Page 1 of 35

Page 1
Page   of 35
Page 2 Page 35

Yankees

IF-Rockerz

Yankees

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
This film is on Sony so I figured why not watch it. This has got to be the biggest horse-shit of a film. I've watched two thirds of the film and I can't understand it, I cant connect to a single character. Maybe I just don't have the heart. LOL!

I expect better frm Shahrukh, this is highly disappointing.

more review:

My sis and I were watching it, every ten minutes, we kept asking each other 'yo, whts the story again?' LOLLOL

SRK, in the backflash, was 28?! I hate it when they mess with age like that. (3I doesn't count) LOLLOL The whole premise of Katrina leaving SRK over a promise to God was a serious W*F. ROFL Oh c'mon lady, what world do you live in.

Anu prancing around in Shahid's stolen chaddhis was not a pretty sight. She falls in love with him, Oh! I didn't see that coming.. NOT! Silly

Which idiot gets struck on the road twice. ROFL You'd think, if you are the victim of a road accident once, you'll think twice before putting yourself in that situation again. He should have just stood there and watched Anu get struck by that van. Heck, she was so annoying in the film, her character totally deserved that.

This was Yash Chopra's WORST film, its hard to fathom that a production house that made films like Chandni and Darr would dish out shit like Jab Tak Hain Jaan.

Katrina was a total mis-cast. A horse could have sat in for her and no one would have noticed the difference.  I feel bad for SRK that it's come down to this. At least the makers of Dabangg and other shitty cinema don't pass of their stuff as being 'classic & epic'.. This film was a total FAIL.

The music was just as bad. Challa was total fail with the voice not matching SRK's. The lip-syncing on all the songs was just horrendous. Anu singing that Akira shakira song was bad. Her dance made it seem like she was dancing on Hakuna Matata

Unfortunately or fortunately, I didn't get to finish the film, I got sidetracked with the RedSox-Royals game.

Edited by Yankees - 22 April 2013 at 8:55am

The following 108 member(s) liked the above post:

missymochipatel06lanvinmavenDenverDivaSerial-AddictSandy552sidra246Rin630tanya12karinasgsgelato.Shona93SarunAddictionDeliciousASIceflamesdon12DeepShadowLuv4gamespurple_shadozveenabHariOmmitali_sspring92pari_roxxLeadNitrateBalamPichkaariipkknd_hazelPigBenisForeverSHINeeDebarati7katie_vd4evrkitkatahaNigelMolesworthlove_struckEvashrhea_6-iktaara-kareena05cs-07McDreaamerhamzanuhapisces25Meera1101MiniRulzSmritiKathasarasingh86MissIffiyLadyFlameablazedmelodyAashu75sunflower52monu_tanKal ElMadhuriDixitTiyaliTallyHo-Obsession-Angel-luvs-stvdekha.FrancoRockerchic-Nakshatra-MoodyFoodieabby_girl30GundayVedanthasini009M1s5_5unsh1n3-Gaganjot-preity*zintaanju101J3SANGEL-SMay31-koiza.kMithiBaniMastMalangKaBhiinlovekawal_takdesicrowdfire_gunfriends_rockMischiefManagedLadyDabanggGauahargeous_NPiyatrixpickachu-Roshan-FreshDaisyDeathstrokeVintageWine-Robin-Sunshine797GodhuliLogoneeyoretelharshu.sundasPhoenixRising-RashiHotMessSunShine_AHappyMelodyIseewat_upMocoCocotogepe30mango-frost-Priya-surbhiholicTony_StraK786nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jab Tak Hai Bakwaas" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tiyali

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

patel06Serial-Addicttanya12.Kryptonite.Luv4gamesdon12ForeverSHINeeEvashSmritiKathaFrancotvdekha.MoodyFoodie-Nakshatra-YankeesFreshDaisyDeathstrokeGodhuliLogonlikarsh-SMay31-MastMalangMithiBanifriends_rockfire_gunkawal_takwat_up-Rashisurbhiholic

love_struck

IF-Dazzler

love_struck

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
u shouldve READ all the comments and reviews in IF.. ...all bad. except some kat/srk/anu fans.. even some of them were not happy.  lol

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Serial-AddictDeliciousASdon12ForeverSHINeeEvashTiyaliMoodyFoodieYankeesDeathstrokeFreshDaisyGodhuliLogonJ3SANGEL-SMay31-kawal_takwat_up

Yankees

IF-Rockerz

Yankees

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
LOL! I've read the reviews, most seemed favorable. I started watching it cuz I have nothing better to do and there is nothing else on tv. No baseball :(

Edited by Yankees - 21 April 2013 at 7:11pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

don12ForeverSHINeeEvashTiyaliSmritiKathabeboholicFreshDaisyDeathstroke

Franco

IF-Rockerz

Franco

Originally posted by Yankees

This film is on Sony so I figured why not watch it. This has got to be the biggest horse-shit of a film. I've watched two thirds of the film and I can't understand it, I cant connect to a single character. Maybe I just don't have the heart. LOL!

I expect better frm Shahrukh, this is highly disappointing.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

EXACTLY I saw this film it was the worst 3.5 hours of my life . My dad almost left me at the cinema for making him go see it. It was too long . Come on by 2013 you would someone from YRF know what a film-editor is . I GUESS NOT CryCryCry

only good part was during the sex scene in my theater this Sadaam Husaain looking dude enxt to me was covering his wife's eyes LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

PocketSerial-Addictdon12ForeverSHINeeEvashTiyaliYankeesDeathstrokelikarsheeyoretelGodhuliLogonkawal_tak

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Ah man with such mixed reviews on this movie ever since it released...I'm now unsure whether I should watch this film or give it a Vada wala miss. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TiyaliYankees

slumgod.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeeYankeesDeathstrokeFreshDaisyK.Sean-Rashi

Yankees

IF-Rockerz

Yankees

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Vijay - Yanks lost today to the Jays :|

I haven't seen tht film but I did watch 42 last night, what am AMAZING film.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top