Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SandCastle. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: smruti1981

Sandy, I am🤣 🤣 🤣

tum to ham se bhi aage.. 🤣 🤣 🤣

you should be happy today... rachna made gunjan realize about rajiv';s feelings for her.

Thank You Smruti 🤣 🤣
Kya kare 1 dusre ki sangat ka asar hai 😳 🤣 🤣

I have absolutely 0 hopes for Gunjan, kuch Nahi hoga usse 🤢
I enjoy Rachna more these days, she's so cute & does BEHAVE like a teenager :P 😆
Originally posted by: SandCastle.

Thank You Smruti 🤣 🤣
Kya kare 1 dusre ki sangat ka asar hai 😳 🤣 🤣

I have absolutely 0 hopes for Gunjan, kuch Nahi hoga usse 🤢
I enjoy Rachna more these days, she's so cute & does BEHAVE like a teenager :P 😆

you are enjoying her but I am not 😡😡😡😡  
don't worry gunjan was not shocked.she was happy.. so she will accept rajiv;s proposal for sure 😃
SandCastle. thumbnail
Yeah I know what your saying Smruti :P
She needs to be stricter with Vihaan to make him repent & I hope she does so. She needs to remind him all the wrong he did to her & make him pay for it 👍🏼

I am still confused with Gunjan's reaction. Don't understand what to think of it :P Does she like him too? 😲
I hope what your saying happens 😳 🤗
Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

you are enjoying her but I am not 😡  
don't worry gunjan was not shocked.she was happy.. so she will accept rajiv;s proposal for sure 😃

Smruti this s for you...Rajeev s safe as Adian will happen 😳 😆 😆 😆
u r so sweet dear...can understan what goes through u yet u r active m really happy 🤗

She needs to be stricter with Vihaan to make him repent & I hope she does so. She needs to remind him all the wrong he did to her & make him pay for it 👍🏼

I am still confused with Gunjan's reaction. Don't understand what to think of it :P Does she like him too? 😲

helloo sandy,
like to vo kab se karti he...did not you notice??? 😡😡😡 

lekin she was snubbed by him to stay away from his personal life so she backed off for a while.  but she will def not deny after proposal of rajiv
Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Gunjan s yet to realize 🤔 she s still stuck wit Mayank...dunno what fevicol jodi hai yeh dhono 😕
milla thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel bad for the Gunjeev fans Rachna told Gunjan that Rajiv may have feelings for her and she didn't even think for a minutes she was like forgot it and started talking about Vihaan and Rachna.  What kind of a cousin is Rachna she knows Mayank still love Gunjan and she is telling Gunjan about Rajiv I am thinking Charu was right when she said Rachna has NO BRAINS
Originally posted by: milla

I feel bad for the Gunjeev fans Rachna told Gunjan that Rajiv may have feelings for her and she didn't even think for a minutes she was like forgot it and started talking about Vihaan and Rachna.  What kind of a cousin is Rachna she knows Mayank still love Gunjan and she is telling Gunjan about Rajiv I am thinking Charu was right when she said Rachna has NO BRAINS

exactly milla i was thinking that at least rachna should think that gunjan is going to engage with aaditya to kya paraye  purush ke vishay me baat karna uchit he😕
SandCastle. thumbnail

helloo sandy,
like to vo kab se karti he...did not you notice??? 😡😡😡

lekin she was snubbed by him to stay away from his personal life so she backed off for a while. but she will def not deny after proposal of rajiv

Yeah she likes him but as a Teacher na He is a likable person so she likes him as a human too but nothing more 😳

Let's see what happens :P Chances are unlikely but I hope what your saying becomes true 😳
@Meriam
I am upset with rachna that she is thinking that in future both sisters will go in same house ..is she planning for that unknowingly😎  brainless girl.. she is ready to go with vihan for date. how she could easily forget all humiliation  👎🏼