112LuvRanJi-vaishnavimural-AshaNegi-zona_malikShrutikaSwaRonRoxxy47pallavi.14KS...Tanvi.-phenomenal-Mellifluous...Roop..Crazy4AshVikKanchi..sammy4uHealMeForeverRiasa---Shailu----Nimmi-Mullai_27yogini64-Saba-veds_6791kupkakesminuuRajeevGurtiFanHSFA-naureen786--Mema-..Amira..shafy_MNJyo_Ksgkuhu_ArshaVarunKiBiwiBerryBlush07..KR..HetuChaseVSArSha_CookieBorn2DancebluelashesMadhu_ArShaMrsSidMalhotrachand91LittleDhampir.Angelic.x.ChaosLuvuKhushiNisha_MaNanKit_Kataishu3003Trouble.blackb28Nikki_TitliBabajiKaThullu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||-PurpleValleyCreations#5-|| [C]" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Do I need to give an Introduction???

I hope you guys know me by now!!

Well,

I'm Kinjal'

Am a student'started making siggies I guess some 2 ' 3 years back'.initially I know my creations were pathetic'but I guess I have improved a lot'seeing the likes and comments I can surely say so'

I Love MOHIT Sehgal, Sanaya, SaJan the most'they are my life'and the reason I learned photoshop

Besides I love Emma, Edward-Bella, KriYansh, Swaron, Reyam, Kunwar, shakti, shantanu, sneha, Himansh, SiRa, Arjun, miley, Vanessa, selena, Zac, Hrithik, Aishwarya, Kisha, Aamna, Rajiv, Rishbala, KSG, jenny, Gautam, priyanka and newly Alia, Varun Dhawan & sidharth malhotra

So you guys will mostly see the edits on these people'

Non animated siggiesIcons

Banners
Glitter text
Gradient text
textures

I accept requests only when the shop is open

So request only at that time'.or else your request will not be considered'

(O) indicates open and (C) indicates close

For request

Please provide HQ pics

Min2 pics for a sigg and max 6

Pm me the pics and text you want'.with subject Sigg/Banner REQ

Text should be max two lines

2REQ per person at a time'

You will get your requests asap'when I'm done

PLEASE use your requests atleast for 2-3 days...I put a lot of efforts for making them Smile

Copyrights

(c)Adi n Kins/IF

-DesiredDreamz/If-

-DD-

PurpleValleyCreations/IF

PVC

(c)Kinjal/IF

PS - Plz don't claim my works as yours

don't crop or steal my work and say as yours'

it really hurts..And please dont post my creations on other sites without my permission

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 26 May 2013 at 2:21am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

tenzingchodensiliya21-FrozenRain-Jahnavi_KRASGayatriJethanishivi_reyloverHidden_Emotionssmileysmiilluminated.-vaishnavimuraljas112Crazy4AshVikKS..---Shailu----Nimmi-yogini64..Roop..Radiance.Roxxy47.Tanvi.sammy4u-Celestial-HealMeForeverRiasakupkakesminuuMrsSidMalhotraRajeevGurtiFankuhu_ArshaHSFA-naureen786-Jyo_Ksg..Amira..shafy_MNLittleDhampir.Angelic.x.Chaos..KR..HetuChaseVSLuvuKhushiArSha_CookieBorn2Danceaishu3003Kit_KatNisha_MaNanTrouble.blackb28sweetMonayaSanu

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Pg 1 : Sajan,Kriyansh.Shantanu,Samud,Ranbir deepika, Varun dhawan, Jennifer, Selena, Amar,shakti, Ayushman, Priyanka, Robsten

Pg 23 : Sanaya,arjun bijlani,shakti mohan, kunwar amar, Sneha kapoor, Shantanu, Vrushan, Selena, SidPari, Alia, Saras Kumud

Pg 37 : saraswatichandra, varun dhawan, siddharth malhotra, selena gomez, drahti, arjun & neha + requests

Pg 53 : Alia, Monaya, arjun, Arsha, Vrushan, Aashiqui 2, Salman, madhuri, SRK, Selena, and TEXTUREs

Pg 79 - Huge update

Pg 110 - Boys are BACK

Pg 134 - quick update

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 25 June 2013 at 11:43am

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

siliya21tenzingchoden-FrozenRain-Jahnavi_KRASGayatriJethanishivi_reyloverHidden_Emotions-vaishnavimuraljas112zona_malikDantaDeepaHealMeForeverkupkakesRiasayogini64---Shailu----Nimmi-Roxxy47pallavi.14..Roop..Crazy4AshVik.Tanvi.minuuRajeevGurtiFanHSFA-naureen786-kuhu_Arsha..Amira..shafy_MNJyo_KsgHetuChaseVSArSha_Cookie..KR..Born2DanceAngelic.x.ChaosLittleDhampir.Nisha_MaNanaishu3003Kit_Katblackb28sweetMonayaSanu

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Textures & PSD's

(Credits)

.|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|.

i use textures from various sources

.|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|..|.

Maria (-Mema-)

Riasa

Sweetrahz

some from google

Deviant Arts

TEXTURES

traitors_stead
bearypink
lovenewwyork
loveelydesigns
Adriano09
myloverobsten
Brand_NewEyes
Sanami276
PSD's

Teenagefairytale
paul_wesley
lalaland
pratibham

(i'll add the new sources as and when i use...list will be updated as and when required)

PS - all the credits goes to the respective owners of the psd'd and textures..i dont own them

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 12 May 2013 at 11:30pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

tenzingchoden-FrozenRain-Jahnavi_KRASsmileysmishivi_reyloverGayatriJethaniHidden_Emotionsilluminated.jas112zona_malikDantaDeepa-vaishnavimuralHealMeForeverRiasakupkakesRoxxy47pallavi.14Crazy4AshVik..Roop..---Shailu----Nimmi-sammy4u-Celestial-RajeevGurtiFanBorn2DanceHetuChaseVSArSha_Cookiechand91kuhu_Arsha-naureen786-dancersqueen..KR..MrsSidMalhotrashafy_MNJyo_KsgHSFALittleDhampir.Angelic.x.ChaosNisha_MaNanblackb28Roses-khushiaishu3003sweetMonayaSanu

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Holla To all my Banner Adictz ! Hug
It's me again .. aka ur very own Kinjal with the back to back Updates! Wink
Okay, so we've actually reached Thread 5. Shocked
Unbelievable! I had ne'er ever realized that we would cross so many Threads haan. LOL
Really thanks to each & every Lykor + commentor. Big smile
You Guyyz are great !! All of you are my constant support. Clap
Thank you for showering so much Blessings on me and my works!! Embarrassed
I really appreciate all your suggestions and pokes to me everytime i update.Tongue
My happiness even doubles on seeing all your Baeutiful comments at the moment i update. Approve
Now, we've reached # 5 and Hope with all your love & kindness we'll cross this thread too very soon !! Cool

SaJan
[texture credit : Maria]

KriYaansh / Arsha

Shantanu

Selena Gomez

RobSten

Priyanka Chopra

Jennifer Winget

SaMud

KhudaJaane

just a random thought of making this sigg...with these couples...since khuda jaane really plays an important role in all of their lives

Varun Dhawan

Scroll Down For ICONS

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 24 April 2013 at 11:58pm

The following 62 member(s) liked the above post:

siliya21tenzingchoden-FrozenRain-GayatriJethanishivi_reyloversmileysmiJahnavi_KRASHidden_Emotions-vaishnavimuralDantaDeepasanjana_D3jas112Crazy4AshVik-Nimmi----Shailu---..Roop..pallavi.14Roxxy47-Ishita-Kanchi..NocturnalBeingyogini64-Saba-kupkakesRiasa...Mallu...-Celestial-sammy4uPunjabiKudi_17-phenomenal-.Tanvi.minuuRajeevGurtiFanShafoo-naureen786-kuhu_Arshadancersqueen...Harmony.....KR..-Mema-..Amira..shafy_MNHSFAJyo_Ksgviniva sharmaMrsSidMalhotraMadhu_ArShachand91LuvuKhushiHetuChaseVSArSha_CookieBorn2DanceAngelic.x.ChaosSuni1986Sneha113Nisha_MaNanaishu3003Kit_Katblackb28-ExceptioalMe-Nikki_TitlisweetMonayaSanu

-Ocean.eyes-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
I c o n s

So thats all for now !
special thanks to shailja(sweetu) and misha(sweetheart)
Do like and comment !
-Kinjal

Edited by -Ocean.eyes- - 25 April 2013 at 12:00am

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

tenzingchoden-FrozenRain-Jahnavi_KRASGayatriJethanishivi_reyloverHidden_Emotions-vaishnavimuralSweety1234556sanjana_D3jas112DantaDeepa-Ishita-HealMeForeverNocturnalBeingKanchi..prachidew--Shukti--kupkakesRiasayogini64-Saba-Being-HumanRadiance.Roxxy47ShrutikaSwaRonpallavi.14..Roop..Crazy4AshVik---Shailu----Nimmi-RiyaArShaKapoorsammy4uPunjabiKudi_17.Tanvi.Angelic.x.ChaosSneha113ShafooRajeevGurtiFanHetuChaseVSArSha_CookieBorn2Dancechand91Madhu_ArShaLuvuKhushikuhu_ArshaHSFA..KR.....Harmony...dancersqueen-naureen786-shafy_MNJyo_Ksg..Amira..viniva sharmaMrsSidMalhotrablackb28Kit_KatNisha_MaNanaishu3003sweetMonayaSanu

---Shailu---

IF-Rockerz

---Shailu---

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Res Tongue

Unress Cool

Yaayieee !!!! 1st to comment !! Dancing

Wowiee! Thread Looks Mesmerizing and so as ur Update Jaaniya ClapClap

Congo Shongo for ur 5th Thread !! PartyParty Party

So, happy for you ...  Big smile

And i wish may u cross this Thread really very soonie and reach Thread 6 and many more to come in near future. Star

Now coming to the updates .. Wink

Well! *scratching my bum* LOL

Kya bolun main ... *in good sense* Wink

Amazing waala update tha ... Clap

Esp. mujhe Shan waala bahaut achcha laga ... Totally amazed and yeah tujhe yeh pic kaha se mili ? Shocked Tongue

Mujhe bhi chahiye aisa creation ... Mere liye banaegi Shan ka ? Embarrassed

And Loved SaMud too ... Esp. Jenni ke pics are Fab! Tongue Approve

And the Icon ... Haaayeee too Good! Embarrassed

Though i really don't know much abt MJHT but yeah can see Sanaya & Mohit's Chemistry . LOL Big smile

Overall, the Update was Fab and the Thread looks Beautiful by your special touches! Thumbs Up

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to be a part of this thread! Embarrassed

Love ya Forevah & Everrr ...!!! *Never ending waala* Wink Hug

Muaaahhhazzz  Heart Hug

XOxo Heart Heart Heart

-Ur's Sweetu Blushing 

Chal now show me ur 36 inch baddi waali smile ! Wink

Edited by ---Shailu--- - 25 April 2013 at 3:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tenzingchodenHidden_EmotionsHealMeForever-Ocean.eyes-

Born2Dance

IF-Sizzlerz

Born2Dance