Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Vijay Bhatia to play Ravan's son in Zee TV's Ramayan
By TellychakkarTeam 22 Apr 2013 - 15:12

Vijay Bhatia, better known as Ram's brother Bharat in Imagine TV's Ramayan, is all set to work in a project dealing with the same mytho series. Yes, this time he will be donning a negative avatar in Zee TV's Ramayan (Sagar Pictures).

Vijay will be seen as Ravan's (Sachin Tyagi) son Indrajit aka Meghnath. The actor has already begun shooting for the same as he tells us, "Yes, this is the second Ramayan that I am a part of but, this time I am on the negative side and not the positive."

The actor also has a very different look in this series as he states, "The appearance that we are using this time is very unique. It's not the usual look that you'd see in a mythological show. It has a mix of the Greek and Indian mytho. We have also done away with the crown and keeping to minimum jewellery."

There were reports about the show going off-air hence when asked why he opted for it in spite of these strong rumours he averred, "I spoke to the makers and they told me the story will end only when they do not have a story to tell, not before that. As far as TRPs are concerned the channel needs to promote the show more. The advertising will help it get better numbers."

Vijay's entry sequence will be aired on 29 April or 6 May 2013.

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
OMG, so we will be seeing previous Ramayan's Bharat as Indrajit! 😲 It's such a different change from positive to negative character!
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
glad to know he is going to be indrajeet..good choice😳
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks For Sharing Janaki,
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

OMG, so we will be seeing previous Ramayan's Bharat as Indrajit! 😲 It's such a different change from positive to negative character!

i have seen vijay in many more negative role

Edited by superdil19 - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: superdil19

i have seen vijay in many more negative role

Oh really? That' interesting! I guess his most popular role so far has been Bharat in the previous Ramayan, so I never heard about his other roles.
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Oh really? That' interesting! I guess his most popular role so far has been Bharat in the previous Ramayan, so I never heard about his other roles.

yes janki 
he is very famous actor on dd1

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
It's hard to picture him as Meghnad, although he did a pretty mediocre job as Bharat, and hasn't exactly shone in the serials he did in b/w.  I do hope he does justice to this role here.

Actually, Sachin Tyagi would himself have made a great Indrajit - he looks too young to be a Ravan.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Superdil

He played a cameo villain's role in an Imagine TV serial - Palko ka chaon mein.  There, he was actually the murderer of his wife, but tried framing one of the leads of that serial as the murderer, and helping his sister-in-law to murder him in revenge.  Ultimately he was exposed, and died in a temple of snake bite while in a hostage standoff.

Unlike Gurmeet and Ankit, he'd not had a very successful outing.