Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
enoughh sadness ASHISH SHARMA COMSS BACKKK!!! WITH VERY STRONGG AVATAR!!!!!!!!! THS TIMES HE WLL GET HIS LOVEE!! WE WELL GET TOO SEE NEW LOVE STORYY!!!!!!!!! NOMORE SADNESSS!!!!!!! I WAIT VERY LONG FOR THSSS!!!!!!

Edited by marja - 22 April 2013 at 10:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish_suku

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ranveer (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashish_suku

ashish_suku

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by garnet

I know Ashish will come back in a new avatar but i feel really bad for the character ranveer. He never got his love since sahiba kept rejecting him till the very end and he died without his wife's love and affection. Cry

even i feel very bad for poor ranveer,he does not deserved to be died just becoz of  daljeet & sahiba...but happy his new character will be of spoil brat rich guy.love to see him in new look.Clap

marja

ashish_suku

ashish_suku

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marja

enoughh sadness ASHISH SHARMA COMSS BACKKK!!! WITH VERY STRONGG AVATAR!!!!!!!!! THS TIMES HE WLL GET HIS LOVEE!! WE WELL GET TOO SEE NEW LOVE STORYY!!!!!!!!! NOMORE SADNESSS!!!!!!! I WAIT VERY LONG FOR THSSS!!!!!!

yes,i hope daljeet is no more in his life...he will be very happy guy in his new avtaar.can't wait.

marja

Amara51

Groupbie

Amara51

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marja

NO MORE SADNESS???? hahahhaha sadness E sadness yrr .. hum log hi pagal the jo DEVDASSSsssDead cvs ke serial me happiness dund rhe theLOL ..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top