Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Megha must be strong& unbiased when she meets Addu

zandu37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In the last episode we saw Megha finally admit to Mohan that she had made the mistake of blindly listening to Addu without checking the facts and that Addu had actually manipulated the situation between Mohan and her. She even said that Addu should now apologize for what he had done 12 years back. This is an absolutely correct assessment by Megha and now she must remain true to this assessment if she wants to be fair to Mohan and correct Addu's life.

When she confronts Addu she must demand these explanations and ask him why he did what all he did 12 years back. It would be sad and unfair if on meeting Addu she lets the flood of emotions and the happiness to meet him after so long overtake her and she ends up embracing Addu and his mistakes. I hope she has the strength, courage and objectivity to question him on his mistakes and also reprimand him for willingly choosing a life of evil.

Do you think Megha will manage to be objective and unbiased and be fair to Mohan or will she completely give in to her old Addu jaap?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It would be sad and unfair if on meeting Addu she lets the flood of emotions and the happiness to meet him after so long overtake her and she ends up embracing Addu and his mistakes.😆

This is definitely gonna happen for sure... hw cn a Mom control her emotion after seen her son after 12 years????
Well after happening that she wont asks this just like that yr...,,,,,,,  
haan  Megha should not always takes Addu's side... ðŸ˜‰
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How I wish Megha behaves objectively!!!, but will she? ? ? ?   ???? Not really.

But one thing about Megha, her emotional response can change in a moment. Atleast we saw that twice in case of season 2, with Mohan. The shivaratri procession, MM meeting / hiting on each other, she gave him a hug in public. But in moments was converted into a ranting Mom who lost her child.

Another time was MM Guru confrontation about Rimjhim being Mohan's adopted daughter. She was furious initially and then really lovy dovy after Guru disclosed the truth and his reasons behind it.

So I dont mind if after meeting her long lost son for the first time in 12 years, the Mom in Megha hugs him, is very happy to have found him. That is expected. But soon she may ask him those questions, even if she wants to console him that 'you said such things to be and I believed you. But then look what happened, you grew up without us and our family was shattered. Why did you tell me those lies? I never can tolerate lies, where did you learn to tell the lies? Who told you about Sautela Baap?'

These questions may expose Addu, Renu and then Megha can go full on angry on them.

Its my personal wish that Megha really gives few really bitter words to Renu. It will be lovely if Mohan has some wonderful words of reality check for Renu, like 'Mrs. Vyas ki dabbawali', 'Aap ho na ghar ki, dikh raha hai'.

But really like you I too want Megha to be objective about Addu.

- Swati.
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zandu37

In the last episode we saw Megha finally admit to Mohan that she had made the mistake of blindly listening to Addu without checking the facts and that Addu had actually manipulated the situation between Mohan and her. She even said that Addu should now apologize for what he had done 12 years back. This is an absolutely correct assessment by Megha and now she must remain true to this assessment if she wants to be fair to Mohan and correct Addu's life.

I know it sounds correct for everyone that Addu should apologize for what he has done. But i disagree on this whole point. But infact Addu was small kid of 4 years. He did what he did as a kid. And time has punished Addu already by making him loose his family and face difficult childhood and face all hardships which no kid should face.  In my view its Megha who should apologize for what has happened not Addu. Addu sirf bachha tha. Usko achhe bure ki samajh kam thi. But Megha was elderly Mother and mature woman, she misjudged Addu and Mohan

Its agreed that Addu should apologize for the mistakes he did without understanding things and tried to harm RJ, Nanhi and Mohan even after growing up. For this Act he should apologize not for what he did in childhood.

When she confronts Addu she must demand these explanations and ask him why he did what all he did 12 years back. It would be sad and unfair if on meeting Addu she lets the flood of emotions and the happiness to meet him after so long overtake her and she ends up embracing Addu and his mistakes. I hope she has the strength, courage and objectivity to question him on his mistakes and also reprimand him for willingly choosing a life of evil.

Do you think Megha will manage to be objective and unbiased and be fair to Mohan or will she completely give in to her old Addu jaap?

I dont think Megha will be able to even think about all this. Mother is meeting his lost child after 12 yrs. and its understandable what she will go through with a fleet of emotions when she see what he has gone thru and what he has become now. Like i said she may take Addu side becoz if Addu is same -ve nd now grown up he has become more clever in presenting things convincingly making Mohan culprit.
And I dont have any faith on Megha as a true wife of Mohan. She will always suspect, disowns him first than any outsider in first place. I have complete faith on Megha as Mother she will side Addu first.

I am afraid she will again take the side of Addu in the name of correcting Addu.

Nice post by the way. it was much need at the moment. In all these apologies, i will be rather happy to see Megha giving strong dose of answer to Renu for calling Mohan again as" Lafanga" in front of Addu.

Edited by naina2010 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: naina2010

I dont think Megha will be able to even think about all this. Mother is meeting his lost child after 12 yrs. and its understandable what she will go through with a fleet of emotions when she see what he has gone thru and what he has become now. Like i said she may take Addu side becoz if Addu is same -ve nd now grown up he has become more clever in presenting things convincingly making Mohan culprit.
And I dont have any faith on Megha as a true wife of Mohan. She will always suspect, disowns him first than any outsider in first place. I have complete faith on Megha as Mother she will side Addu first.

I am afraid she will again take the side of Addu in the name of correcting Addu.

Nice post by the way. it was much need at the moment. In all these apologies, i will be rather happy to see Megha giving strong dose of answer to Renu for calling Mohan again as" Lafanga" in front of Addu.

Nice analysis, naina but i feel that Megha understood now that she has to be by Mohan's side, at least by watching thursday's episode, i realised that Megha had a change of heart and from now she is gonna be with Mohan always, she cannot leave Mohan alone now, she has understood him now that Mohan was always more than a saga baap.
Purely my opinion!
No offence to anyone.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Interesting  post, thanks!   I cannot imagine a more emotional, joy filled occasion than when a mother meets her long lost child after so many years! In this case I'm sure that Megha must have wondered if Addu was even alive or would ever be recovered in one piece! Unfortunately in reality, most times the missing child is dead! 

After the initial euphoria subsides, it will be prudent for Megha the mother to initiate heart to heart convos with her son Addu. She will  have to tread very lightly when she realizes how damaged Addu has become due to his separation from everyone and everything he knew and loved. I personally don't think she should start lecturing or admonishing him re events that occurred 12 years ago. Both MMN are going to have important roles to play in revealing the truth about the circumstances surrounding his kidnap and the tragic events that occurred within  their family in its aftermath. 

He's going to need lots of reassurance ,support  and ...love!  They're going to have to listen patiently to his pov and gently guide him away from his misconceptions re Mohan. Any apologies from Addu have to come from him ,and not demanded or coerced IMO , if it's to be genuine. This is going to be a long healing process for Addu and the entire Bhatnagar clan, it's been a very long time and a lot has happened ...to everyone !  

Unlike some others, I think MM have turned a corner re Addu. Both MM have realized their shortcomings re Addu and  I don't think there'll be any return to previous misconceptions of the past 12 years for MM. I'm confident that together they'll move forward in doing everything possible to reunite their family .Addu will be a major challenge for sure, and may do everything possible to tear MM apart initially, but MM are older and wiser now and won't  allow that to happen again, there's just  too much at stake! But with time and professional help, I hope Addu can be rehabilitated and rejoin his family ,both for his sake and for theirs! 

misty85 thumbnail
Zandu, Swati &  indiansheetal6 I agree with you. She should realise that her lenient behaviour spoiled Addu. He is no longer innocent child... somewhere both Mohan & megha failed as parents when it comes to Addu... & after meeting addu megha should follow what she said... both of them together should reform addu.
misty85 thumbnail
@Leesan: Do you think lecturing Addu will be of any help?? ðŸ˜† Everything will vanish in thin air... ðŸ˜† I agree he needs consoling & care... but he also needs a major jerk & betrayal from the people whom he trusted all these years... ðŸ˜‰ I mean daddaji & his men... only then his redemption & reformation will start. 
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misty85

@Leesan: Do you think lecturing Addu will be of any help?? ðŸ˜† Everything will vanish in thin air... ðŸ˜† I agree he needs consoling & care... but he also needs a major jerk & betrayal from the people whom he trusted all these years... ðŸ˜‰ I mean daddaji & his men... only then his redemption & reformation will start. 

Hey Mamta! ðŸ¤—  Long time! ðŸ˜‰

I'm not quite sure how this Addu revelation to MM will actually happen and when. I think Munna is Addu and he's in full revenge mode right now! I won't be surprised if it's shown  that the real reason he's so anxious to get Megha alone to Jhansi is to reveal to her that Addu is dead!   To punish Megha and break her heart so badly, and without Mohan there to support her! ðŸ˜­   Maybe if/ when he sees her( and Mohan's)  inconsolable grief he'll begin to question his misconceptions and beliefs he's had for all these years. The Dadaji angle can come later, when he understands and accepts the truth re MM and his family tragedy. He's probably been so brainwashed that it's going to take some time to deprogram him . Lectures and accusations hurled at him for his attitude and behavior when he was just 8, is uncalled for at this point IMO. Addu needs help, and unconditional love in order to heal. I'm sure his family just wants him back, and has forgiven all his misdeeds ,  lets hope he can forgive them ...and himself too! ðŸ˜Š

Edited by Leesan - 11 years ago
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice analysis, naina but i feel that Megha understood now that she has to be by Mohan's side, at least by watching thursday's episode, i realised that Megha had a change of heart and from now she is gonna be with Mohan always, she cannot leave Mohan alone now, she has understood him now that Mohan was always more than a saga baap.
Purely my opinion!
No offence to anyone.

Thank you friend. I also want to see changed Megha  who can  standby Mohan and help Addu. I would be rather very happy to see this in coming episodes now. Nice post. Much needed.