πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: gadhadada

😲😑😑

What ?
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: debasree04

Frankly speaking i m not against of romantic track but i hate flirting in forensic lab before dead body...if FW can handle the track properly maturely then i have no problem with it...
I never mind with Shreya...she is good but i dnt want lots of distraction in between investigation & also proper romantic scene...no flirting !!!

im with u in ths deba di...the flirting in forensic lab is really too much with abhijeet sir going abt saying tji tji... uff!!! 🀒🀒
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: visrom

Whether FW seriously intended to start this track..I don't know, but fans are going to make them think like this...I read some posts on some other sites saying that they are planning to get duo married to S and T respectively by this year end as per Lataji's suggestion and what-not... I am just...

This is a crime show...why should this track get so much attention...?? I doubt if we'll see any normal khoons from now on...

😑😑...i too was wondering the same thing...already abhi-T flirting is assuming alarming proportion!!! and now this one...Uff!!! i hope the crime series doesn't becme a romantic series!!!🀒
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I read some posts on some other sites saying that they are planning to get duo married to S and T respectively by this year end as per Lataji's suggestion and what-not... I am just...

This is a crime show...why should this track get so much attention...?? I doubt if we'll see any normal khoons from now on...

They don't need romantic track if the theme is interesting.

These are all part of fw making show more interesting πŸ˜‘ , for hiding the weakness in story and script.

Originally posted by: astonish

Yeah..feels so πŸ€’ to imagine a lavish wedding as a part of CID... But from the other side view... It's 15 years since CID started... Duo cannot be left bachelors all their life... After all they are the ideal marriage material πŸ˜›πŸ˜³   

After 7 - 8 years they will turn 50 and they can't get married after that !
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shaanagal

why u guys bring ages in between???

in which centuries u live???
u guys are spoiling daya's , shreya's name...πŸ˜”

I don't think anyone here has written anything to 'spoil' Daya's or Shreya's name.

About centuries, well some people want Daya to have a lady closer to his age ..its just a preference...what's wrong with that???

Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

About centuries, well some people want Daya to have a lady closer to his age ..its just a preference...what's wrong with that???

Its too late now, I think. 

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chiinnu

Its too late now, I think. 

o come on! even at age of 55 or 88 or 41 one can marry or have a love interest yaar... and yes i agree wt vizzy...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nothing like that...they need to put on their thinking caps for once and work out a win-win situation. Daya to get a girl who matches him, plus no loss of focus on cases.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I don't think anyone here has written anything to 'spoil' Daya's or Shreya's name.

i have started hating this discussion of girl closer to Daya sir's age... Shreya is young... Daya needs an older lady... This so 😑 

I am feeling as if people are expecting a 40 year old lady for Daya sir πŸ˜‘ like that slow motion Shruti ... From Shruthi series... Or some aunty who is doing a mothers role of some victim all these days in CID 😑 A gets T who is not more than 30 and poor Daya has to romance an old fat lady.. !!????? 😑 Now don't tell me.. A hates doing romantic scene with T... because No guy hates doing romantic scene with a girl... and if he does... then i am sorry... i can't comment...

I am out of any Daya sir and Shreya discussion from now on!!!
Srishti. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neerkhan88

i think for shreya vineet is better 

but plz not daya yaarπŸ˜•

agree completly neer di]
a relationship between a junior and senior is too odd
i noe these things happen now a days but please not shreya with daya yaar(no offence to janvi di)
shreya is fine with vineet and nikhil and all to me
but please let daya be (In my opinion)