What is wrong in being a house wife - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
It is not wrong wanting to be a housewife what is wrong is she didn't even mention that..she just said she wanted to be Rey's wife
Originally posted by nuckts

i agree with you
there is nothing wrong in being a housewife but to only come to that college for rey and having no ambition at all not even about extending one's own hobbies this presents girls in a wrong way
what if it was expected from rey to handle his dad's business instead of dance
our objection is not her being housewife but cv's mindset that dance is only shown as career option in the show they are disrespecting other career options as taani is the only non dancer doesn't mean that she can't have career!

thats what i mean har jeez ki ek limit hoti hai
i'm big fan of taani and now i feel sooo bad for her character
CV has ruined her character chahe koi maane yan na maane
we can't be 24 hours blind fans , jab mujhe laga taani ko support karna hai , maine hamesha kiya but ab nahi because CV have proved that dance is only option left in such a big world and jab taani fans ki koi sunne ga nahi toh mere idiot ki tarah bolne ka kya fayida
I hate you CV and will always hate you 😡

i agree with you
there is nothing wrong in being a housewife but to only come to that college for rey and having no ambition at all not even about extending one's own hobbies this presents girls in a wrong way
what if it was expected from rey to handle his dad's business instead of dance
our objection is not her being housewife but cv's mindset that dance is only shown as career option in the show they are disrespecting other career options as taani is the only non dancer doesn't mean that she can't have career!

agreed..noone is stopping her from being a housewife..but does that ,mean that all she wanted from life was rey's love?////???? In the present scenerio, rey loves her..what if he didnt? are they trying to "say that winning rey's love was her aim in life?  what ideology is that? love n carrier are two diff things :X  what if he was dating someone else?? does she have no other indiviadual aim? that is my question...no girl is like that ..:@ Edited by swaronswaron - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Tahira-2013

we can't be 24 hours blind fans , jab mujhe laga taani ko support karna hai , maine hamesha kiya but ab nahi because CV have proved that dance is only option left in such a big world and jab taani fans ki koi sunne ga nahi toh mere idiot ki tarah bolne ka kya fayida

i have met many small town girls who come to my city...n TRUST ME no girl thinks like that..they are very ambitious? relationships are just a part of life ...your whole life cant depend on them :/
n marriage? they are just in colg...:| kitna time hua hai inke relationship ko...life mein stability naam ki bhi cheez hoti hai :///
Originally posted by swaronswaron

agreed..noone is stopping her from being a housewife..but does that ,mean that all she wanted from life was rey's love?////???? In the present scenerio, rey loves her..what if he didnt? are they trying to "say that winning rey's love was her aim in life?  what ideology is that? love n carrier are two diff things :X  what if he was dating someone else?? does she have no other indiviadual aim? that is my question...no girl is like that ..:@
i know they are portraying girls in a very wrong way as they only want to show that girls who aren't dancers do not have any career 
and yes love and career are completely different things how can you merge that in this way
how can achieving someone's love can be a sole aim of  a person no way 
cvs think we are nuts and gonna believe that!😡
what if rey did not love her back,what if  rey was not serious about her,what if she couldn't create that special place in rey's heart?
does that mean her education and career life is having a the end?
gosh i mean getting educated for so long and not using it at all
then whats  the point?

There is nothing wrong in being a house wife .. itz just dat Taani's career was given such a big importance nd ol of a sudden dey decided to make her a house wife .. I mean dat is something  hard to digest .. i mean atleast for me ..!! But yes , everyone have der own POVs nd i respect urs too 

you know what now i am detaching myself from this show
as whatever they are showing is utter non sense
they are wasting such talented actors
taani-by this scenario of not having aim
rey-by showing him only objecting taani or sometime spending time with her and mostly just dancing
swaron-i so love their background tune and kind of liked their chemistry(with sneha)
i am not saying vrushika is not good but cvs are not letting her acting skills getting carved as well
its cvs fault not any actors i mean swaron still not have confessed love
they are really testing patience of every d3 fan
viha-my 1st fav. jodi of d3 jiski wajah se maine yeh show dekhna shuru kiya tha
unka relationship status kabhi break up dikhate hai,to kabhi aisa lagta hi nahi ki koi problem hai
i so miss kagu-babu😭
amar-rinni,nilesh-simmi-gosh are they even couple? do't have any idea about it
bharat,ashi-only dance and aashi is sometimes shown to create jealousy in swaron or viha that is it
un sabka screen space ab sirf group dance ban gaya hai!
i so watch old d3 videos sometimes they were way better than current track!
no offence totally my views!

you know what now i am detaching myself from this show
as whatever they are showing is utter non sense
they are wasting such talented actors
taani-by this scenario of not having aim
rey-by showing him only objecting taani or sometime spending time with her and mostly just dancing
swaron-i so love their background tune and kind of liked their chemistry(with sneha)
i am not saying vrushika is not good but cvs are not letting her acting skills getting carved as well
its cvs fault not any actors i mean swaron still not have confessed love
they are really testing patience of every d3 fan
viha-my 1st fav. jodi of d3 jiski wajah se maine yeh show dekhna shuru kiya tha
unka relationship status kabhi break up dikhate hai,to kabhi aisa lagta hi nahi ki koi problem hai
i so miss kagu-babu😭
amar-rinni,nilesh-simmi-gosh are they even couple? do't have any idea about it
bharat,ashi-only dance and aashi is sometimes shown to create jealousy in swaron or viha that is it
un sabka screen space ab sirf group dance ban gaya hai!
i so watch old d3 videos sometimes they were way better than current track!
no offence totally my views!

i still don't know how can they  still stick to the show jahan par unke talent ka koi faiyda hi nahi
now well don't know about other characters because woh expected tah they were just supporting cast but what about 4 leads
what with their Talent
Taarey ko toh dekh ke sochti hoon ke in ka relation kyon start huwa  they were just much better before
and Swaron unka toh khabi kuch start hoga hi nahi , so forget it
not even a single D3 fan is happy, what is upto CV kahi show end karna ka toh plan nahi hai ke aisi gatiya scrip dikha rahe hain

i still don't know how can they  still stick to the show jahan par unke talent ka koi faiyda hi nahi
now well don't know about other characters because woh expected tah they were just supporting cast but what about 4 leads
what with their Talent
Taarey ko toh dekh ke sochti hoon ke in ka relation kyon start huwa  they were just much better before
and Swaron unka toh khabi kuch start hoga hi nahi , so forget it
not even a single D3 fan is happy, what is upto CV kahi show end karna ka toh plan nahi hai ke aisi gatiya scrip dikha rahe hain
sacchi mei frankly they are getting money so they are doing the show
taarey se to ab koi umeed nahi rahi
n cvs are proving it that swaron se ab koi umeed hum na rakhe because they are gonna frag every track!
agar aisa track hi chalta rahe so it doesn't really matter ki ab yeh show ka kya hota hai
though i still wanna watch only taarey par cvs kkoi scope nahi chod rahe humme irritate karne ka!😡