pyar ka panchnama & swaal pe swaal

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Aradhya did a mistake in life : she believed she fell in 'love' with a sincere, direct dil se type voice on a radio timeslot.
and this mistake- has completely changed Aradhya's life. As she described today: a fikki -tasteless, lifeless life!

Highlight of today's episode was: Aradhya's frustration!
She hates this situation she is trapped into. She hates being sarcastic but still she does it. And it is further killing her. What now- what next-How long?
She has so many questions -so many complaints! SHe deserves all the answers -but no one is bothered to acknowledge or address it!
I loved how she told 'joke' to Bharti! How she 'made' Madhav do chores infront of Bharti!
How annoying for her is to follow these senseless rasams daadi keeps on popping - she selflessly does that: in return she gets nothing but uncomforable situations.

I did see hope in today's episode: Mittals might provide platform to many sawaal us viewers have.
We have 3 culprits for Aradhya's panchnaama, as her crime was to be pure at heart & infatuated 'love':

1. Daadi:
For whom she did it? - For Madhav
her reason: Madhav loves her.
Her crime: No consideration of Aradhya's likes - slyplay to maintain swap & attack.
Result: Aradhya is trapped. she ensured 'khoobsurat' wife for pota.  Adopted pota :well use him,chuck him.

2. Rahul:
For whom he did it? - For Ma'm & Madhav
his reason: _Mine was arranged marraige to please ma'm. & my buddy loves Aradhya - so 'gift' her.
His crime: No consideration of Aradhya's likes.
Result:  Aradhya is trapped. He is proved ultimate dumb.

3. Madhav:
For whom he did it? - Errm ..For Madhav/ self.
His reason: he loves Aradhya & readily belived Aradhya loves Him.
Result: Aradhya is trapped. Ehsaas is dead. Madhav is nomore downgazing, finger rubbbing shyguy. Madhav hits jackpot.

What now?
We have this trap SO set - Aradhya is not escaping anywhere. Daadi will forget all pagpheras rasams. Rahul is trying his level best to ensure- Aradhya falls in 'love' with Madhav.
Madhav is acting lovelorn obidient husband:almost sure that Aru has no way out.
Bharti is preparing for her own addendums to keep Aradhya 'away' from  Madhav
Periwal dad Pallavi are trublue daadi blood - sirf apnaa hi dekho.

No one sees Aradhya's discomfort. even if Madhav & Rahul notice- they don't do anything to lessen it.  guess now the sameold routine starts. tussles & troubles. Thats it.

Wish to see:
Daadi getting better & Aru going back.
meaningful Conversation between Aradhya & periwals -individually.
It looked uncomfortable- but I am looking forward to see How Rahul's interview & conversation replay shapes up.

I want Aradhya to continue this sarcasam & make Periwals realize atleast that way.
Want more Aradhya- Bharti Scenes. their Action-reactions are prime of this show.

And most Importantly:I have said it before:
When our society is so much in dire need to define woman's rights & justice;
When Sony chanel & its CEO Mrs. Rajani talks about Nirbhaya case in Crime patrol :
I want Mittal's to DE-justify this swap, and show it's OK to speak up for your rights & not accept what is dumped on you!
Aradhya's reaction after swap, was highlight of the show - Perhaps that's what maintained last week's trp steady! Now really hope to see that headstrong approach to continue.

Let Aru go back & let madhav rediscover 'ehsaas' - Then only this rishta will be dil ki nazar se khoobsurat.

Edited by spdp - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navya19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow awesome post & loved how U mentioned each one's action & followed result 😛
truely after all this mess Dadi, Rahul, Madhav & otherPeriwals r in happy go lucky phase & not even once trying to find what might have happened after Shaadi night hangama that made Aaru to come to her Sasural...The most annoying was Bharathi worried about Aaru's Studies & not willing to know the true reason of her presence 😆
kapoormenka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want Aradhya interaction with Rahul questioning him why he played the game with her? He seems to comfortable that Aradhya has fallen with Madhav without showing any remorse. I think her questioning might show him some light that it is not easy for a girl to forget everything and fall in love after getting such a big cheating on her wedding day. 

Agree Bharti and Aradhya little scene was really electrifying. I don't know but I feel aradhya is taking revenge from herself instead of Madhav as her sarcasm and rudeness are not going to hurt Madhav but herself, Bharti or maybe Rahul (if ever he comes to know).

In my view Aradhya and Rahul fight would have been more impactful as there would have been equal reaction for every action.
rahullsharma thumbnail

tfs yeah whoever is beetween dulha swap but in all reason aru

is trapped for whatever reosan 

shanthi510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post...Aradhya has so many questions that are unanswered..hope she confronts rahul and madhav..
bharthi stopped thinking to find out reason of aradhya's stay...
diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i also liked aaradhyas behavior towards madam & madhav. She looked wicked.
Buit i was kinda surprised at the normal talk between arus father & madam. I
thought arus father might speak in a angry tone but i guess aaru must have told
them that they all have to behave well just for daadis sake. I guess madhav will not
even tell rahul about the insult that he receives from aaru.
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nicely written as always! 👍🏼

Sawaal pe sawaal is going on in viewer's mind but the ones who shud ask sawaal on the story is remaining tongue-tied for some unknown  reasons. Saw a good progress in last episode. We got a new amnesia case. Rahul joined Dadi/Periwal Papa/Pallavi's group who suffers from bhool ne ki bimaari.  I thought he was doubtful about Aradhya pretending happy. He seemed fine when he assured Madhav that Aaru will fall in love with him. Why on earth he is expecting Aaru to fall for Madhav so fast? Looks like he has forgotten what Aaru told them at hospital. She was very clear about her stand then why is he trying to be over smart. Its very cheap if  he is trying to milk the situation for his radio station's popularity. He very cleverly arranged the live chat infront of our kamzor dil dadi. Beta, we know that we dont care about Aaru kam se kam apne bhai ke baare mein tho soch.

Another thing i liked was Bharti asking Pallavi to go n read her books if she is done with the breakfast. It was something viewers like me wished to hear. Well dadi n papa came on her defence, but i'm glad Bharti's interference put n end to the breakfast table drama.

Why was dadi shocked when Aaru commented abt she understanding the real face? (during the discussion Madhav's old pictures) Both Madhav & Dadi looked shocked by her comment.
It seems Aaru didnt see the Brown boo pic. Guess its kept for future purpose.

Madhav looked like old Madhav for the first time after shaadi drama. Looks like his love got lost somewhere on shaadi mandap where Aaru told openly that she never had any feelings for him. He too seems least bothered about Aaru's feelings. It was a huge disappointment to see him not being helpful to control the rasams inspite of knowing the fact that its irritating her to the core. He knows that she there on his request to aid daadi & yet he doing nothing for her is not fair. He mite be a bola bala bechara insaan but he can show some insaniyat by saving her from these tortures. Didnt feel sorry for him when he was forced to fold the clothes. Me too want to see him rising up n behave like a hero.

Bharti-Aradhya scene was the best scene of the day. Loved Bharti's expressions on the bedroom scene. The usage of Honey provided lil honey for the viewers & mirchi effect on Bharti. I'm looking forward for more saas bahu scenes. Curious to know how Aaru wud react when she receive her study books. Though Bharti is planning to keep Aaru away from her innocent son, i feel Aaru will turn it into another opportunity to irritate Bharti. Hope the books will bring along some hilarious moments.

Aaru is not all enjoying this taunt game. Its very much unlike her n she is unhappy that she isnt able to behave real. Maybe she is getting lil satisfaction when she taunt Madhav but its also giving her lot of pain. Lets see how long will she continue the taunts. 

I want Mittal's to DE-justify this swap, and show it's OK to speak up for your rights & not accept what is dumped on you! - I also want to see the same. 

shanthi510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Reshmi-

Nicely written as always! 👍🏼

Sawaal pe sawaal is going on in viewer's mind but the ones who shud ask sawaal on the story is remaining tongue-tied for some unknown  reasons. Saw a good progress in last episode. We got a new amnesia case. Rahul joined Dadi/Periwal Papa/Pallavi's group who suffers from bhool ne ki bimaari.  I thought he was doubtful about Aradhya pretending happy. He seemed fine when he assured Madhav that Aaru will fall in love with him. Why on earth he is expecting Aaru to fall for Madhav so fast? Looks like he has forgotten what Aaru told them at hospital. She was very clear about her stand then why is he trying to be over smart. Its very cheap if  he is trying to milk the situation for his radio station's popularity. He very cleverly arranged the live chat infront of our kamzor dil dadi. Beta, we know that we dont care about Aaru kam se kam apne bhai ke baare mein tho soch.

Another thing i liked was Bharti asking Pallavi to go n read her books if she is done with the breakfast. It was something viewers like me wished to hear. Well dadi n papa came on her defence, but i'm glad Bharti's interference put n end to the breakfast table drama.

Why was dadi shocked when Aaru commented abt she understanding the real face? (during the discussion Madhav's old pictures) Both Madhav & Dadi looked shocked by her comment.
It seems Aaru didnt see the Brown boo pic. Guess its kept for future purpose.

Madhav looked like old Madhav for the first time after shaadi drama. Looks like his love got lost somewhere on shaadi mandap where Aaru told openly that she never had any feelings for him. He too seems least bothered about Aaru's feelings. It was a huge disappointment to see him not being helpful to control the rasams inspite of knowing the fact that its irritating her to the core. He knows that she there on his request to aid daadi & yet he doing nothing for her is not fair. He mite be a bola bala bechara insaan but he can show some insaniyat by saving her from these tortures. Didnt feel sorry for him when he was forced to fold the clothes. Me too want to see him rising up n behave like a hero.

Bharti-Aradhya scene was the best scene of the day. Loved Bharti's expressions on the bedroom scene. The usage of Honey provided lil honey for the viewers & mirchi effect on Bharti. I'm looking forward for more saas bahu scenes. Curious to know how Aaru wud react when she receive her study books. Though Bharti is planning to keep Aaru away from her innocent son, i feel Aaru will turn it into another opportunity to irritate Bharti. Hope the books will bring along some hilarious moments.

Aaru is not all enjoying this taunt game. Its very much unlike her n she is unhappy that she isnt able to behave real. Maybe she is getting lil satisfaction when she taunt Madhav but its also giving her lot of pain. Lets see how long will she continue the taunts. 

I want Mittal's to DE-justify this swap, and show it's OK to speak up for your rights & not accept what is dumped on you! - I also want to see the same. 

Nice post...
shanthi510 thumbnail
Originally posted by: spdp

Aradhya did a mistake in life : she believed she fell in 'love' with a sincere, direct dil se type voice on a radio timeslot.

and this mistake- has completely changed Aradhya's life. As she described today: a fikki -tasteless, lifeless life!

Highlight of today's episode was: Aradhya's frustration!
She hates this situation she is trapped into. She hates being sarcastic but still she does it. And it is further killing her. What now- what next-How long?
She has so many questions -so many complaints! SHe deserves all the answers -but no one is bothered to acknowledge or address it!
I loved how she told 'joke' to Bharti! How she 'made' Madhav do chores infront of Bharti!
How annoying for her is to follow these senseless rasams daadi keeps on popping - she selflessly does that: in return she gets nothing but uncomforable situations.

I did see hope in today's episode: Mittals might provide platform to many sawaal us viewers have.
We have 3 culprits for Aradhya's panchnaama, as her crime was to be pure at heart & infatuated 'love':

1. Daadi:
For whom she did it? - For Madhav
her reason: Madhav loves her.
Her crime: No consideration of Aradhya's likes - slyplay to maintain swap & attack.
Result: Aradhya is trapped. she ensured 'khoobsurat' wife for pota.  Adopted pota :well use him,chuck him.

2. Rahul:
For whom he did it? - For Ma'm & Madhav
his reason: _Mine was arranged marraige to please ma'm. & my buddy loves Aradhya - so 'gift' her.
His crime: No consideration of Aradhya's likes.
Result:  Aradhya is trapped. He is proved ultimate dumb.

3. Madhav:
For whom he did it? - Errm ..For Madhav/ self.
His reason: he loves Aradhya & readily belived Aradhya loves Him.
Result: Aradhya is trapped. Ehsaas is dead. Madhav is nomore downgazing, finger rubbbing shyguy. Madhav hits jackpot.

What now?
We have this trap SO set - Aradhya is not escaping anywhere. Daadi will forget all pagpheras rasams. Rahul is trying his level best to ensure- Aradhya falls in 'love' with Madhav.
Madhav is acting lovelorn obidient husband:almost sure that Aru has no way out.
Bharti is preparing for her own addendums to keep Aradhya 'away' from  Madhav
Periwal dad Pallavi are trublue daadi blood - sirf apnaa hi dekho.

No one sees Aradhya's discomfort. even if Madhav & Rahul notice- they don't do anything to lessen it.  guess now the sameold routine starts. tussles & troubles. Thats it.

Wish to see:
Daadi getting better & Aru going back.
meaningful Conversation between Aradhya & periwals -individually.
It looked uncomfortable- but I am looking forward to see How Rahul's interview & conversation replay shapes up.

I want Aradhya to continue this sarcasam & make Periwals realize atleast that way.
Want more Aradhya- Bharti Scenes. their Action-reactions are prime of this show.

And most Importantly:I have said it before:
When our society is so much in dire need to define woman's rights & justice;
When Sony chanel & its CEO Mrs. Rajani talks about Nirbhaya case in Crime patrol :
I want Mittal's to DE-justify this swap, and show it's OK to speak up for your rights & not accept what is dumped on you!
Aradhya's reaction after swap, was highlight of the show - Perhaps that's what maintained last week's trp steady! Now really hope to see that headstrong approach to continue.

Let Aru go back & let madhav rediscover 'ehsaas' - Then only this rishta will be dil ki nazar se khoobsurat.

Nice post...
@bold...this has to happen in show...well said