ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay so my mum was catching up with PKDH episodes and I was with her and we were watching fridays epi and my mum said she think KAIRA MIGHT BE ADOPTED and no one ever told her but she found out from Nana by accident but when she was younger she was closest to him so she feels betrayed!!!

Ok sorry about this post its the first time im making a post

Plz tell me what you guys think? :-D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Don't know yaar, what cvs having in their minds, but some times own kids also behaves like Kaira  who are insecure and brought up in hostel,   without parents ..   Edited by Arshig8 - 11 years ago
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Arshig8

Don't know yaar, what cvs having in their minds, but some times own kids also behaves like Kaira who are insecure and brought up in hotels without parents ..

Yeah I guess thats true :)
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshig8

Don't know yaar, what cvs having in their minds, but some times own kids also behaves like Kaira  who are insecure and brought up in hotels without parents ..  

Agree...if she s adopted I dont thnk Sheela wud ever let her in
Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kaira definitely has some secret - was wondering if this could be a relationship she can't divulge to the family?
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
from the way she talks to mum tht rubel is her son ur eaxctly rite she might be adopted...  shes got a good heart n i reali hp tht kaira n nana can wrk this out n tht they are on tlking terrms lets see wht the track brings... 
hunnybunch thumbnail
Anything is possible here, but Kaira mystery is unpredictable for me.
Why does she behave weird with Nanu? 😕
srbakhsh thumbnail
i dont think so sheila madam itni dariya dil nhi k kisi baby girl ko adopt karengi aur proprrty mein kisi ko bhi hissedar bnaegi jo sis in laws ko nhi de sakty wo adopted beti k liye dil kya bada karegi
No no. Kaira cannot be adopted. Why would you ever think Shiela mami would ever adopt a girl? She is a sexiest and wants a son to reign as the Diwan khandaan ki waaris.
Raz2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I doubt that too.shiela wud never adopt a daughter.dont understand kairas reaction to Nanu but her behaviour towards her parents are from resentment due to theyre favouritism towards rubel.