Arjun

perfect you&me Chapter 17 page 35 last part5/27/13 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 37

LivingforAR

IF-Dazzler

LivingforAR

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Awww... Where is RIYA?!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "perfect you&me Chapter 17 page 35 last part5/27/13 (Page 8)" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srividhya68

IF-Rockerz

srividhya68

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
update soon

Harman987

IF-Dazzler

Harman987

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Chapter 5

Riya came home at 4:30PM. "Riya, you didn't tell me you're Arjun's partner physics project?" Asked Riya's mom. "Oh no, I was suppose to meet him after school today, I totally forgot, maa you called me and told me its important so I forgot everything, and rushed home" said Riya. "Did you do what I asked you to do?" Asked Riya's mom. "Yes mom, she is home safely" said Riya. (Riya's mom's friend's daughter met with an accident and Riya's mom called Riya and riya had to pick her up from the accident scene and console her by saying everything is fine if she is fine) "Oh Riya I almost forgot Arjun called and I told him you will call him when you get home, so call him ok" said Riya's mom. "Yeah, maa I will call now" said Riya.

Riya went to her room and checked her phone and sees Arjun's cell # and quickly saves it and then calls him. Arjun was sitting with his mom and sees Riya's name flashing on his name and he excuses himself and goes to his room to answer. "Hello" Arjun said in an angry tone. "I am so so sorry Arjun, please forgive me, my mom called and I totally forgot that we had to meet after school please please forgive me" said Riya. "Is that all you have to say?" Asked Arjun. "Yeah" said Riya. "Ok see you tomorrow bye" Arjun hangs up and Riya gets the hint that he is mad. All night both of them couldn't sleep and kept tossing and turning. Riya texted him like 500 sorry messages. 

In the morning Riya went early to school because she had a feeling Arjun will be there, when she got to school she went directly to Mrs. Gupta's class because she had a solid feeling Arjun will be there, and she was right Arjun was sitting there talking to Mrs. Gupta. Riya walked in. "Good morning ma'am" said Riya. "Good morning Riya, how are you today?" Asked Mes. Gupta. "Fine ma'am" and then Riya turns toward Arjun. "I am so sorry Arjun, I know you Re mad at me but please forgive me" said Riya. "Why should I Riya, you promised me and you broke it, and I don't like it when someone breaks a promise" snapped Arjun. "Arjun at least listen to Riya's side" said Mrs. Gupta. "But ma'am why should I" said Arjun. Arjun and ma'am cont on arjueing back and forth. Riya couldn't take it anymore it yelled "I HAD TO CONSOLE MY MOM'S FRIEND'S DAUGHTER and went to the small room that was connected with Mrs. Gupta class and started crying. Arjun knew that he was wrong that he had to say sorry to her. 
"She loves you Arjun" said Mrs. Gupta. Arjun goes to the small room behind Riya and she that her back is facing him and he goes and touches her shoulder. Riya melted in his touch and she couldn't take all of sudden Riya turns around and hugs Arjun "I can't take it that you Re mad at me Arjun, please don't be mad at me" said Riya. Arjun also hugs Riya and tells her "I am not mad at you Riya, I can never stay mad at you." Riya heard what he said and asked him "why? Why? Arjun why? can't to ever stay mad at me." Arjun looked everywhere except Riya. "I want my answer Arjun" said Riya. Arjun couldn't take it anymore and cups her face and said "because I love you Riya, I love you more than anything, remember yesterday I said I am in love with someone, when I said someone I meant you Riya, it's you who I love, I love you Riya." Riya looks at him and then hugs him again and then she says "i love you too Arjun, I have always loved you, I use to look at you every morning so my day could be good, I love you Arjun." They both hug each other again and then makes their way put holding hands.
"Contzz. to both of you, finally you confessed your love to each other, I am so happy for you two" said Mrs. Gupta. "Thank you ma'am" Arjun said while Riya just blessed. All of sudden Sameer and Ayesha enters the class and sees Arjun and Riya already there. Sameer goes over to Arjun and Ayesha goes over to Riya. "Contzz Riya" said Ayesha. "Contzz dude finally you confessed" said Sameer and Hugs Arjun, and I am 100% sure it just happened. "It is good that ma'am called us and we found out otherwise you two would have had the hardest time telling us" said Ayesha. Then shree, Lisa, Chotu, and Sakshi entered. They said contzz to Arjun and Riya.

Harman987

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

dishacbutterfly7salmankideewaniabjeyaFaruheerkurkuresandwichbebovirdinihikaAPRIL14pihu_angadLivingforARChristeeerinku95maria_awanKaShforever06madmadonasrividhya68cuteariyaShanafrVampire-queenll_megha_llAks13unishazdevildiva21kaveriw2008keenu_kk

ll_megha_ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll_megha_ll

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Nice part dear.
Finally ariya confessed.
Continue soon.

salmankideewani

salmankideewani

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Read all the parts in one go. Its a really nice story.
All the parts were wonderful.
Continue soon! :)

devildiva21

IF-Sizzlerz

devildiva21

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
hey just read the laat three parts...
they were awsum...
wow mrs gupte's story was lovely...
loved that riy stood upto that tanya...
yayyy finally ariya confessed...
continue soon...