Pavitra Rishta

Miss ArVi :(

-adorabubbles- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I miss the angry Arjun and the strong independant Purvi. How they would be willing to do anything for each other. From their cute dates to fights, everything was so perfect. When they first met they hated each other and then slowly fell deeply in love. I miss watching ArVi. I really miss them. 😭

I see no hopes of them reuniting and this really hurts my a lot :( Ekta if you never wanted to keep ArVi together then why did you show their beautiful love story?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nabitathapa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
me2 miss them alot😭😭😭 really i want to give one punch to ekta for separating Arvi.
-adorabubbles- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just wanna know why she gave us ArVi in the first place if she was going to separate them in the end?
Me_Harini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am also missing them...
there sweet n cute scenes,there romantic scenes...
i hope they reunite soon wid their pari
arvifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
completely agree wid ur post yuks :( seriously miss arvi a lottt :'( want arvi wid pari :( i hate ekta fr separating our arvi...
shagufta2211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too misssing them very badly
pavrish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i started watching PR because of the amazing chemistry between ARVI... my only reason to watch PR has almost gone... miss them sooo much...😭 really wish they are together soon... or i'll  bid adieu to PR...
pavrish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KrYanVirIka

I just wanna know why she gave us ArVi in the first place if she was going to separate them in the end?

absolutely agree with u... first she made us fall in love with ARVI and now she is testing our patience...😡
arvifanalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
without arvi , i don't want to see this show. so myself, friends and family are bycotting the show till they reunite or they should shut this crap down now. DISGUSTING CV'S AND EKTA
arvifanalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=pavrish]i started watching PR because of the amazing chemistry between ARVI... my only reason to watch PR has almost gone... miss them sooo much...😭 really wish they are together soon... or i'll  bid adieu to PR...

I AGREE WITH YOU, I think ekta only understands the language of trp, so if we stop watching the show now, she will be forced to listen to the viewers and reunite arvi. 
if we keep watching unethical ex doctor romancing mishti, ekta will keep showing this zero chemistry forced marriage to us till we all puke🤢