**Bommalattam 2013 April Archives (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Janu

Janu

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Tuesday  - 9 apr update

Scene 1

Kathir as shooting spot, torturing hero to act according to his taste. He irritates the hero up to core and indirectly the hero withdraw from the movie. Producer comes there and hero tells him that he is not junior hero and he knows how to act but his first timer director is too much and he is unable to digesthis attitude. He says that he quit from the movie asks them to find someone else. Everyone at the unit shocks including Kathir. Producer feels very upset and returns home.

Scene 2

Producer daughter ( whats her name - PD) return home  while talking to her fren in phone regarding shooting spot incident. Her maid brought food to Devi in her room. But ego pudechaAngry Devi shouted at the maid for not bring her suda suda food and asks her to prepare again. (nasama pochi) PD  tells  her maid to cook according to Devi request. PD advice Devi to call her family and inform about her where about but Devi says no need, as they really don't care about her, in fact they will be very happy to get rid her. PD still convincing her but Devi snubs her saying that she will leave her house also. PD gives up and tell her to stay as long she like but also tell her that Devi doesn't change since school time.

Scene 3

Devi and Chids are sulking and worry about Devi missing. Devi goes to Chids room to console him and says that she is the reason for Devi missing. She should not plan it. Chids says nothing wrong in her plan, in fact he can see some changes in Devi but Santhosh is the culprit who pothufy to Devi and spoil their plan. Chids says he has informed police to look for Devi.

At home, Siva overly worries about her chellam and crying looking at Devi pic. Rajesh consoles her mum saying that she will be alright. Postman comes there with a register letter for Devi. Siva asks Rajesh to accept and once they find that the letter from lawyer, Siva tells Rajest to open and read. She said it could be urgent and then they can inform Bar straightaway. Rajesh hesitate to open but Siva compels him. Later Rajesh open and read the letter and shocked to find that Santhosh has sent a divorce notice to Bar. Siva is so shock and tells Rajesh that Santhosh is stupid to divorce a nice girl like Bar.

Thodarum

Wed  - 10 apr update

Continue with Siva polambing about the divorce matter and worry that Chids will be very sad to hear that. Rajesh sits and think about the matter and call Santhosh. Rajesh asks him why he did this, but Santosh snubs him and ask him to tell to the right people who suppose to receive the letter. He hands over his hand phone to Bar telling her that Rajesh wants to talk to her. Rajesh tell her about the letter matter and Bar is over shock. Santhosh smiles looking at her face trying to hide shock.

Kathir and his are fren arguing about the incident at shooting spot at producer home. Kathir fren feels very bad that Kathir doesn't want to compromise a bit and finish off the film accordingly. Kathir says he told them before that they must let him work on his way and no interruption but now totally diff. PD with her father comes there and tell Kathir that they have fail bringing back the hero to act again. Producer says that the hero will only comes and act if they change the director. Kathir shock and explain his view but Producer says he is not taking any literature movie and he is not big director like Sankar or Maniratnam who can make actor follow their direction. PD tells kathir to try talk to the hero again and make him understand the situation. Producer leaves the place sadly thinking about his investment . Devi comes there and says hi to Kathir but he is no in mood to talk to her. He shouts PD and his fren for asking him to say sorry for not his fault. He says he is not ready to bend down to anyone and leave the angrily. Devi asks Pd what happened and why is Madhan (Kathir) is so angry and whether he is same type like her. Pd irritate with Devi and leave the hall. Devi just sits in sofa and starts to read mag but suddenly she think about Kathir and smile herself

Scene 3

Nite and Chids home. Siva asks Santhosh why did he send the notice to Bar. Chids also scold him but Kathir says the person who receives the notice is silent but the others are making noise. Siva says that Bat is very sad but Santhosh don't believe. Santhosh says that it his life and he can do anything and ask them to interfere. He asks them to tell Bar family the real reason why he did that. Chids says that Bar wants him to reform fully before accepting him. Santhosh says that's a lie, she still thinking about ex-lover Kathir. Chids gets hyper and shouts at Santhosh. He says that he knows Bar very well and she is not that type of girl. Kathir is surprise that Chids believe her so much and don't trust his own son. He says that he don't care about others, if Bar don't live according to his wish, he will just leave her. He says if Devi can go out and live alone, so does him. Nat watching the scene smiling to himself. Everyone leave the hall. Bar standing there thinking about her life and cry. Rajesh watch her from the dining table.

Thodarum

Edited by Janu - 12 April 2013 at 2:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sahanarajnithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Bommalattam 2013 April Archives (Page 2)" in Bommalattam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Monday, April 15th, Episode 123 - by atina

Dandapani and Kokila are so angry eith Barathy. Both of threm screams at her Danda threw the money which was given to mhim by barathy on her face and tells," We do not need this money..when you start living as a good wife to Santhosh and keep our family name well then you give this..I will taske..but now you can take this and leave" Kokila also tells the same and she even falls on Barathy's feet and plead. They go in and Barathy cries and starts picking up the money from the floor..and leaves from there.

Kadir and Ram are in the room...discussing about the hero Ravi refusing to do the film. Kadir is very sad and angry. He is giv9ng up hope about this movie.

It is night time...Chidambaram is walking up and down outside the house. Barathy comes to him and Chidambaram tells her that he has failed as a father. Barathy tries to console him and suggests him to take any decision as a father and not as a father in law," whatever you decide I will be ok with that...I have to tell you something mama..I came into this family as your daughter in law but not as a wife to Santhosh..I am still struggling with my faith in him ...to change him..I will do that soon maa...but you have lost trust in me maamaa.illeh...? If you want I will this house ...please tell me maamaa" CHidambaram stops her and asks what he should do. Barathy replies," Pasam is the biggest strength in this world...and we can use that as a weapon...and mama you try to be selfish for sometime...everyone will come into their track..I am telling this to you since I do not want you to loose in this battle maamaa...good night"

Santhosh is sleeping in his bedroom...here comes Barathy and gets ready to sleep. Suddenly Santhosh asks,"havent you gone from this house yet?" Barathy asks," why should  I go? you have just sent the divorce notice only thaaneh...nothing happened yet right? " Santhosh continues," everything is over...ytou better start..I know you can not go out right now since your house people too will not accept you right? then where will you go?"

Edited by atina - 16 April 2013 at 9:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Janu

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Tuesday 16 / 4 / 13 Episdoe No
Updates by Roja

Bed room - Roja kku ipdi than pOzhuthu vidiyanuma? Since Roja has not followed this serial for a long long time , she assumes that Casanova has sent a divorce notice to Ms. Prim and Proper. Looks like it is of no consequence , the same sleeping arrangements continue !!! Bharathy says that there is a lot more to come " my reply denying the divorce,  court hearings, counseling , settlement to name a few !!" Casanova says that he is only worried about Bharathy's boarding and lodging arrangements "Your people hate you, you can't stay here, what is your plan? " Bharathy says that Casanova is worried about his wife "Thaan Aada vittalum sAthai Aadum? " Casanova vetoes any such noble notions "You know what , If only you accept to please me...you will be treated as a queen " Bharathy reminds him that he used the same dialogue to all his conquests "of course, the difference is that  I get the thali and they all got some diamond ring, eh?" (aww , no, Bharathy are you unhappy about not getting a diamond ring?? )  Finally Bharathy throws a barb "well, this blackmailing and threatening..all your own brain child or some one is tutoring you " Casanova answers that he is fast asleep.

Next morning - San media, can you change that dawn shot?? We have been seeing the same sun rise for years !! Bharathy and Kathadi Ramamurthi are going in an auto . Hmm , Kodeswaran DIL, can not afford a car? Looks like Devi ran away from home - they are looking for the prodigal daughter. Kathadi says that he is surprised that Bharathy should work for the good of the family "even after casanova sent the divorce notice, you are all set to do good?" Bharathy says that Casanova does not really want to throw her away - really?? Though Roja feels that it should be the other way - why would this woman marry him in the first place? Roja nee back up updater thaan , kathaiyai sOnnOma, pOnOmaa nnu iru, ok? The "net spread search " for Devi is on. Bharathy saw some pamphlets of a meditation center and so plans to knock at that door. The Swamiji meets them and says that he has not come across a more selfish person than Devi - "don't you guys worry about her . She will never kill herself. " Finally gives Priya's ( Devi's friend?) address and tells them that Priya will probably know "Priya is a very good girl, she will surely help " The duo plan to knock at Priya's door .

Kathir is sitting in a drawing room. Devi is looking around for her mobile. Kathir finds it. Another girl comes and says that her father has gone out "are you waiting for him?" Kathir says that he plans to wait and see the producer (so, he is making a movie? Finally ?) Devi in her usual irritating flippant way asks about his story "enna love story? Your own? How did your love went south ?" Kathir gets annoyed and gets up to leave. Devi challenges him to answer her but Kathir says that he does not speak to half - boiled brats. Devi shouts after him "one word from me, your movie will go kaput " Bharathy's auto reaches the door...Kathir is coming out...

Freeze

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgasahanarajJanu

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
wednesday, April 17th, Episode 125

Kadir gets out of Priya's house after shouting at Devi. As he starts his bike..Barathy and Badri reach there but they did not see each other. Bararthy and Badri go inside and notices Devi screaming about Kadir to Priya. Seeing B & B she starts to scream at them but Priya stops her and tells them to sit. But Devi goes on accusing Barathy and asks them to get out. Priya somehow manages to send Devi upstairs and talks to Barathy about Devi," Annee I know Devi since very long time..you go without any worries and I will somehow make her understand and send her home.." Badri asks," You are such a nice girl then how come Devi is your friend? anyway Barathy you should have trust on this girl and come maa..I am confident that Priya will send Devi home"

Malathy's  friend drops her in front of Rajesh's house. Friend wishes her good luck and sends her in. Malthi enters and greets Sivagami and asks Sivagami to bless her falling at her feet. Sivagami asks whether it is her birthday and Malathi replies," Atheh...it is not my birthday all this I learned from your son Rajesh..in fact he is my roll model and I see him as Viveganadar atheh...he is such a great person"

Sivagami feels romba jillu nu and Malathi continues," Atheh I am here not to see my akka...but to see you atheh...when I hear about Santhosh mama sending divorce notice to akka I felt very bad atheh...what typew of a wife akka is? she must have tortured mama and pushed mama to this level..che romba mosam" Sivagami stops her and tells," look here Malathi without knowing things do not balme Barathy...after she came into this family so many good things are happening as Barathy is such a responsible person...and you do not have any rights to talk bad abour Barathy..ifd you want to come here just to tell anything negative about her then please do not come here at all" Malthy oreh stunned and sammalichufies and asks for some water...after drinking water she leaves. She goes outside and tells her friend<" I have no idea what my akka did to atheh...if at all I told a few more sentence about barathy akka...atheh would have thrown me out of the house...habba...come let us leave"

Badri comes to Chid's office and tell him the good news about he and Barathy finding about Devi. Chid is very happy to hear that Devi is safe in Priya's house and asks Badri," then why didn't you bring Devi with you all?" Badri replies," dei you have got such a great marumagal daa..everything she did I just helped her to go with her that is all...you can go to her and thank her" Chid comes to Barathy and thank her. He leaves from there and Bhoobathy comes there.

Bhoo asks whether he can leave lunch in the dining ha;ll and he also thank her for finsding Devi and making Chid sir happy after a long time. Barathy smiles and replies," even I am trying to change everything in a good way..I think your MD is a good person and he is not doing all this on his own but someone is behind him pushing him to be like this..." Bhoo tells," amma..you dont have to have any doubt about this...the person behind santhosh sir making him to dance to his tune is none other than Natraj sir.." Hearing this Barathy is shocked...!!!

Edited by atina - 17 April 2013 at 8:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgaJanunithyamkv

atina

Channel Moderator

atina

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Thursday, April 18th, Episode 126 

When Bhoo tells that Nats is the behind Santhosh oushing him to act the way he is Barathy gets so shocked. Bhoo continues," I am sure about one thing madam, Natraj sir is not a good man" Barathy replies," Ok let me find out that...you may go"

Chids is calling Santhosh. Badri is sitting infront of him. Since Santhosh is driving Nats picks up the call and tells that they are going to meet someone to ask help to find Devi but Chid tells that Barathy and Badri already found Devi and asks them to come to the office. Nats cuts the call and tells," I want to cut off this Badri from annaa..but I am not getting achanced to do that.." Then he tells about Devi...finally the car stops in front of B's house. Nats tells," Santhosh Barathy is much more cleverer than us so only two sentiments will work with her like any othe rwoman...Thalli sentiment and Vazha vetti word sentiment,,,let me go in and start the fire with her family so that she will have no place to go if she leaves you...so ultimately she will come and fall on your feet only...so you wait here I will be back."

Priya is coming to Devi who is watching some Tv prog. She is carrying a bag too. She places the bag on the coffee table and tells Devi to go home. Priya tries to put some semse into Devi's wood head ( mara mandai!!) but no use. Finally she screams at Priya," ok that Barathy brain washed you too...here goes our 15 years friendship...god bye ..I will never step here and will never see your face again in my life time" She takes her bag and leaves.

Nats is sitting in B's house. Here come Dandabani and Kokila and say hi to him and ask the formal questions " ellarum nalla irukaangalaa" what about our Barathy and Santhosh Mappilai" Natraj opens his blessed mouth," I am very much worried about our Santhosh..How can Barathy refuses to live with Santhosh as his wife...even anna requested her but no use..Barathy is very stubborn...I am here because I do not want Santhosh to take any drastic decision...suppose Barathy comes back to this house as "vaazha vetti" then what will happen to your two other daughters? cannt she think about her sisters and about you both?  My anna always tells about you very high..and I also like your suya mariyaathai...but if Barathy comes here as VV what will happen to this mariyathai...just think...people will start badly about you..."

Kokila tells," After all you are telling all this for Barathy's sake only right? just tell us what should we do?" Nats tells," you both come home and advise Barathy to live happily there with Santhosh...avlothaan" Outside Santhosh is waiting with out any patience.

Edited by atina - 18 April 2013 at 6:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgasahanarajJanunithyamkv

Janu

Janu

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Friday - 19 Apr update

Scene 1

Nat at Bar's parent house, smartly brainwash the two oldies about manam mariyathai and valhavethi status. Bar parent boom boom madu type nod to what Nat saying. Nat teaches them to force Bar to accept Santhosh, by crying & blackmailing her. He says that everyone at home like Bar very much especially his wife. She is the one who very upset on the divorce matter and going all temples praying for them. Then finally he says, pls don't tell Bar that he came and talk to them. Then Nat leave their place smiling. Intha oldies very happy that Nat is concern about Bar life and equal him with God status'

Devi returning home by auto and waited at the gate until gardener uncle open the gate. He welcomes her and as usual she barks at him. Ithelam puthusa says the gardener uncle and moreover he misses her barking' She goes in the house; Chitti sees and shows her happiness, asking her whereabouts and concern on her missing. Again Devi barks at her and make her upset. Bar and Chids were discussing office matter when they see Devi comes in. Bar thevai yillama welocomes her but as usual she starts her barking. Devi says that Bar has successfully changed her fren and bring her back. Devi says nothing has changed and she doesn't care about any jenman who is acting goodie goodie in her house. Chids just look on.  Rajesh comes down and greet her sis, but she just snubs him and goes to her room. Rajesh ask Bar and Chids what's happening but both of them say that its better for Rajesh not interfere and stuck in their problems. Chitti starts her job again; bring food to Devi room saying she must be very hungry. Chids says as long there is people thangaran her, Devi will not change. Bar says that its ok, Devi will change one day; after all she is lady.

Scene 2

Bar is watering her rose plant. Nat comes there and start his game with Bar. First he praises Bar good attitude, family oriented girl and so on. He also accolades her action into getting Devi back to home. Then he started his concern over her problem with Santhosh. He says that he the one who brong up Santhosh and very upset with his decision. It seems he did scold him but unable to change him. He curses Santhosh that he will not be happy in life, will come street for throwing Bar out. Bar ask him to not to curse her husband. Nat says he knows she like Santhosh but cannot live together with him coz of their different principles. Also he doesn't want their family matter to be dragged in court and smear both family names. Chids will be sad and might get another attack.

Nat says he prefers them to be united but he cannot force Bar to adjust to Santhosh wishes. Thus he comes with an excellent idea. He tells her why not both of them come to mutual understanding and split as a friend. Bar is shock and then remember Bhupathi said about Nat the other day. She then let Nat to further talk about his plan. Nat continue his master plan, tell Bar that Bar can ask for any amount for her to leave Santhosh. He will talk to Santhosh and arrange it. He says that with that money. Bar can have a happy life, can build own house for her parents and plan her sister wedding easily.. They will be no problems n no need to worry anymore if she has the money. Even she can continue working here; he will make sure that for her. All she has to do is just give him the figure.  Bar smiles and ask him whether she have to reply him now or she can have few days to think. Nat says of course she can have one two days to think about it. But the most important matter is, she should not discuss this with his bro, Chids. He asks her to keep the matter secretly and only discuss with so that he arrange her money easily. Bar nods smilingly

THODARUM

Edited by Janu - 19 April 2013 at 2:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ac_durgasahanarajnithyamkvatina

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sreebalaac_durgajunkabcJanurojapooooseelaks

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
**Bommalattam 2013 April Archives

Post Reply New Post

Go to top