Small Update May 19th 2005

Posted: 18 years ago

Jingle is busy with work. So i am taking the opportunity to provide a snall update.....Hope you like it...

Disha runs into her room and cries. Suhas follows her into the room and asks her to decide now. Disha says please give me some time. Everything will be sorted out. Suhas says when will your problems end? You have a mangalsutra, sindoor , everything. But you are not considered as a married woman as you have not yet got the right yet. Disha says DK is considering Pori as wife bcos of some reason. He actually, when she says this, Suhas says stop it. Dishatries to tell her that DK is a changed man now. Suhas says yes, he is changed. Before he was your husband, now Pori's. Disha is unable to tell anything. Suhas says i do not know what clauses were there in that contract, but i cannot call you a divorcee also, she says and leaves. Disha is sad.

DK is with Sum. DK tells him mother that i love my wife very much. I want her for the rest of my life. I cannot live without her. Pori is there, he sees her and tells this. Pori is a bit upset as he is refering Disha. Sum is very happy that DK said this. Pori then asks DK not to day dream and take Sum to the doctor. They leave.

It is Rano's Ghod-Bharaai. Sukanya is doing the rituals for her. Rano is very happy. Suhas, Disha are there. Both are happy. At one point, both Disha and Suhas look worried. At that time, Sukanya comes near Disha and asks her whether she is thinking if she was there in Rano's place, it would have been nice. Disha scolds her. Just then, Indy comes there and tells her that he wants to talk to her, so asks her to come to the room. She goes.Sukanya notices them going in.  Indy closes the door from in. Disha asks him to open it. Indy says he does not like what is going on there . Disha is shocked, asks him why is he not  happy for Rano? Indy hesitates and says yes. Then very angrily asks her are you not thinking if i was in her place, having my child? Disha gets angry. Indy comes near her, touches her, she tries to move back. He comes near  her and says you left DK. Come back to me. Disha is angry, screams at him that please go out. Indy then says i understood and goes out.

Just then, Disha  gets a call from DK. He says the doctor has said that Sum is alright. So i have decided to tell everything to her. Tomorrow morning she will come to your place and bring you , her bahu home. Disha is very happy. She is all smiles.

Disha immediately goes to Suhas and tells her that Sum is coming tomorrow and taking her home. Suhas does not believe it. She says this is not going to happen. Nobody is going to accept you as bahu. Disha is sad. She asks her why are you not believing me? Suhas says you are living in a dream world. I will be happy if what you say happens. But i know that this will not happen. Disha very confidentally says this will happen , also vows that if this does not happen, she will do what Suhas says. Suhas tells her not to vow, bcos till now, whatever Disha has vowed has not happened. Disha very confidentally says no, this will happen.

DK is in the hospital. Sum is still undergoing check up. DK asks the doctor what the matter is. The doctor says nothing to worry, but we have to do some tests. DK then gets a call from Pori who says she is going to the parlour. She asks what facialcan she do? DK says do not dream about marrying me, Sum is alright now. So i am going to tell her everything. So Disha is coming back to her house. I do not want to see your dirty face hereafter. Pori is shocked, puts the receiver down.

Night time, Disha is putting the suhaag ka joda over her head and dreaming. Sukanys comes there and mocks at her. Disha very proudly says she is going ot her husband's house tomorrow. Sukanys then says thank god, i prayeed to God that you should go out of this house  so this is happening. Then she corrects herself, says i prayed that you go with your husband. Disha thanks her. Sukanya then asks her about Gautam. Disha says  i was with Gautam till the point i got to know that the girl is SAnya. Sukanya then asks who is Sanya? Disha does not answer and says i cannot tell. Suknaya just blinks.

Next morning, Disha is paraying to Bappa. There, DK comes out with Sum from the hospital. Sum gets into the car, DK says bye to her. He remains in the hospital. Sum goes to Disha's house. Disha is praying when Azuba calls her to see who has come. Disha is very excited, runs to the hall. There she is more excited when she sees Sum. Suhas, Azuaba are also there. Disha seeks Sum's blessings. When Suhas asks her to come in, Sum says she is getting Sunny and Pori married again according to hindu customs. All are shocked. Disha is crying. She runs to the phone and calls DK. DK(i think is still in hospital) very reluctantly picks up the phone. He looks very dull and sad. Disha screams at him asking him why has he not told Sum the truth? When will he tell her? Dk then asks her what are you saying? I dod not get you. Disha is shocked. She puts the receiver down. She remembers DK saying Sum will come tomorrow to take you, then she remembers DK saying what are you talking about?? Disha is shocked.

Another turn of events...nothing new!

😭hi

Thanks sree i am sure you were even depressed writing this update...i didn't even watch the episode and i am really upset. Thanks though for the swift update.

I am shattered after reading this and i can't even write anymore ...😭Why are they doing this to us..I can't take this anymore please doc must have said something to DK and now he has to follow whatever sums says hence the denial that he didn't say anything😭thisis beyond me now...god Dk is going to marry pori and disha is going to marry ved great story line...wowww😡😭

Samy😭😭

Edited by samy74 - 18 years ago
Thanks Sree for the Wondeful Update..But i did not understand on ething..If DK has called disha and told him that SUM is going to come and pick her up and he is going to tell SUM the truth then why at the end did he say that " what r u talking about" What does that mean.Did he really call disha for the first time or someone called...
yeah i agree thnks for the update

not a good ending for the weekend!

have to wait till Monday to see what happens next!!

thanks for the wonderful update sree

still in office will be reaching home late,so was waiting for the update by sree

thankgod i missed the episode, i have no-repentence .....

what is this !😡how can dk ever speak to disha like that ,if the doctors have told something about sumitra's health then he should have told the same to disha.

i am sure disha will be totally broken now and vedanth will come forward to lend his shoulders for her to cry😭

Thanks Sree, atlast can work now...
what I don't understand is why even Sumitra went to Bhonsle house... so... lets wait next week and we will eventually come to know..