Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ZAHARA.

Coolbie

ZAHARA.

FF Forum Graphicer, Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
So finally the first episode has arrived! I loved the contrast between Singapore and India, how simple Singapore seems and how dramatic India seems! It started off with Simran's dad pretending to be in bandages so that Simran doesn't go to India for a friend's wedding, and true to the genre, it was definitely hilarious! But then we got his fear of something happening to her especially in an unsafe country, which I suppose is justified, my parents would never let me go into another country in the East alone! And then we got Rajveer's entry, and I was a bit surprise that he was educated! I mean, looking at previous "educated girl" and "guy from non-educated" backgrounds, I didn't expect Rajveer to have an education, but I guess that's why I like him! It was a bit strange to see Gaurav speaking Haryanvi but maybe that's because I'm used to seeing him as "Daksh" (a previous character of his). And thank god there is the change from typical 'angry young man' to a man who is just normal! I guess that's why Gaurav suits Rajveer so much, because he's neither too much or too less, he's just "normal". And am I the only one that loved Simran's blue dress? 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-lucky.m..Jenny..-Alina.RockchickFaiza-Cheeni-LoveSimmiDestroyedInLoveAndromeda001-wintergreen-bookworm-ALS--Fearless_LoverKiShaholic.SanzPaRudholicHdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "22nd April: Singapore VS India" in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoveSimmi

IF-Sizzlerz

LoveSimmi

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks Dear for quick update Smile

ZAHARA.

Coolbie

ZAHARA.

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
^

I'm not the one doing updates! It was just a brief take of my views from the first episode. But you're welcome anyhow! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina.KiShaholic.

KiShaholic.

IF-Stunnerz

KiShaholic.

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Zahara I like your simple and short take on today's episode. It's a really nice show with a bunch of good actors. Actually I've never watched Gaurav earlier, so can't say how he was previously. But he's really impressed me in the first episode. And you're so right, he's no way the angry young man types, thankfully. I'm honestly saturated watching those characters onscreen.

Looking forward to what's in store for us!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA.

Coolbie

ZAHARA.

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yamzy

Zahara I like your simple and short take on today's episode. It's a really nice show with a bunch of good actors. Actually I've never watched Gaurav earlier, so can't say how he was previously. But he's really impressed me in the first episode. And you're so right, he's no way the angry young man types, thankfully. I'm honestly saturated watching those characters onscreen.

Looking forward to what's in store for us!!

Hey Yamini! Thank you! And yeah, it seems like there's something for everyone! Drama/Romance/Comedy/Saas Bahu etc etc. I watched him as Daksh and he was more like a bitter divorce lawyer, but I'm glad that there's an educated, nice guy like Rajveer! I'm just wondering whether Raj & Simran meet at her friend's wedding or not. Hm...LOL

KiShaholic.

KiShaholic.

IF-Stunnerz

KiShaholic.

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@Zahara yeah that's one thing I'm wondering too. They'll probably meet at her friend's wedding Wink

ZAHARA.

bookworm-ALS--

IF-Stunnerz

bookworm-ALS--

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Thank you.
Well, I'm sure we'll get to see his attitude when he meets Simran... Coz from what we know their first meet is gonna be un-cordial :P
Yeah Rajveer is cute and I liked that who Singapore v/s India too...the screenplay was well done

Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 22 April 2013 at 7:51pm

ZAHARA.

Andromeda001

IF-Sizzlerz

Andromeda001

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Thnk U, now more eager 4 next epis. I m sure RajSi r gonna meet in marriage only. Their 1st meeting wud be worth watchingWink.

ZAHARA.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.