'TAKE A STAND' Think, Watch and Share

Posted: 11 years ago
NOTE : CREDIT OF PICS belongs to TAKE A STAND Video ! I owe nothing ! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf7_RMYCPFU[/YOUTUBE]

When God sat to create the most beautiful creature of the world. He used his magic pen to create the most beautiful form of Human...

Which is a 'Female' -

A child...

A Mother ...

A Sister...

A friend...

A caretaker...

A Precious Gift sent by God to this earth.

But Today, What is happening in the world...

We see this Gift being polluted, killed, corrupted, destroyed right in front of our eyes...

Humanity has lost its soul.

Blood...And tears everywhere.

Pain...is everywhere.

Countless Stories...
Countless Pains...
Countless Wounds...

Some Talks...and the thing is over. Is that our Duty all about.

Can't we enough respect this Gift that has been born to make this World a beautiful place.

ENOUGH MEANS ENOUGH...ITS TIME TO 'TAKE A STAND' 
TO INGITE OURSELVES WITH A FLAME OF PROTECTION TOWARDS
WHOM WE LOVE...Its Time to do it Rather than saying it.

This Post has been dedicated to our lovable sisters, who survived or died due to the brutality which they never deserved in form of all physical abuses - Rape, Murder, Molestation, Foeticide, etc etc.

This Short Film is a graphic representation depicting what destruction this cruel world is causing to this Amazing Gift sent from God. The name of the movie is 'Take A Stand'. I don't think there is need to explain anything about it. THE MESSAGE IS LOUD AND CLEAR. 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf7_RMYCPFU[/YOUTUBE]

don't hesitate to share a 'like' nd a comment on youtube

Whatever we have seen this year lately has shook our heads down, I know its not easy to make a difference in one day. But Isn't it right that in this fast ongoing world, where we don't care about each other, we have somewhat lost the importance of being together. Have we lost the thing what it means to stand by each other. We always do it when a mayhem strikes. or a destruction takes place. We need to do that in times of peace so that we can cover each other' backs when destruction. No THERE IS NO INTENTION of being Preachy about it! I know crimes will not stop but atleast If we seriously try harder, A change can be made. 

This film has been made by Varun Mehta, my lovable cousin and ex member of I-F who won numerous awards for his animated short 'The Unknown world' which was based on female foeticide. There are some clips from the unknown world to be seen.

Its my request to every girl, sister, child, mother from I-F and a wish from all other members to raise your voice with this Video as one against the violation. Again I would like to say there is no Intention of mine to be preachy. As today every meaningful message even though how important it is gets a 'preachy' tag. But its also a truth that without being a little preachy. You can't raise a voice too. Anyways Please SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH EACH AND EVERYONE YOU KNOW...

SHARE IT ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER, GOOGLE WHEREVER YOU CAN. Make this Voice Viral, LOUD AND CLEAR. 

The Time shall arrive soon when flowers will again blossom, the smiles shall be plenty and the world will become a better place because its the HOPE THAT MATTERS...

UPDATE : the 5 yr old angel who was struggling for her life after being raped has succumbed to her wounds. it can't be worse than that. 
Edited by Neetu_Unleashed - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Charu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hatss of to the guts of the person who has posted this! πŸ‘
I wish, THAT TIME WOULD SOON COME BACK!
Bow Down!
But should raise our voice against this!
THIS IS NECESSARY FOR YOU, FOR ME AND THE PROTECTION OF HUMANITY!! 
Originally posted by: Charucrazy

Hatss of to the guts of the person who has posted this! πŸ‘

I wish, THAT TIME WOULD SOON COME BACK!
Bow Down!
But should raise our voice against this!
THIS IS NECESSARY FOR YOU, FOR ME AND THE PROTECTION OF HUMANITY!! 

thank you charucrazy, for replying ...!!!! loved your reply.

please pass this video link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf7_RMYCPFU to your friends and everyone u know and help us making this message viral πŸ˜Š
-Charu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

thank you charucrazy, for replying ...!!!! loved your reply.

please pass this video link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf7_RMYCPFU to your friends and everyone u know and help us making this message viral πŸ˜Š

For sure! πŸ˜Š
Shweta2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post Hatt's off to you DEARπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ ...!!!!!!!!
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
i want to congratulate you for opening this post. it was necessary.

and u r right. enough is enough.its time that we should stand for each other.

the crimes again women will never stop if we stop reacting after some days and dont stand for each other.
Originally posted by: Shweta2111

Amazing post Hatt's off to you DEARπŸ˜ƒ ...!!!!!!!!

thanks so much shweta pass the link to ur friends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf7_RMYCPFU ..and make this message viral. let's do it together

Originally posted by: riyasarkar007

i want to congratulate you for opening this post. it was necessary.

and u r right. enough is enough.its time that we should stand for each other.

the crimes again women will never stop if we stop reacting after some days and dont stand for each other.

Exactly ! The time we all stand no one can shake us ! its an old saying. United We stand. 

please pass the message to lit the flame it needs - share on facebook, twitter anywhere u feel like. let's do it together 
Shweta2111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neetu_Unleashed

thanks so much shweta pass the link to ur friends http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf7_RMYCPFU ..and make this message viral. let's do it together

Surely DEAR, your effort is Gr8 ...
Originally posted by: Shweta2111

Surely DEAR, your effort is Gr8 ...

thanks shweta, but my effort never stand a chance without u guys support...we all need it together πŸ˜ƒ