The Pursuit of Love[8] - Thread 9 link on Pg 165 - Page 8

Posted: 11 years ago
hope his reluctance to share his prior knowledge about d secret doesnt create mu between them.
let me be honest kalyaani if u look at my earlier comments, i wasn't excited about the story but i must concede and accept my mistake. the depth of the love that they both share at the turning point of their lives is only due to the time that they gave themselves early in the relationship and not give in to the magnetic physical pull that they both felt in the early days. the physical aspect is till prevalent but their emotions run far deep
I admire Shashi for the faith he has in Khushi and her judgement. Yet, it does seem a little odd - no matter how good the boy is and how trustworthy the daughter is, how many fathers are okay with their daughters spending the night at their boyfriend's? 

It was such a heartfelt proposal - very ASR - not romantic yet so tender, the heart melts!  But there are two things that are gnawing at me. Firstly, somehow the fact that the proposal came right after he relished the feeling of domesticity watching her serve him food and do his dishes doesn't sit well with me. Domesticity.. that always becomes so very significant when you're talking of marriage... He was always serious about Khushi and without a doubt loves her deeply, but say she wasn't skilled in the kitchen or any household chores, would he still entertain thoughts about marriage with such ease? I am not saying he is shallow, of course not..  just thinking aloud. He has on many occasions just enjoyed watching her take care of him and his house, like its her own. While its all warm and gooey, it does make you think. 

And secondly - (this is something from the last update)- he said he never cheats of people he cares about, yet he was kissing Khushi senseless while still dating Lavanya. Not once but several times. And in the end it was Lavanya who broke up with him, and for reasons nothing to do with cheating. Its done and over now, but when he claims to be the good guy to his people, I can't help but recall this. 

Why can't I just be happy with happy things? I am so sorry K, went off on a tangent there. 

I loved and admired Khushi in this update, what a wonderful woman. And Arnav, for the support he was to her. That was an amazing scene, officially one of my favorites in PoL :)
U as usual surprised me with a proposal rather than MU..loved this..I was out for 3 hrs and in page 11 :((((

Looking forward to see their real dating phase..wonderful update of my fav FF

Shailaja
Loved the progress in this. The proposal reflects what knowing the truth and Ajit's assessment of Khushi's reasons for staying back has meant for Arnav. Like the fact that she wants to take time to enjoy this phase of the relationship. So will Dadi be her meddlesome self again?
Loved it.
Please try to update next part soon,please please.
Loved it.
Please try to update next part soon,please please.Luv the proposal.
a big step in the update, we had a proposal, the relationship moving in the right direction😃
all discussions held without misunderstanding made me happy😊
a very nice update full of arhi fully enjoyed
Loved your comments dear but defer a bit..this is not the first time Arnav thought of marriage..he did it before too..and nothing wrong seeing the domesticity..a complete woman is the one wo manages home as well as her career..and he admires his mom and sees her in Kushi..I agree with Lavanya thingy..But I felt he was mentally over from Lavanya when he was kissing Kushi senseless..I have read every update N number of times, but still could not make out whether he celebrated "Diwali" the way she inferred..:)

QUOTE=vgedin]
I admire Shashi for the faith he has in Khushi and her judgement. Yet, it does seem a little odd - no matter how good the boy is and how trustworthy the daughter is, how many fathers are okay with their daughters spending the night at their boyfriend's? 

It was such a heartfelt proposal - very ASR - not romantic yet so tender, the heart melts!  But there are two things that are gnawing at me. Firstly, somehow the fact that the proposal came right after he relished the feeling of domesticity watching her serve him food and do his dishes doesn't sit well with me. Domesticity.. that always becomes so very significant when you're talking of marriage... He was always serious about Khushi and without a doubt loves her deeply, but say she wasn't skilled in the kitchen or any household chores, would he still entertain thoughts about marriage with such ease? I am not saying he is shallow, of course not..  just thinking aloud. He has on many occasions just enjoyed watching her take care of him and his house, like its her own. While its all warm and gooey, it does make you think. 

And secondly - (this is something from the last update)- he said he never cheats of people he cares about, yet he was kissing Khushi senseless while still dating Lavanya. Not once but several times. And in the end it was Lavanya who broke up with him, and for reasons nothing to do with cheating. Its done and over now, but when he claims to be the good guy to his people, I can't help but recall this. 

Why can't I just be happy with happy things? I am so sorry K, went off on a tangent there. 

I loved and admired Khushi in this update, what a wonderful woman. And Arnav, for the support he was to her. That was an amazing scene, officially one of my favorites in PoL :)
[/QUOTE]
K, this update was worth the wait..awesome,wonderful, beautiful,fab..I am just confused as to which adjective to use to describe this mind blowing update I just loved it k..brilliant one.. khushi told him everything but poor soul is still unaware of Raizada familys wrong deeds and the manipulation of relationship her parents had to go through.. I just hope Arnav-Khushi relationship remains uneffected by all this.. He proposed her in complete Arnav style and her answer was surprisingly cute.. I am still scared when khushi would come to know that arnav already knew abt her truth.. but m happy that both of them are happy... I m mesmerized..