Frequent Posters

-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
the SK siggy is stunning Saher!
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@ beautiful desire, liza , mrinalini, faiza, sio, aaradhya, sanjeeda, aliya : thanks so much guys🤗

This content was originally posted by: Aichuu

how do u guys blend such perfectly wooowww i m in love with ur simplicity love the way u inculpt the text with the signy amazinggg

thank you dearo🤗

This content was originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Awesome updates! The SC sig blending is fab <3 and love all the sigs from ur previous update but the randeep sig is gorgeous. Btw if u do get a chance can u do another AZ sig on those dance pix but in colour? :P - the b/w sig u made is amazing and you blended it beautifully but i have to say i love having some colour in sigs :P

Btw edited my req yest but hadnt posted and its on pg 55 :) i think u put 54 on the req list but its 55 😊

aww thank you so much sweets for liking teh stuff🤗 dun worry! gonna make on them today😳
Okies! will upate the pg no.😃

This content was originally posted by: --Shivu--

Saher di!! 🤗
I missed 1 update beech mein! So lemme cover up!!
The AsYa sig on Page 75 is so simple YET stunning piece of work!!
RD SIG is my favourite! They're so AWESOME together!! Love the text style and everything abt that sig!!
SCK sig is gorgeous!!
RK *faints* saari duniya ek taraf and me and my RK ek taraf Whatta superb sig!! Love the coloring and text!! Mashallah its the BEST sig!!
Sukku... I lovee these sort of sigs!! They're so awesome!! Love the coloring on it!!
SCK sig is pure pure hawtness!!

Now I'll be REGULAR!!

thank you so very much sweetypie🤗 really really glad you liked them😳 yeh to mein janti hoon🤣 RK aur shivu ki prem kahani🤣
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: saher_90

thank you so much yaar🤗 so so glad you liked the stuff🤗 hahahah.. meine socha yeh ganey kay lyrics RK per perfect baithein gay so here meine sigg bana diya😉😆OMG! that ambulance wala emo🤣 totally cracked me up😆 but its too pretty😳 

Ur welcum🤗 jani  i am so happy u like he emo hai yar woh emos dhondh rehi thi nazar ambulance per peri or rk per to  😆🤣 bus chipka dala yahan per😆

Luv ❤️☺️ur stuff shooomuch 🤗
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
VD Siggy.. Ohh shitt man! U took all his hawt pics in it! Me DEAD!! Its soo hawwtt and his evil smiles and smirks.. Mai mar jawan!

The effect of the SaMus siggy has come out to be superb !! It looks stunning!!

Suku sig is really classy..!! I love the coloring<3
saher_90 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mylosthopes

Ur welcum🤗 jani  i am so happy u like he emo hai yar woh emos dhondh rehi thi nazar ambulance per peri or rk per to  😆🤣 bus chipka dala yahan per😆

Luv ❤️☺️ur stuff shooomuch 🤗

hhaha..bohat hi acha tha yaar😆

This content was originally posted by: Ash.TanHa21

VD Siggy.. Ohh shitt man! U took all his hawt pics in it! Me DEAD!! Its soo hawwtt and his evil smiles and smirks.. Mai mar jawan!

The effect of the SaMus siggy has come out to be superb !! It looks stunning!!

Suku sig is really classy..!! I love the coloring<3

thank you so much dearie for liking the stuff🤗 really really glad you liked the stuff🤗Edited by saher_90 - 10 years ago
saher_90 thumbnail
AZ
https://i.imgur.com/xEM7K2x.jpg

AK
https://i.imgur.com/cAcVJft.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5SntPMf.jpg
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome Update Saher di!!
AsYa sig is LOVELY!! I lovee the coloring! I am liking this foggy effect on your colorings these days... The first AK Sig is fabulous!! I lovee it! Its so hawt, it makes me blush! I told you... You are making me fall in love with them... Haha!!
The second AL sig☺️ Stu will GO MAD!!🤣 Its so amazing sig!!!
Edited by --Shivu-- - 10 years ago
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
omg omg saherrr ur colouringgg<3 eekss its sooo heavenly gorgeousss!! seriously awesomee colouring on all the sigs!! the arhi ones r my fav saving them:)
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Asad Zoya siggy is so classy and beautiful <3