Crime patrol: Dastak
Crime patrol: Dastak

India-Forums

   

Crime Patrol Dastak Social Campaign Link (Lyrics)

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Joined: 08 October 2011
Posts: 10812

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
          





ClapOutstanding concept of promoting a social themeClap
Hats off to Crime Patrol Team.


Edited by Muskaan92 - 18 May 2013 at 10:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.Ritu-charu_81KhotaSikaShreyawhatthewhat

Nikki. Senior Member
Nikki.
Nikki.

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 566

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
I am speechless 
I seriously don't know what to say to this
it is superb 
Hats off to the whole Crime Patrol Dastak team for promoting this Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charu_81Muskaan92

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Joined: 08 October 2011
Posts: 10812

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

I am speechless 
I seriously don't know what to say to this
it is superb 
Hats off to the whole Crime Patrol Dastak team for promoting this Clap




Really...The promotion technique is so unique. Anup's presence makes it better. All the actors are part of Crime Patrol so that makes the promo much better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charu_81

Nikki. Senior Member
Nikki.
Nikki.

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 566

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Yes the the inspectors who regularly work in crime patrol have done a wonderfull job and the shirts of Anoop are totally rocking Embarrassed

The way he says the word 'tho' at the end of the sentence makes us feel what the hell are we doing? why the hell aren't we serving justice to people? aren't there any human rights? Ouch

A unique superb presentation by the team and Anoop rocked once again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charu_81Muskaan92

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Joined: 08 October 2011
Posts: 10812

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

Yes the the inspectors who regularly work in crime patrol have done a wonderfull job and the shirts of Anoop are totally rocking Embarrassed

The way he says the word 'tho' at the end of the sentence makes us feel what the hell are we doing? why the hell aren't we serving justice to people? aren't there any human rights? Ouch

A unique superb presentation by the team and Anoop rocked once again.



Anup's expressions are so natural while narrating...ClapClap
We really need to realise our mistakes and improve them.

I think they should also show that girls are roaming freely even at mid night and no boy tries to look at them...This would be a great social message.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.

Nikki. Senior Member
Nikki.
Nikki.

Joined: 01 January 2013
Posts: 566

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Yes you are right Muskan

Anoop has a lot to improve in the video but what they shown already is fab.

There are many other social messages they could also do
- Disable and elderly people getting equal rights
- Stopping baby girl dying
- Treating every human weather rich or poor in the right way

The one you suggested is the most important girls equal rights which would be a miracle if they do it in India.
Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charu_81Muskaan92

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Joined: 08 October 2011
Posts: 10812

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki.

Yes you are right Muskan

Anoop has a lot to improve in the video but what they shown already is fab.

There are many other social messages they could also do
- Disable and elderly people getting equal rights
- Stopping baby girl dying
- Treating every human weather rich or poor in the right way

The one you suggested is the most important girls equal rights which would be a miracle if they do it in India.
Ouch



True. May be they have shot many promos...Star
Really, making a safe environment for girls is the prime need in IndiaOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.

Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Joined: 08 October 2011
Posts: 10812

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
It should be shown that a husband is helping his wife in the kitchen work.
Wow..
Then, he should say that-"Agar wife paise kamane mein husband ki help kare toh husband kyon nahin..???"

Good na..??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~~~Crime Patrol Dastak Chit-Chat Thread~~~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Muskaan92   Replies: 221   Views: 7756

Muskaan92 221 7756 17 August 2013 at 4:25pm by KhotaSikaShreya
***Crime Patrol Dastak Birthday Calender***

2

Author: Muskaan92   Replies: 11   Views: 970

Muskaan92 11 970 16 May 2013 at 9:57am by Nikki.
*** I Love You Crime Patrol Dastak Becoz...***

2 3

Author: Muskaan92   Replies: 23   Views: 1506

Muskaan92 23 1506 11 May 2013 at 6:22am by Nikki.
Crime Patrol Dastak Quiz...

2 3

Author: Muskaan92   Replies: 19   Views: 2515

Muskaan92 19 2515 16 March 2013 at 12:58am by Muskaan92
23rd Feb Crime Patrol Dastak S-4 WO/DL

Author: Dhruvie   Replies: 3   Views: 818

Dhruvie 3 818 26 February 2013 at 8:35am by charu_81

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index