Qubool Hai

|The KaBhi Factor10l KaranMyNameSurbhiMyName-KS - Page 5

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Its confirmed? So the dude is really doing a Subhash Ghai movie?😲 Pls don tell me this whole marriage crap we are going to see is cos Rishab was going to quit and the PH had to change the story🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: delena90

So apparently it is confirmed that RS is out. It's on bheegi's thread...do we know who is replacing Rishabh as Ayaan?

really?????

wohooo 🥳

countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So apparently it is confirmed that RS is out. It's on bheegi's thread...do we know who is replacing Rishabh as Ayaan?

Omg are you serious my heart can't handle all this news. While I'm glad kinda RS is out, this also worries me  Btw who confirmed it ? I mean I saw that one article about him being in the movie but that was it.
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

Its confirmed? So the dude is really doing a Subhash Ghai movie?😲 Pls don tell me this whole marriage crap we are going to see is cos Rishab was going to quit and the PH had to change the story🤢

I think Gul's learnt her lesson regarding changing story lines for actors...Or so i hope. If we have Didi-ki-saut part 2.. i swear i'll go crazy. 
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Bheegi said it was confirmed. But I don't know if there has been official word yet.

If Rishabh is gone it definitely puts the final nail in the coffin on ZoYaan. Even if they replace Ayaan with a sexy guy the audience isn't going to accept a potential romance between the two when we couldn't even do it with the original actor...but let's see there.

As for this marriage crap...I am so gonna stop predicting it. It's driving me mad i tell you. The only logical thing i can come up with is- if the Ajmer track is true and thats where AsYa confess then this marriage scenario may not be so bad for us. But I guess we'll have to wait till the end of the week/month for confirmation of our worst fears!
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: divc

Omg are you serious my heart can't handle all this news. While I'm glad kinda RS is out, this also worries me  Btw who confirmed it ? I mean I saw that one article about him being in the movie but that was it.

bheegi did. it's on the foreshadowing thread.
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Bheegi said it was confirmed. But I don't know if there has been official word yet.

If Rishabh is gone it definitely puts the final nail in the coffin on ZoYaan. Even if they replace Ayaan with a sexy guy the audience isn't going to accept a potential romance between the two when we couldn't even do it with the original actor...but let's see there.

As for this marriage crap...I am so gonna stop predicting it. It's driving me mad i tell you. The only logical thing i can come up with is- if the Ajmer track is true and thats where AsYa confess then this marriage scenario may not be so bad for us. But I guess we'll have to wait till the end of the week/month for confirmation of our worst fears!

mutual 😆
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Rockerchic

I think Gul's learnt her lesson regarding changing story lines for actors...Or so i hope. If we have Didi-ki-saut part 2.. i swear i'll go crazy. 

The problem is when one of leads quit, you have to change the story a little as a stopgap arrangement..This theory that the PH is buying time and giving us these Asad-Zoya scenes only cos RS is planning to quit and they'l go back to the original synopsis once he is replaced is actually scaring me in the light of the recent spoilers
Rockerchic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

The problem is when one of leads quit, you have to change the story a little as a stopgap arrangement..This theory that the PH is buying time and giving us these Asad-Zoya scenes only cos RS is planning to quit and they'l go back to the original synopsis once he is replaced is actually scaring me in the light of the recent spoilers

Oh how lovely.. 
*jumps off a cliff*
Edited by Rockerchic - 11 years ago
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well I'm not going to oppose to more eye candy on the show ðŸ˜ƒ