OMG Purvi is just unbelivable!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Purvi is just unbelivable!!!!!! She told Onir that they promised eachother that they will stand together,but I would LOVE to remind her that she made the same promise to ARJUN!!!! She is reminding Onir his promise,but she should remember how she and Arjun promised to same thing!!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡Edited by AsYa_fan - 10 years ago
She is soo disgusting :-x Errrg.. She didn't kept any 1 of the word she had promised to Arjun and this is heights nw her baby is crying for her and she is busy in romance wdh he so called husband !
I agree. She was supposedly so worried about Pari and even feeding her secretly. Now when she knows Ovi knows the truth and will be upset, she has abandoned her "concern" for Pari as well. Now is the time that she should be checking up on Pari to make sure she is ok.
For Purvi is like promises are made to be broken.Purvi promised to Arjun never leave him alone and will always love him when he was her lover now see what she done to Arjun?i don't believe her and don't care whatever now she makes promises with Onir I am sure she will later forget it...
Originally posted by JulieD

I agree. She was supposedly so worried about Pari and even feeding her secretly. Now when she knows Ovi knows the truth and will be upset, she has abandoned her "concern" for Pari as well. Now is the time that she should be checking up on Pari to make sure she is ok.
I agree!! Purvi is so disgusting that she forgot all about Pari and is now romancing her "husband" I don't even think Onir is Purvi's husband! I hate Purvi now! She doesn't even care for a tiny baby!!
Originally posted by geetrana45

For Purvi is like promises are made to be broken.Purvi promised to Arjun never leave him alone and will always love him when he was her lover now see what she done to Arjun?i don't believe her and don't care whatever now she makes promises with Onir I am sure she will later forget it...

completely agree wid ur post.
cv's had once shown purvi as a character where all the viewers loved her..
but now cv's have butchered her character n they r showing her as mishti where all viewers are hating her
This purvi is not the character i recall from last year. It is the evil twin Mishti🤢. I was thinking mishti is so disgusting that she has no concern for her newborn baby and is only concerned about this grown man onir. Also, she did promise arjun that she will only love him, i guess that was only to play with his feelings , so that he will be ready to sacrifice his life.

Purvi aka mishti cannot be the lead of this show if her behavior towards her child is so disgusting. I hope they kill off her character now that she has wronged both arjun and pari and all she cares for is this disgusting ex doctor🤢
Originally posted by geetrana45

SO TRUE!!! I am an ARVI fan and i am now forced to say that  purvi has now been shown as a lying and manipulative person and a heartless mother. Who wants to see a show where a lead woman is potrayed like this...worse than villans🤢
Purvi.

What  do  I  say  about  her?