Anamika
Anamika

India-Forums

Khabrdar News...Sab Jhelo ^1^

romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Hello and welcome to First "Khabardar News'.sab jhelo". As the word Khabardar says today's news update is full of dhamakedar headlines and unseen stories. Lets have a look at headlines first.

Vellapanti Platforum News (Forum)

Making of new Khalnayak
Exclussive offer for forum vaasi
NEW DT for Vellapanti platform

Show Mania News

Mystery of Bermuda left behind
New Discovery made

Weather Report

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next  post cont.

Edited by romaila - 21 April 2013 at 11:29pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Supermagical..Bournville..-Swetha--Misek----Shailu---Archi02Jarin04-RK_Ki_Biwi-.maleficent.Fearless_LoverDhinchakGundi.DarkMystery.

romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Making of New Khalnayak

Nayak nahin khalnayak hoon mein''Yes In the presence of dhishoom dhisoom on both corners there is one member who have recently joined forum and is much in the process of coming out as Khalnayak. Big smileThis new khalnayak on Anamika forum is none other than Chandni aka pebbles who has turn out as an expert reporter and reports authentic "Inside News or Flaws"TongueTongue. Well andar ki khabar is always a treat reading and we wish she comes out with more eye opening material. Big smile

Exclusive Offer for Forum Waasi

Last week Vella panti platform witnessed Ishq and Junoon of forumwaasi. Seeing people's response from around, Sprite officials couldn't stop themselves from making a special offer for forum waasiBig smile. VellaPanti waasi are given  special offer for trying first 5 bottles of sprite (freeTongue) for calming down'if it doesn't works they will get an extra more for testing how many bottles will be needed for bringing them to normal levelEmbarrassed. Hurry Up avail this opportunity exclusively for vellapanti waasi. (Free ka maal hai sab toot paro like usWinkTongue)

New DT for Vellapanti

Finally Anaath Anamika forum got its first caretaker (DT) Simmy, who will look after this Anaath bachaBig smile. From our sources we got this info that new DT aka Simmy is calm and kind person with fellow members and highly professional lady when on duty. SmileWe are trying for getting more info about Viewbie and plan to have an interview with new DT for better understanding between forumwaasi and Head Boss (Simmy). Wink Readers wishing to post their questions for DT with can post question in this post itself.Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contd. Next Post

Khabardar Reporters: Sonam and Romaila  

Edited by romaila - 21 April 2013 at 11:47pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SupermagicalPebbles..Bournville..-Swetha--Misek--RK_Ki_Biwi-.maleficent.Jarin04Fearless_Lover.DarkMystery.

romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Mystery of Bermuda left behind

Mystery of Bermuda lost its status as "the world's biggest mystery" last year in 2012 when Anamika went on air on 26th November 2012. Before this launch (show), people who used to write and read articles/news on Bermuda mystery are now often seen making posts on Anamika forum with 1000 questions about hidden logic show holds. Noticing the change in people's behavior and increasing number of unsolved questionnaire, authority of genies book have decided giving over the status of "biggest mystery" to "Anamika". Congratulation people'now we hold a world record of watching a show labeled as world's biggest mystery yayyy!!

Please

New Discovery made

Hats off to creative for changing universal rules'.in Thursday episode viewers were blessed with this new change that took place recently. We have learnt in school that sun rises from east and sets in west but in Anamika sun sets in west and rises from same direction. Now there is a question was this sun alsi like chikoo? Or sun ney socha "Anamika show mein koi logic to banta nahi hai chalo faida uthaoo"?Tongue

Last week Anamika forum once again got covered with dark clouds,Smile heavy rain (topic close)LOL was expected luckily it didn't rainedTongue. Forum weather got pleasant on Saturday when cool breeze ( MY REAL LIFE STORY...) started blowing into forum from sea direction. LOL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contd. Next post

Khabardar Reporters: Sonam and Romaila.

Edited by romaila - 21 April 2013 at 11:45pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SupermagicalPebbles..Bournville..-Swetha--Misek-Jarin04-RK_Ki_Biwi-.maleficent.DhinchakGundiFearless_Lover.DarkMystery.

-RK_Ki_Biwi- IF-Sizzlerz
-RK_Ki_Biwi-
-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Monkey Emoticons

Anamika : Eternal Beauty Monkey Icon

Fashion Icon of the Week ... 
Hot in red, beautiful in black, elegant in Blue,  ...Yeah  she's none other than Anamika -A mysterious woman..n today we are talking about this Gorgeous  but mysterious lady ...Embarrassed An evil personality who was in the spotlight coz of her sarees n Jewellery specially last week. We tried to contact her n she gave her precious time to us(So shweet)Embarrassed ...She said, "her saree was tailormade as it highlights her curves  n makes her look more gorgeous ..She wore that saree specially for her 17th husband Jeet too woo him coz his favourite color is Blue .."
Photo: In the past few weeks, audiences have witnessed many changes in the storyline of Sony TV's eerie show Anamika (Trishula Productions). It is notable that the show has a unique concept of a witch trying to harm the life of the leads.As seen, Jeet (Mudit Nayar) and Rano (Annie Gill) are all set to tie the knot however, Anamika (Simran Kaur) the witch is all jealous and will not want Rano to marry Jeet. Jeet will soon learn that it is because of Anamika their life is becoming hell. However, before he finds a way out, Anamika will hypnotize him and thus Jeet will be forced to dance to her tunes.The show will then witness a trail of chaos and confusions. On being contacted, Mudit Nayar said,

She said ,"My absolute fav. part of this saree is the color n it's fabric My fav. color is BLACK n BLOOD RED Blushing  but now m not only a wife but a daughter in law too ..  My MIL doesn't allow me to wear black color sarees so these days m not wearing black too much ..Embarrassed Jeet  ko paane ke liye Sasumaa ko patana parega na.." Blushing
Ana fans toh always fida on her looks but last week her sarees caught the attention of other viewers too. They were ready to sacrifice anything even their blood ... 

When we told her we are planning to feature her in Khabru Blog ..She said,"I'm very excited to hear that u'll be planning to feature me in ur Khabru blog. m very much flattered n thankful.Embarrassed 

She didn't tell us about her fav. designer n her fav. brand but don't worry guys next week we'll come up with her personal interview ...Ana ke Beauty Secrets  ...Embarrassed 
u can check Ana's beautiful creations  ...Here is the link.

Me Sonam Reporter Romaila ke saath Khabardar News Churail forum ...Smile 

Edited by Vasishtha - 22 April 2013 at 8:01am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

SupermagicalArpi17Pebbles..Bournville..-Swetha--Misek-angelic.pari.maleficent.Jarin04Fearless_LoverDhinchakGundi.DarkMystery.

Pebbles Senior Member
Pebbles
Pebbles

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Hi. Nice post. Thank u for making me part of the 1st edition of khabardar news. Aajkal sab khalnayak ko hi like karte hai. I will surely try my best to come up with mre interesting posts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

angelic.pari IF-Dazzler
angelic.pari
angelic.pari

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
o_O
good work o_O
i like that fashion part cz didnt have to read all that ROFL

-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

romaila IF-Stunnerz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pebbles

Hi. Nice post. Thank u for making me part of the 1st edition of khabardar news. Aajkal sab khalnayak ko hi like karte hai. I will surely try my best to come up with mre interesting posts.
Agree...khalnayakon ka zamana hai LOL

Pebbles-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Pebbles Senior Member
Pebbles
Pebbles

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
anamika aka simran kaur is the fashion icon of tellywood

Edited by Pebbles - 22 April 2013 at 9:01am

-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

Go to top