Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

libran90

Goldie

libran90

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged

The vardi makes me feel like a tom-boy - Aastha Chaudhary

Aastha Chaudhary

Aastha Chaudhary who is currently seen as the new lead on Sahara One's Niyati just loves her on-screen character at the moment.

Yes, there are two reasons for her love for her ongoing show. The first reason is the police uniform that she wears on-screen and the second is that she has no 'scenes of rona dhona.'

Aastha is pretty happy about the fact that her character has not yet got into the crying mode as she tells us, "In most of the daily soaps a female lead has to cry from the very beginning to the end. Fortunately I don't need to cry as of now. My character is very strong; she believes in fighting back and not crying. Having said this, things change on TV, and I am enjoying this phase for now."

She also goes on to talk about the uniform that makes her feel different. "I just love the vardi (police uniform) as it makes me feel like a tom-boy. In fact I also start behaving like one when I am in it."

Keep up the spirit, Aastha!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Maha-Srk...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Vardi Makes Me Feel Like...Rival Site" in Rishton Ki Bhanwar Mein UljhiNIYATI forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sara42

Sara42

Posted: 11 June 2013 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Thankx for sharing..

Indrani_Roy

Groupbie

Indrani_Roy

Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
thank u so much

ishika_sushita

IF-Rockerz

ishika_sushita

Posted: 08 October 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
TFS!

...Maha-Srk...

IF-Rockerz

...Maha-Srk...

Posted: 12 January 2014 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.