Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

will Bharti tell the truth & save Bhumi (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

annpurna1111

annpurna1111

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveYM

Hahahaha...how cn ppl hving such weird imagination?? Noone of us care here bhoomi n kishan!! Bhoomi bachaye ya kishan , we r not interested, we want YM out of dis show, n bharati's charactor dies is only option to save us from ds torture...lol

till the time Yashshri doesnt gets any good offers ,i wont mind her seeing in this show .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smat4321

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will Bharti tell the truth & save Bhumi (Page 3)" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annpurna1111

Originally posted by loveYM

Hahahaha...how cn ppl hving such weird imagination?? Noone of us care here bhoomi n kishan!! Bhoomi bachaye ya kishan , we r not interested, we want YM out of dis show, n bharati's charactor dies is only option to save us from ds torture...lol

till the time Yashshri doesnt gets any good offers ,i wont mind her seeing in this show .
I'll watch it only when they bring new  male lead for YMWinkLOL

annpurna1111

annpurna1111

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
yes me too want a new male lead for Yashshri .Till now she has done a lot of bhakti of ThakurJi ,def Thakurji will make her life blissfull one day and i am sure bharti will realise very soon that Ansuba is a selfish woman and she should not trust her at all.I have a feeling that a rich stylish guy will soon be coming in Bhartis life ,just a gut feeling

Miss.Wahian

N.bhavna

N.bhavna

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged

option 1 - keep mum, what she do always.

option 2 - lie

option 3 - speak truth

i really want her to take option 2 or 3, please don't go for option 1, speak it up girl, Bharati's character seriously needs to grow, i'm simply clueless about her, why she is like that ?

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
if bharti lies, there is no way the CVs can redeem her character ...nothing they say in her defence can redeem. Lie in this case will tantamount to murder and nothing else... or even worser sin. And apparently a sanskaari girl that they show Ansuba to think of Bharati - she lying that someone tried to kill her... will be a big blotch and slap on the face of the sanskaar that this show is all about!

N.bhavna

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sareeta

if bharti lies, there is no way the CVs can redeem her character ...nothing they say in her defence can redeem. Lie in this case will tantamount to murder and nothing else... or even worser sin. And apparently a sanskaari girl that they show Ansuba to think of Bharati - she lying that someone tried to kill her... will be a big blotch and slap on the face of the sanskaar that this show is all about!

Yeh in a way its good if she lies because when the truth comes out (and it will sometime but I hope its not too late) then everyone will hate her because that is a HUGE sin! At least this way there will be no doubt about her being a negative character.

noodysu

Groupbie

noodysu

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Baj gayega phir se band

Bharti don't tell the truth and now pir se ansuba sankaro, vachno k lesson teach karege

Aur krishn se bharti se shadi ka vachn le lege phir krishn ki dsri shadi hogi

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noodysu

Baj gayega phir se band

Bharti don't tell the truth and now pir se ansuba sankaro, vachno k lesson teach karege

Aur krishn se bharti se shadi ka vachn le lege phir krishn ki dsri shadi hogi

one day the truth has to come out and when it does Kishan and everybody will hate bharti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top