Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namsmk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: kiranjas

hey namitha...welcome in BFF forum...

my name is jaskiran and and also joined IF few dayzz back...

i m here only for prithvi and sanvi...  i love prithvi sanyal... 

Hi Jaskiran...
thanku.. So u too don't watch BFF after Prithvi left?
Edited by namsmk - 10 years ago
crazy2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: namsmk

Hi Debu...😊 🤗
I was confused b/w sanvi n varna.. .. n now I realise that I luv sanvi more bcoz even I feel that BFF has lost its charm after Prithvi left..I hope Prithvi will change his decision to come bck for a 'short time'...Hope u'll soon b active on BFF forum bcoz the show is not that boring..😃

Glad nams that we have one more SanVi fan, do join Parth's and SanVi AT and have lost of fun
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: namsmk

Hi Jaskiran...
thanku.. So u too don't watch BFF after Prithvi left?

no it's not like that... i hv not stopped watching BFF only in the hope  that somewhere i get to listen prithvi's name frm anyone... but sad, in the last one  month not even sanju bothered or cared wherebouts of prithvi... prithvi is sanju's love and hw can she forget him so easily... i could not digest that... after prithvi's exit... watchig it fr the ,mystery man

now i m waiting fr prithvi's entry...now he is coming i m very happy... 
Edited by kiranjas - 10 years ago
namsmk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranjas

no it's not like that... i hv not stopped watching BFF only in the hope  that somewhere i get to listen prithvi's name frm anyone... but sad, in the last one  month not even sanju bothered or cared wherebouts of prithvi... prithvi is sanju's love and hw can she forget him so easily... i could not digest that... after prithvi's exit... watchig it fr the ,mystery man

now i m waiting fr prithvi's entry...now he is coming i m very happy... 

The day when Ela shouted at Sanju, she mentioned about Prithvi...U didn't notice that? n Sanju was sad... Ya even I thought about hw she can forget him so easily... Mayb bcoz she was surrounded by so many controversies that she didn't get tym to think about him. 😛😊