Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai

My brief take on the very first episode!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD! Sukirti Kandpal is back to rock our tv screens Big smile

She totally stood out as Simran today, her entry was so so adorable, I honestly love the relationship & bond she and her dad share. It felt so real and natural. The guy whose playing her dad, is a good actor who portrayed the right emotions at the right time. And Sukirti, what do I say Day Dreaming she is such a charmer..so damn natural. Her acting was amazing of course, and her character is totally admirable! Heart Although we didn't see much of her today.

Coming to the family part, I loved Rajveer's entry. SUPERB! The way he got onto the terrace was cool LOL I like the way he shares this close bond with every family member, whether they are stern or soft. The family drama was a little too dramatic & intense, but it was very gripping, didn't bore me at all. Ahh, Rajveer's convincing power will definitely make his tauji say a YES. Its kind of obvious, but really the guy is adorable, very sweet and simple yet smart Wink

Am now, totally looking forward to Rajveer-Simran's story Day Dreaming I think their pair is gonna be an amazing one! :)

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

lexusdevilanji99sukirtisthebestMeena1428coolfish68happy.uk--Aaliyah--..Naina..SukuKiiDeewani..Jenny..destineyyy-sakshi-Queen_Cleopetralucky.mZAHARA.shewolf.-Alina.soni595ilovedhanjanirdMS-meghasharma--Doyel--RidziPiaJazSimi.Sukirticious.Andromeda001--Shamoo--DestroyedInLove-wintergreen-Shedevil25bookworm-ALS--SanzPaRudholicHdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My brief take on the very first episode!" in Kaisa Ye Ishq Hai Ajab Sa Risk Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
I so agree with you!

There's this strange essence to this show from the very beginning. As well as being a romantic-comedy, there is also slight drama and a touch of saas bahu saga but these will keep in check depending on how the creatives go about it. 

Rajveer is adorable! And the Charlie's Angel sort of entrance his sister and he had was hilarious! The way she ran upstairs with that bowl (I have no idea what it is!) and how he jumped over onto the balcony was just awesome. 

Tauji's background score really freaked me out, I don't know whether it was just too loud or too eerie but he is definitely the man to watch out for! I like how he has a soft corner for Rajveer though, I mean how can you not - the guy is adorable!

And Sukirti was beautiful! Her and her father probably have one of the most realistic relationships in shows ever, the way he is worried for her yet the way she pacifies him. I loved her dresses as well, way too adorable!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lexusdevilcoolfish68--Aaliyah--..Naina..SukuKiiDeewaniQueen_CleopetraAndromeda001.Sukirticious.DestroyedInLoveshewolf.RidziPiaJazSimirelentless.

RidziPiaJazSimi

IF-Sizzlerz

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
@yamzy so so so loved the entry part..she is totally rok like princess...
perfect attitude coolness expressions dialouges perfect goes wid her personality...

her role is deffo damn awsum n show gonna b rok for sure...Day Dreaming

gaurav also so cute n lovly boy...their pair really gonna b amzing one TongueHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfish68Queen_Cleopetra.Sukirticious.DestroyedInLoverelentless.

RidziPiaJazSimi

IF-Sizzlerz

RidziPiaJazSimi

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
remind sukku s dialouge frm sbs "simran is a kool gal or usse laat mar bilkol nai pashand LOL n so on ...Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfish68DestroyedInLove.Sukirticious.relentless.

.Sukirticious.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sukirticious.

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
thanks dear for update in pakistan there is no life ok channel watch it later 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfish68DestroyedInLoverelentless.

DestroyedInLove

IF-Sizzlerz

DestroyedInLove

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
beautiful post...
My fairy sukku rocks...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfish68relentless.

destineyyy

IF-Dazzler

destineyyy

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
yeah the epi was sooo amazing.. suku entry was so nice
she look stunning and coming to rajveer his entry was also very exciting
loved the epi and the bonding btwn simran and her father..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfish68relentless.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for the replies Hug

@ZAHARA. May I know ur name dear? You could have opened this topic instead of me LOL you express so well :) loved everything you wrote and I agree with you completely :-)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top