Shweta is real mother of Indu

Posted: 10 years ago
So Indu , today came to know the truth that Shweta has given her birth.πŸ˜›

Courtsey Meher.πŸ˜†

I think Indira- Indu relation is destroyed today , and will be the reason for Indu becoming Hitler.

Feeling Pity for both Indira & Indu.
That place is really a zoo. jaha pe dhund dhund k namune la ke paale jate hai... its frustrating! Bachche ko ye sab batane ka kya matlab banta hai wo bhi aise... Thoda counsel kar ke batana chahiye...

Aur ye Meher toh aisa lag raha hai ki apne bhaiya bhabhi ka badla leneayi hai

Uff... Thanx for the info dude! Haven't watched the episode yet.
the reason for Indu becoming Hitler is still not a strong one... because she got her mother shweta back so what did she lose to become Hitler...

another 24 episodes to go so lets see how they will turn these things
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Courtsey Meher.πŸ˜†

I think Indira- Indu relation is destroyed today , and will be the reason for Indu becoming Hitler.

Indu is hitler by birth . she is shown hitler from first day of leap 
 yes ,Indu and Indira's relation is destroyed today . so hitler vs hitler theme will start  today onward making the show more Interesting. 
Indira will try to win indu with the help of rishi.this will bring them more close . both will solve sweta's problem. 

πŸ€”...On seeing that Courtesy is still a part of the show !! who enters, who exits, who are guests .. Nothing matters ...Doors are always open🀣

And I m going even more thinking will she be a part of the show post-leap too ?🀣

Edited by light_28 - 10 years ago
So what was the point of Indira pregnancy ?
Indu acting like her real mom ( indira) blah blah blah 
Indira plz leave Indu with mom n she know ur worth Shweta mistreat her after giving birth to her own child ( real genes) .
Even after leap with kind of idea ( writing )  HD will not last long .

So I guess am not watching the show until May end 
Yay me less headache .
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Courtsey Meher.πŸ˜†

well--cvs heading towards shakthi movie track.

if rati agrees to play older women role--then it will indira v/s indu post leap--just like deleep kumar v/s amithabh in shakthi movie.

and rati may agree to do both mother and daughter role as she is not comfortable to play mother role alone.so if ila offers her indu role then she might do older indira role too.
Edited by 100raj - 10 years ago
Originally posted by nutan7

Indu is hitler by birth . she is shown hitler from first day of leap 
 yes ,Indu and Indira's relation is destroyed today . so hitler vs hitler theme will start  today onward making the show more Interesting. 
Indira will try to win indu with the help of rishi.this will bring them more close . both will solve sweta's problem. 

rishi will not accept swetha and will remain with indira.

this will be sufficient reason for indu to become hitler--as in her thought indira and rishi made injustice to swetha.[and too some extent that is true too.]
You are so right Ashish,Indu is really not the daughter of Indira because she can't be.She doesn't deserve a mom like Indira.She is a curse on her name.I would better want to request her that dont call yourself as CHOTI  HITLER because you are not worty for that name and this name actually belongs to Indira's daughter not Indu.

Indu is now damaged beyond repair and 75% of the applause is deserved by ShwetaπŸ‘πŸ˜‘

I just dont understand what kind of social message,the cvs are trying to give by showing that a child is beating her mother.CURSE  YOU  CVS.😑😑