Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

annpurna1111

annpurna1111

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Must say todays episode was super grippingSmile

,i mean Kishen and Bhumi both got to know the truth abt Bharti and Ketki,their reactions after knowing the truth and then Bharti taking such a drastic step of jumping into the well ,Bhumi saving her and that cheapster hassu blaming Bhumi Shocked
i am  worried whether Bharti will speak the truth abt Bhumi and save her or she will support that cheapster HassuConfused
I hope Bharti speaks the truth that Bhumi saved her life Smile else more blows will come for poor Bhumi by that AnsubaOuch

Edited by annpurna1111 - 22 April 2013 at 10:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnapesi11SRKLuvrsita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will Bharti tell the truth & save Bhumi" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jaisyjazz

Goldie

jaisyjazz

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
hum sab khush hote if bhoomi couldnt have saved bharti and bharti mar jati but tch aisa kuch nahi hua dont like this
i hope that bharti tells the truth not hope we want bharti to tell the truth aage cvs jane unke dimag ki khichdi hame waise bhi pasand nahi Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dare.devil

annpurna1111

annpurna1111

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaisyjazz

hum sab khush hote if bhoomi couldnt have saved bharti and bharti mar jati but tch aisa kuch nahi hua dont like this
i hope that bharti tells the truth not hope we want bharti to tell the truth aage cvs jane unke dimag ki khichdi hame waise bhi pasand nahi Angry

oh that was such a harsh comment ,plz refrain from posting such harsh comments ,wishing for anyones death ,why you are saying so ??ConfusedConfused

Edited by annpurna1111 - 22 April 2013 at 11:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annpurna1111

Originally posted by jaisyjazz

oh that was such a harsh comment ,plz refrain from posting such harsh comments ,wishing for anyones death ,why you are saying so ??ConfusedConfused

if kishen saved bharti may be u didnt get to hear this LOL

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hahahaha...how cn ppl hving such weird imagination?? Noone of us care here bhoomi n kishan!! Bhoomi bachaye ya kishan , we r not interested, we want YM out of dis show, n bharati's charactor dies is only option to save us from ds torture...lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

missfilmyktymjaisyjazz.sariminoz.

jaisyjazz

Goldie

jaisyjazz

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
kishan save kare ya koi farishta hum sab yahi kehte and oh god annupurna ye harsh nahi tha i was being funny actually 
but we all are saying this from the recent article of this track that bharti should tell the truth but the cvs showed her unconscious hain na? so dont know how cvs will let bharti to tell the truth IF EVER they let her tell the truth otherwise pata nahi cvs bharti se kya kar waye 

Miss.Wahian

IF-Dazzler

Miss.Wahian

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Do I need to clear it, we never want to see yashu opposite jay...lol!! N our opinion ll never change ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

missfilmyjaisyjazz.sariminoz.

.sariminoz.

IF-Dazzler

.sariminoz.

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
We dnt want kishan for bharti hw many tyms we hav said this bt samjhte hi nh...we want yashu to be out of this show or bring some other actor for her ...jai kishan vaishnav ko tum log rakho

Post Reply New Post

Go to top