To make this forum interesting...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kajall411

kajall411

Posted: 29 July 2006 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

To make this forum interesting lets start a discussion on the show...as it is new to everyone lets talk abt how u guyz feel abt the character...and their acting,etc.

PS: say only nice things abt the professorEmbarrassed or...i will haunt u down!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Edited by kajall411 - 29 July 2006 at 12:16pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To make this forum interesting..." in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NYCgirl_19

NYCgirl_19

Posted: 29 July 2006 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I like the professor. He is cute. Embarrassed I think Sharab and Preeto make a great couple. I just love Preeto and her acting . LOL

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 31 July 2006 at 7:21am | IP Logged
i like the professsor 2...he's cute and looks good with anyone be it seebo or preeto...i love preeto and seebo...they look cute together as sisters...the best sister jodi i've ever seen...seebo is very cute as a samjhdar ladki and is very emotional 2...everyone acts well...nobody who doesn't...preeto's pranks are great and how she used 2 make and does make a fool out of everyone...kuljeet and sarab is also a great brother jodi...nice show in overall Big smile nothing really bad about it Embarrassed

angelsgurl

IF-Rockerz

angelsgurl

Posted: 01 August 2006 at 11:35am | IP Logged
LOL

preetyroma

preetyroma

Posted: 01 August 2006 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
I also love sarab and preeto's jodi. they make a cute couple. just because of them i watch this show. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top