Afsar Bitiya

India-Forums

Kinshuk's Audition Clip for that Life Ok Show

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Kinshuk's Audition Clip for that Life Ok Show Embarrassed:

Ok honestly I had no idea what was going on until I was halfway through the clip, I realised the scene was in a car I think, I was too distracted by his sexy smile to notice what was going on LOL Embarrassed then I watched it again and his smile distracted me again LOL but I must clap for Kinshuk Clap If I was sitting there doing an audition I would burst out laughing after saying the first word of the first line ROFL

Edited by FizaluvsKinshuk - 22 April 2013 at 1:54pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tiger93artiluvkinshukanjumluvkinnyaruntouchJasluvsKinshukRagvir_PrishnaZoyaluvsKinshuktrinilisamoniluvskinshukkmfan_2

trinilisa IF-Rockerz
trinilisa
trinilisa

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
oh my god Fiza,,where on earth did you get that???Smile

Kinshuk looked so handsome,,as usual,,of course,,Heart

You were distracted by his smile,,,no,,did you not see his biceps,,oh my word,,they have gotten so much firmer and bigger,,Thumbs Up

oh Kinshuk what are you doing to us,,Day Dreaming

Thanks for sharing Fiza,,sorry if I sounded naughty,,Wink

P.S. don't think it's a car scene,,had an umbrella or something,,but who cares just look at kinny and enjoy his wonderful charm,,

Edited by trinilisa - 22 April 2013 at 2:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JasluvsKinshuk-SilverDragon-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lottt Fiizuuu for this . OMGG!! Can't even tell u how I felt seeing Kinshuk Acting after like agesss Day Dreaming. OMGG how Dashing , Cutee He looked in Blue Embarrassed . And Don't Worry ..me2 was totally adoring his charming Face through out the video , only to realizing it once it got finished LOL . But From the Video what i guessed about his character is that he gonna be Flirty kind of Guy who lives his own life . Interesting oneEmbarrassed . Lets see What Nextt for us and KM in future . Hope to see our hotiee soon back on TV Screen . 

-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinilisa

oh my god Fiza,,where on earth did you get that???Smile

Kinshuk looked so handsome,,as usual,,of course,,Heart

You were distracted by his smile,,,no,,did you not see his biceps,,oh my word,,they looked so much firmer and bigger,,Thumbs Up

oh Kinshuk what are you doing to us,,Day Dreaming

Thanks for sharing Fiza,,sorry if I sounded naughty,,Wink

P.S. don't think it's a car scene,,had an umbrella or something,,but who cares just look at kinny and enjoy his wonderful charm,,

I got it from somewhere Wink Tongue I got it from the internet Tongue Wink LOL and like I said I was distracted by his smile LOL and yep they areDay Dreaming Embarrassed and yeh I didn't actually understand what was going on LOL

JasluvsKinshukmoniluvskinshuk

-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

Thanks a lottt Fiizuuu for this . OMGG!! Can't even tell u how I felt seeing Kinshuk Acting after like agesss Day Dreaming. OMGG how Dashing , Cutee He looked in Blue Embarrassed . And Don't Worry ..me2 was totally adoring his charming Face through out the video , only to realizing it once it got finished LOL . But From the Video what i guessed about his character is that he gonna be Flirty kind of Guy who lives his own life . Interesting oneEmbarrassed . Lets see What Nextt for us and KM in future . Hope to see our hotiee soon back on TV Screen . 

Your Welcome Moni and yep me too Day Dreaming and I think there's more to the character, the audition only showed a small part, because to me it looked like the character was married and the show will obviously start with him being not married, this week has given us a lot of Kinshuk news Big smile

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Your Welcome Moni and yep me too Day Dreaming and I think there's more to the character, the audition only showed a small part, because to me it looked like the character was married and the show will obviously start with him being not married, this week has given us a lot of Kinshuk news Big smile

KM's char is married here ? How did u guessed that ? Smile . And did u noticed FINALLY!! We know Actual Height of KM , And it's 5'10 LOLEmbarrassedWink

-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

KM's char is married here ? How did u guessed that ? Smile . And did u noticed FINALLY!! We know Actual Height of KM , And it's 5'10 LOLEmbarrassedWink

Well I said it looked like Blushing honestly it looked like an after marriage scene and he is droping his wife off to the parlour LOL and Zoya knew his height, she told me before Big smile

moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
She could be his GF as well Fizu LOLWink . But Anyways Let us wait & Watch Big smile . Oh Zoya told u about his height ? Thatzz good Smile

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 22 April 2013 at 2:44pm

Go to top