Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rajbijz

IF-Dazzler

rajbijz

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
KUDOS to NBT Casting Team !!!!!!

NBT mostly has actors 30 & below. All playing amazing intense characters, many of them complicated but they all perform just FABULOUS.

We r lucky to have them in our favorite show. Hope they all benefit from NBT :)

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

nitaiRvicsblmadhurijessiejayNoCommentsAsh55knrajiGoodbyeamalazizSah1meghan27shivangi838Jay_taporiblytonRidz.InstigatorHansaTaporiSenpoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Amazing Talent Pool in NBT" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I agree. It is rare to see a show where not just the lead, but all actors are extremely good as well. Even character actors  like Arti and Renu bhabhi are so good Clap Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriSah1Goodbyekresham

Goodbye

IF-Dazzler

Goodbye

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Sooo true!! Sudhir Sir is a genius when it comes to picking the right actors for the right role..As he said in one of his recent interviews, Kanwar was actually supposed to play Beera but he thought Kanwar will suit Munna's character more whereas Siddharth would suit Beera more and as we all know, last year, Sudhir sir casted Kunal as Mohan when everyone was against him and Sudhir sir proved everybody wrong when NBT started getting such a huge fan following all thanks to Kunal and even Aakanksha for that matter..the Hitler didi lead was set to play Megha's character at the beginning but Aakanksha bagged the role! NBT has produced gems and such versatile actors..the makers of NBT have complete faith in their actors which is evident as they are able to trust the actor to take over a scene even with very few dialogues..Renu bhabhi, Aarti, Guru, jiji bua, tannu etc are not main leads but leave a huge impact everytime they come on screen..we are able to recollect their dialogues even if they were on screen only for a few minutes..that's the power of these actors and we are blessed to have had such experienced actors like anjjan ji and now Rastogi sir who plays daddaji... They are all veterans who have had so many years of theatre experience.. *touchwood* they are all fabulous!! Clap

Edited by archu_93 - 21 April 2013 at 2:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NoCommentsAsh55blmadhurizehra-piscesSah1HansaTapori

Sah1

IF-Dazzler

Sah1

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Very well said guys n totally agree each n every actor is best in their characters n makes us feel no one could do better than that individual. Kunal Karan Kapoor is mr. Perfect as we all know but I never thought i will become a crazy fan for him after watching him in couple of episodes in pratigya and then I used to hate him(the character)literally that means he did complete justice to angadh as well I realized only after watching him in nbt.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriGoodbyeHansaTapori

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sah1

Very well said guys n totally agree each n every actor is best in their characters n makes us feel no one could do better than that individual. Kunal Karan Kapoor is mr. Perfect as we all know but I never thought i will become a crazy fan for him after watching him in couple of episodes in pratigya and then I used to hate him(the character)literally that means he did complete justice to angadh as well I realized only after watching him in nbt.

Haii, now I want to see him in Pratigya Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GoodbyeSah1

Sah1

IF-Dazzler

Sah1

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
@hansa: yep see him in pratigya n let me know what you feel fultu tapori kind of bad guy in that but I just saw few episodes of pratigya n that too of angadh like may be 3 or 4 episodes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HansaTapori

HansaTapori

IF-Sizzlerz

HansaTapori

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sah1

@hansa: yep see him in pratigya n let me know what you feel fultu tapori kind of bad guy in that but I just saw few episodes of pratigya n that too of angadh like may be 3 or 4 episodes

Haila, he's so horrible and creepy as Angad Shocked

Edited by hansa - 21 April 2013 at 4:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sah1

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Very true!!! Its a super duper combo of all characters well played by the actors!!! The character flaws or illogical sequences are easily forgotten/forgiven, with their flawless performances!!! Clap

And yes, the technical team is no less in making the show good in every possible way!!! Best wishes to the team and hope all their efforts get paid well with the much needed results be it TRPs or fan following!!! Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajbijzHansaTapori

Post Reply New Post

Go to top