Posted: 10 years ago
interesting preview...really excited for the update update soon
❤️Very sweet. Soothing to the senses in the current scenario.
Sorry  for the delay.
thanks for the PM.Pl keep me in your pm list, though I am a little slow in reacting.
Originally posted by sahana747

❤️Very sweet. Soothing to the senses in the current scenario.
Sorry  for the delay.
thanks for the PM.Pl keep me in your pm list, though I am a little slow in reacting.

no probs 😊 u r there in my pm list r u gettting if not let me know

thanks for commenting😊
plz yaar update de dona  puch rehi ho kyun?
Originally posted by BALHLOVER

plz yaar update de dona  puch rehi ho kyun?

15 min more😊
hi to all thanks for the response give by you people😊

thanks for the encouragement and here comes the next part as usual sorry for spelling and mistakes.. btw.. ram ki weight issue se agar kisi ko problem hain please let me know... i will clear it😊

Part 2

priya seeing ram tells to conda, oye r u going to marry this motu? deka he is like an huge ball please say no to wedding don't hurry in the decision deko u have soo good looking men.. she says dii I have made up my mind I will marry ram and only ram.. kya hua agar toda mota hain? she says toda? She says it ok dii he is cute haina.. in mind waise bhi mein jagar diet karwakar use patlu kardoonga agar nahi hua to bhi kya fark pad ta hain hain to wo ram kapoor I can be mrs ram kapoor..

Priya says mein ye shaadi hone nahi doongi har kee..

Ram was sleeping thinking about priya and the way she looked at him.. Krishna on the switch and says ram bansi kaka informed me you refused to have dinner? Kya hua what happened? He says kuch nahi ma I did not feel like having food she ask why? Sitting next to him and he keep his head over her lap. She says ram it is not necessary whatever we like come to us it is wise to be happy with which ever think we get .. that will help to have an better life he sees his mother who was caressing his hair and smiles a little she says tuje ladki  pasand nahi aya kya? He says aise kuch nahi I just wanted to think wanted some time. She says I know ram but trust me she is an good girl. She is not bothered about other things she is happy however u are. She will keep u happy.. he smiles.. but closes his eyes and when his mother was talking. She suddenly look sees him sleeping and kisses his forehead. mera bachha.

Next morning daadi ask golu puttar did u like the girl? Nuts says daadi she was ram stopping her words haan daadi I liked her she is perfect bahu for this kandhaan.. nuts was taken back but seeing ram who assure with smile she be quite… daadi was like Krishna did u hear he said yes to the wedding call the girl parents inform them to start the wedding preparation I can't wait to bring my daughter in law .. she says but engagement daadi says we will do it before the wedding rituals  I don't wasn't to delay any further .. Before I die I want to see my golu's little baby.. nuts frowns she goes of Krishna ask what happened she says nothing and goes saying she was not hungry.. ram tries to stop but she goes.. Krishna assure she will make her understand .not to worry. She calls shipra who get very happy..

Priya was drinking her chai when Ayesha says dii I am soo excited she ask why that motu said yes  to u kya and was about to take the remote she says haan dii he said yes priya chokes.. she was like what? He said yes for u? she says haan dancing like mad person.. priya think oh noo my sister life spoil by that motu? i should talk about this to asswine otherwise thinks will get spoil .. she calls assswine… scene shift to the park .. asswine says soo what priya it is good na she si getting married to ram kapoor the ram kapoor u know kitna big person he is ? she says yes of course itna big kii when my sister walk behind him he will hide her completely.. asswine laugh saying soo what priya this is life.. deko god must have planned someone for someone and so here it is like that.. what is big deal? She says assswine u r telling this my sis life will be spoiled.. he says relax priya.. don't over react… think about her good future if u try to stop they will think u r jealous of ur sister life.. just leave it.. when  miya biwi razii kya karega kazii chodo naa .. Thinking if Ayesha get married to him faida to hamari hain aur ye priya uhhh doesn't understand we will have an bright future if ram is married to conda.. I need to make sure priya doen't create any havoc and stop wedding otherwise our life will be destroyed before made. He convince priya atlast she says ok.. I won't say or do anything.. if u think conda will be happy then it is fine but still I hate that motu.and walks off asswine was like priya priya..

Priya was seeing ram who was present along with his family.. she was murmuring and preparing the food and goes and serves them and show to ram he chokes eating an pakoda as he got chilli in it but priya giggles… ram sees it when song plays bade ache lagte hain teri muskaan ,teri zulfein ye ankeein.aur tummm ,mirchi tumne humko kilayi phir bhi ye lage ye hamein meeta.. pyaar ki zule mein hum tum hain, ek  safar ke saaathi.. (own lyrics with balh tune sorry for doing it) bade ache lagte hainnn ye mulakateein , ye  milna aur tum….

Ram drink the chai and sees priya.. When Krishna ask ram u don't like tea and u r having it? he says it is nice.. she smiles.. Thinking ab se sasural pasand araha hain.. she did not know sasural nahi use priya pasand hain.. daadi ask ayeshaa puttar tuje kaane mein kya kya bana ata hain? She says muje kana banaeki kya jaroorat hain meine suna hain ki bansi kaka achah kana banate hain.. priya giggles.. Thinking motu ko bansi kaka se shaadi karlena chaiye isse nahi.. shipra calls priya jamai sa ko washroom dikavooo beta.. she says ji and ram goes with her and she ask aapki himmat kaise huyi meri behen se shaadi karne keliye? he was like excuse me.. she says sahi suna.. How dare u marry my sister? He was like what? She says mein kehrahi hoon abhi jagar tell them u r not ready to marry her.. Because u r not fit for her. He says no way …. She say where there is will there is way.. he says fine I will say but one condition I will say no to ur sister but tell I want to marry u.. and winks she says how dare u.. tum jaante nahi ho I am engaged.. he says I damn care and goes smiling.. she says ye motu kuch jayda hii and stamp her foot and hit the bucket and says ahh.. Ram smiles and turns back..

Shipra was happy that wedding was fixed after an week as they were in hurry.. priya was shocked hearing it.. she frowns..krishan says time is very elss and we have to make soo many arrangements.. ye sab kaise hoga.. nuts says mom don't worry I got few wedding planner name they can help us.. shipra and conda smiles and says even we got few.. who do in good but with great discount.. priya thinks omg donon kabhi nahi sudheregi.. aise lag raha hain Ayesha ki nahi ma ki shaadi hain.. sudheer says shipra… he says aap fikar mat kijiye we will finsh things in time as our priya works in event management company and she has good experience and she will help.. priya says me?no way in her head.. she says papa when they say they know good wedding planner why to force in unwanted matter let them handle na.. as far as our house uskeliye woo neeche walai aunty who plans wedding who achhi rahegi.. shipra says nahi nahi priya nono whatever wedding she plans either fails or the wedding get stopped priya think tab to wahi hogi in her head.. she says mom no no u know she made my friend got married al were praising and she is soo happy shipra ask who ?she says mukta.. my friend and smile when suddenly mukta enters crying.. and hugs priya saying priya  meri  pati aur meri shaadi toot gaya achha hua I gave him divorce he was bluffing  all these time.. And cries… priya hits her head ram laughs  conda says ram u smile soo cutely.. he stops and be quite.. priya says muktaa and says excuse me and take her in.. Krishna says shipra ji don't worry we will appoint the wedding planner for u people .. Sudheer says par Krishna jii.. she smile and says I have only one son and I wanted it special so don't worry about karcha it will be done by us.. as we have planned the wedding in our hotel itself.. so problem nahi hoga.. jo bhi ek beti ki papa ki taraf karcha karna hain kariye.. but don't worry about wedding venue or  food as it will be good in our hotel itself haina ram.. he says haan mom.. codna was smiling horrible scaring ram.. bechara dar jata hain..

Edited by shamavi - 10 years ago
Nice preview..aww golu ram bada smart ho gaya hai.. 😉
Update soon..
Originally posted by vironikajain

Nice preview..aww golu ram bada smart ho gaya hai.. 😉
Update soon..

oye update to kiya hain upar deko
Originally posted by shamavi

oye update to kiya hain upar deko

Haan abhi dekha.. 😆
Awesome update shama didi😛... priya ne phir ram ko motu ball kha 😆😆😆 ha ha ha...conda karwaegi ram ji se dieting [:x op]😲😲 Are priya ji to ram babu ki dream girl ban gyi hai 😳😳😳 grrr...ye ashwin yha bhi aa gya😡😡😡 bade ache lagte hai ye ram priya aur paloda 😃😃😃 Are waah aap to writing k sath lyrics bhi lik rhe ho ... Are bhai jb sasural mai priya ji ho to psnd to ana he hai 😉 Raya washroom convo mast tha... are jaldi conda ko hatao..aur priya aur ram ko milao Conda ki smile se ram babu dar gye...🤣🤣🤣 continue soon !!!!!!