Need YOUR help for Tutorial...POP IN (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

...shruti...

IF-Sizzlerz

...shruti...

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
well i made one here it is

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hDeviatedTesoro.RadiantTreasure..Labyrinth..-JujuK.sio.angel.somergasm.DUGGUlicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need YOUR help for Tutorial...POP IN (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Tutorial
by me
Selective Colouring
I was trying to follow some tutorials on Tumblr but they were kinda complicated ,so just thought to play around and I got to know,how to do Selective colouring. This is the easiest way,for me atleastLOL

1.Open the picture in PS and make sure you have the colour in your picture with which you want to stand out.I've taken Green here^^

2.Go to Image>Adjustments>Hue/Saturation or the round thing in the area I've put a box around> Hue/Saturation.

3.Once you've clicked on Hue/Saturation,a box appears.Play with the options above the Hues option ( The one where Yellow is selected as the option)

4.And make the Saturations to 0,as shown in the image.

5.Go to the colour panel(below Hues,Saturation and Lightness) and select the colour which you want to stand out.

Step 4 & 5 can be down the other way around too.

And your selective colouring is doneApproveLemme know if you have any doubts regarding the above :)

only-mayadevashree_hDeviatedTesoro.RadiantTreasuresomergasm.chand1234MohabbateinnLogicalNonsense

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged

lovebarunasronly-maya-solitary-..Labyrinth..RadiantTreasureAngelicDesiresMohabbateinn..Tahniat..

only-maya

only-maya

Posted: 15 May 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for making this wonderful thread for us.and i love each and every tuts that are posted here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mohabbateinn

Mohabbateinn

IF-Sizzlerz

Mohabbateinn

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
My first tutorial !!!

Want to learn how to make this in less than 2 minutes?
watch in HD, and FULLSCREEN!!

How to make Sparkling Glitter Animated TEXT

Edited by -Vanshikaa- - 20 May 2013 at 7:27pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

only-mayacallmemaybe...DeviatedTesoro.RadiantTreasure-Aishu-..Labyrinth..chand1234somergasm.DazzilerDizzy..Tahniat..

jony4fun

jony4fun

Posted: 29 May 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
great tuts... they are helpful to newbies :)

Trouble.

IF-Stunnerz

Trouble.

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Tutorial
As Nelo had asked me on a tut for merging pics or rather make a sig in Photoshop CS5,I made a tutorial.So here's a quick one.

To make something like this

Go to File >New.A box will appear,fill in the height & width[take 500*350?]. And then.open the pictures you want to make the signature with.

We need to erase the part to merge both the pictures.

Use the eraser too[Marked] & erase the part.

Add more pictures if you wanna & then do the same thing with the rest[erase :P]
Add textures/PSDs to make it look beautiful [LOL! :P]

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

only-mayacallmemaybe...devashree_hRadiantTreasure..Tahniat..

.enigma

IF-Rockerz

.enigma

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
How to add motion Blur to Gifs.

I saw this amazing tut on tumblr and I loved it and its totally amazing and helpful! I thought of sharing it with you people Approve

P.S: THIS TUTORIAL ISN'T MINE! CREDIT GOES TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER.

This is the end result! 

how to make something like this [x]

this is my end result:

note: this isn't a basic gif tutorial so if you don't know how to make gifs, make sure to learn before trying to do this

step 1: make your gif 

step 2: once you have your gif ready add 3 frames onto the gif and duplicate the last layer of your gif 3 times -make sure that for the first added frame the first duplicated layer is visible, and same for the second and third

step 3: next you need to add motion blur to the 3 added layers. select the first frame and the first duplicated layer and add a motion blur. i used these settings:

step 4: do the same thing as the previous step, select the second frame and layer and add motion blur but this time it will be different settings. i used this:

step 5: again you do the same for the last frame and layer. these were my settings:

and you're done. very simple.

please like/reblog this post if it helped you. i'm always open to make any other tutorial so don't hesitate to ask me if you need help :)

NOTE:

• you don't have to use the same settings i have, you can make the distance further if you like and you can change the angle
  • if you want the motion blur effect to go slower/faster just change the speed of those 3 frames to your liking

Edited by .Enigma. - 02 June 2013 at 8:49am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lovebarunasrcallmemaybe...only-mayadevashree_hRadiantTreasurexbeyondwordsx..Labyrinth..chand1234..Tahniat..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top