Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

judges laughing at the contestants (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

.megs.

IF-Rockerz

.megs.

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupcake247

No offense to all the shilpa shetty fans, but i think if shilpa had to go up there and do the moonwalk she would make a complete fool out of herself. And im pretty sure she would feel so put down is everybody started laughing at her for even trying.im feeling bad for all the contestants for even trying to please these judges.

U r absoluty true. Any one can laugh as an audience. But when it comes to him/ her, it affects them.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "judges laughing at the contestants (Page 2)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tasmila487

Groupbie

tasmila487

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
it was just done for fun. The contestants were laughing at themselves too. I am always laughing at Rahul's performances and I cant dance to save my life. That isnt anything bad because they are being paid to entertain us and they are. Thats a good thing. Its just for fun. Chill. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

miss_dreamy

Shaitan-Haiwan

IF-Rockerz

Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
I mean the whole segment was for jokes not sure why its being taken so seriously.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tasmila487miss_dreamy

shamila123

Groupbie

shamila123

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
i disagree that the contestants were ok with it and were laughing themselves - they probably were nervous and didn't want to show there discomfort to the judges. lets not forget the judges are the people who rate there performances so they wouldn't want to make them unhappy.

Edited by shamila123 - 24 April 2013 at 12:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tasmila487

Post Reply New Post

Go to top