Now that what a perfcet Boyfriend is REY - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Eksie

Who people? Does the gang know of this yet? I don't think at this point Taani should bother about anyone accusing her or making fun of her, especially if Rey is with her πŸ˜Š
lol grl u r so innocent i was talkn abt people f real wrld :-D
Originally posted by shona_loveAJS

lol grl u r so innocent i was talkn abt people f real wrld :-D

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Sorry.. I thought it was the gang! My bad... 

People of the real world.. hmmm! Well, I live in the real world and I don't see this particular point as something funny or hard to believe. While there is a section of people who, ofcourse prefer and encourage girls to have a career .. I do too ... I'm sure there is also a section of people who will see where Taani is coming from and understand that yes, there are girls out there who wish to settle down in their lives. Doesn't mean girls should get married early and settle down.. They should most definitely be encouraged to be independent and have a career. 

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Sorry.. I thought it was the gang! My bad... 

People of the real world.. hmmm! Well, I live in the real world and I don't see this particular point as something funny or hard to believe. While there is a section of people who, ofcourse prefer and encourage girls to have a career .. I do too ... I'm sure there is also a section of people who will see where Taani is coming from and understand that yes, there are girls out there who wish to settle down in their lives. Doesn't mean girls should get married early and settle down.. They should most definitely be encouraged to be independent and have a career. 
u r so positive out f all:-)i so wish aisa hi ho:-/

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Sorry.. I thought it was the gang! My bad...

Well said..Just want to point out that I have never had an ambition or the drive to make a career always knew I'm gona get married after studies.I am a housewife and never regretted it.Edited by shahz - 10 years ago
agreed!
jus hope he doesnt go and talk bout it to swayam..it will be funny...

cuz rey will say, ur sister's ultimate goal in life is to be my wife...imagine swayam ka reaction... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†