Uttaran

Colors n Rupali..u need 2 b taught a lesson...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
enough is enough cant take it anymore...i love the channel a lot.. bt cant see my frnds in pain bcz of shows lyk bv sanskar ssk parichay ut... Colors has hurt evry fan of the above mentioned shows... nw lets be united n do sumthng... boycott Colors... ssk fans sent hate mails to Colors n they changed the storyline... so if they can do it..we too can... ... lets boycott Colors n harass Colors on fb nd twitter n send dem get well soon msgs... they deserve to get it... Colors channel nos 2266025300 8655434331 9820395010::: attack dem frnds.. we hve to do it ..we need to give them r feedback.. [email protected] Guys nw is the time lets be united.. be it td rd sd veer rathore anybody's fan... we need to do it... nw its tym to give tit for tat... attack dem on twitter... nd wish them to get well soon

Edited by colorsabhishek - 22 April 2013 at 1:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mariamayMuktafanmerryfacegeetika22akshirocks-Navetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Colors n Rupali..u need 2 b taught a lesson..." in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
ppl r fed up of ut...n ssk...others need to be given time to pick up...with no big stars they cant get trps overnite...but ut has such fab actors yet they r not given screen time...why...dont know...why shud we watch meethi all the time...we dont watch uttran to see meethi or her story...so ppl just say no to uttaran..n colors...its time fr all to get united against corruption...n autocratic rule of ph...WE DONT LIKE MEETHI PURAN...it has got nothing to do with original story.of ut...so kindly shut it...AngryAngryAngry...

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
nw no more injustice..whether it will partial treatment of actors... or horrible nd unrealistic storyline

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mariamay

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
nw i m calling my gang on fb to attack Colors...if possible merry di.. distribute this nos...n tell ur frnds to give Colors a dose of ther own medicine

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
yaar saare log Colors ko curse kar rhe..hai...itna to koi pagal nhi hai ki baar baar ek hi chiz bolega

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsabhishek

yaar saare log Colors ko curse kar rhe..hai...itna to koi pagal nhi hai ki baar baar ek hi chiz bolega

no ppl r angry with rg not colors...ppl r angry that colors is not taking any action against rg...Ouchno one curses colors fr sure...

Doremon_Selfie

IF-Rockerz

Doremon_Selfie

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged
no di.. parichay fans r upset... ssk fans curse Colors..prats fan do so... sanskar fans do so for such a horrible storyline

geetika22

IF-Dazzler

geetika22

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by colorsabhishek

enough is enough cant take it anymore...i love the channel a lot.. bt cant see my frnds in pain bcz of shows lyk bv sanskar ssk parichay ut... Colors has hurt evry fan of the above mentioned shows... nw lets be united n do sumthng... boycott Colors... ssk fans sent hate mails to Colors n they changed the storyline... so if they can do it..we too can...
... lets boycott Colors n harass Colors on fb nd twitter n send dem get well soon msgs... they deserve to get it... Colors channel nos 2266025300 8655434331 9820395010::: attack dem frnds.. we hve to do it
..we need to give them r feedback.. [email protected]
Guys nw is the time lets be united.. be it td rd sd veer rathore anybody's fan... we need to do it... nw its tym to give tit for tat... attack dem on twitter... nd wish them to get well soon

Nt anymre intrstd in ut..i wnt thre trp's to dip mre nd mre..so dat colors shw doors to thm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

merryface

Post Reply New Post

Go to top