Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SandCastle. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Meriam25

Gunjan s yet to realizeπŸ€”she s still stuck wit Mayank...dunno what fevicol jodi hai yeh dhonoπŸ˜•

Swear yaar
I feel bad for both Rajeev & Aditya if they get married to her πŸ˜•
Hope she will try to get over him ASAP :P

Fevicol Ka Jodd hai, tutega Nahi πŸ˜†Edited by SandCastle. - 11 years ago
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rachna prove today to be very stupid.  Gunjan is getting marry and she knows Gunjan still love Mayank but why not add to her troubles by telling her that her teacher may have feeling for her.  I am thankful non of my family is like Rachna.  I am wondering now does Rachna really love and care for her cousins Mayank and Gunjan.
Originally posted by: milla

Rachna prove today to be very stupid.  Gunjan is getting marry and she knows Gunjan still love Mayank but why not add to her troubles by telling her that her teacher may have feeling for her.  I am thankful non of my family is like Rachna.  I am wondering now does Rachna really love and care for her cousins Mayank and Gunjan.

even she forget about Aaditya":
at least rachna should think that gunjan is going to engage with aaditya to kya paraye  purush ke vishay me baat karna uchit heπŸ˜•
Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah that was a wrong move from Rachna πŸ€”

Meanwhile i pity Adi...what Gunjan s doing wit him s not fair...its like she s making use of him while in reality she s not gettin over Mayank...y break a person's heart unnecessarily πŸ˜”

yeah that was a wrong move from Rachna πŸ€”

Meanwhile i pity Adi...what Gunjan s doing wit him s not fair...its like she s making use of him while in reality she s not gettin over Mayank...y break a person's heart unnecessarily πŸ˜”

I am also feel wrong for gunjan .. she easily told rachna that vihan is falling for you 🀒
Meriam25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smruti1981

I am also feel wrong for gunjan .. she easily told rachna that vihan is falling for you 🀒

but its true na...vihaan s easily fallin for rachna...πŸ˜•

but its true na...vihaan s easily fallin for rachna...πŸ˜•

but gunjan forgot so easily both of them faced so much humiliation   ek time tha jab wo use thappad marne ki damki de rahi thi and dekho aaj
Meriam25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smruti1981

but gunjan forgot so easily both of them faced so much humiliation   ek time tha jab wo use thappad marne ki damki de rahi thi and dekho aaj

well yes n thats y she asked if Rachna invited him as well πŸ˜Š

but yeh vihan ko koi self respect cheezi nahi hai...here also he s ready to bump in...πŸ˜• ofcourse for his dear Rachna πŸ˜† guess ViNa has more in store πŸ˜‰
@meriam
agree this guy has no self respect..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  
Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago
tvFan2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Until now whatever shared by SSLK team with SBB, ulta has been shown in actual.

They will never tell surprise to SBB..

One dialog today said it all. Rachna to Gunjan notcied Rajiv Sir..dil ka maamla hai...
So all this tayari is for Gunjeev...

Aditya ko use kiya, Mayank ko sudhara, Chaaru ka maamla fit kita, VINA ko rush kiya, Gunjeev to set kiya..

Iske aage kya...no khichadi to cook...
It feels like all is over..
No suspense, no expectation, nothing to look forward to..

I will only say inexperienced CVs. No plan, No story...