Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

MeWantBanana

MeWantBanana

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
(TO SEE THE PICTURES, VISIT MY BLOG PAGE!!! for blog link, PM me!!)

So as you guys know, I visited Mumbai last week and I had a BLAST!! I have travelled a lot over the world but this trip was one of the most exciting and epic ones EVER!! 

By the way, a lot of you wished me for my brother's wedding? Just to let you guys know, we had gone for the wedding shopping!! Not for the wedding!! The wedding is in August..! J
Anyways, I literally shopped till I dropped and I think we bought the entire Mumbai!!! Im not kidding when I say that I bought at least 8 pairs of shoes!! 

Thank you to all of you guys who listed places to visit!! I did manage to successfully visit all of them and I had lots of fun!!! 

But now coming to the most exciting part ever!!
So our really close family friend who was showing us around Mumbai asked me who my favorite actor was! So I told her that I LOVED Barun Sobti!! She smiled and said that he was an amazing actor!!
I left it after that even when I smelt something fishy!!

The next day, I got the shock of my life; she asked me whether I wanted to meet BARUN SOBTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously I agreed but I didn't really think that I would be possible!! Her really close friend happened to be good friends with Barun and she organized for me to meet him!

It was the craziest morning of my life!! I was a nervous wreck! I kept on looking at myself to see if I looked okay or not! I didn't even eat lunch or drink water because I was so excited!
So during lunch, she showed me the messages and guess what he said?

This is actually the first time she had requested him to meet a fan and he was so surprised that he said that "She must be special then huh?" 

I died after that.

So off we go to meet Barun Sobti!

We reach the auditorium and walk upstairs to the theatre only to see some of the television stars getting ready with the sets and stuff. 

We all found some chairs and sat down. I saw a woman who was sooo familiar but I couldn't spot who it was. Then my friend poked me and said that it was Utkarsha Naik!!! I was sooo shocked because Mami looked so different!! 

She looked super different and I was so shocked and on top of that, Barun Sobti walks in looking like a Sex God!!
I died again. Seriously. 

I think he had just come back from gym or something because he was really sweaty and sexy!!!!!!!!
My mouth literally dropped open and I started shivering even more!!! He looked at our friend and said hi and then I nearly collapsed!!

My mom had to push me to him because I was soo shy! My friend introduced me and he tried to shake my hand!

Being the klutz I was, my hand was shaking so bad that he smirked and grabbed my hand and shook it while telling me to 'Take it easy'! It was then that I looked into his eyes and I swear Rabba Ve started playing in my head!

Unfortunately for me, I was so shocked and excited that I couldn't even speak properly. L Barun was so sweet about it because he knew I was excited so he did most of the talking with me and my mum and stuff!
Like I said I was shaking so much that my mum decided to take some pictures, being the sweet guy Barun was, he smiled warmly while I walked closer to him.

Now a shaking, shocked teenage like me, meeting the sexiest man alive and who also happened to be my fave actor was currently standing an inch away from me. You can understand what I had to go through right?
I was so scared that I might faint because it was all just too much to handle!
We took a couple more pics and we spoke for a little while longer and then decided to leave as there was some shoot going on. 

As soon as we walked out, I burst into tears'.

It was such an emotional and indescribable feeling for me you know! Finally meeting your favorite actor whom you've loved ever since he appeared in Dill Mill Gayye! I never ever thought that my wildest dream would ever come true!

But I guess Dreams really do come true in Mumbai! 

You know what the best part was? 

HE wanted to meet ME!! Im sure he is like this with all of his fans but it just meant so much to me!
Even with his busy schedules, he personally messaged the address and came and met me!! And not only for a few seconds but we actually talked for a good 15 to 20 minutes!! 

It was one of the BEST experiences of my life!!! Now that we know each other, my friend said that she would keep in touch with him so that we could meet him again soon!! 

All in all, it was an AMAZING, LIFE CHANGING experience!! Thank you sooo much to my Friend who went through all the trouble!! Honestly it would never have been possible without you!!
Hopefully these pictures will do good!!!

And'..! Barun looks AMAZING!!! I noticed that he put on a bit of weight and muscles and he looks well relaxed and H.O.T!!! 

By the way, and I told him this as well!! Barun if you're reading this, your beard looks S.E.X.Y!!!! I hope you remember what I told you about it!!! ;-)

And also, the only reason i look like a mentally retarded seal is because i was standing an inch away from Barun Sobti..! I guess that would explain it??? 

Did you guys notice the Harvard Jersey??? ;-P I guess ASR still lives on eh? *wink* *wink*

OOOhhh the blue Bandana!!!! *faints*

So i guess you guys are burning with jealousy??? *evil laughter* 
hahah but in all seriousness, thank you God for giving me this opportunity to meet Barun!!!
It was amazing!! and i dont think anything can come close to it!!! :)
Hope to see Barun again soon..!!!
lots of love...
Tasneem..! <3

Edited by epicperson7 - 20 April 2013 at 9:37pm

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetankitavashiv15Piya157HarshitaPottermetaphor4Hafsa94jinx24Shayna16arshihydfanMynenisweetfairy007bhambariSnellSarunAddictionS.Hafeezheahmad-tardisblue-MSgayatrikkyajokritz11angelroseyarshina223NidhiNevLiya123saschadesbramcote46kunuarshiBarmeenForeverarshi_sravyxRosewoodxReader_Hobby-Siaa-hiuytlmMyAnastasia18Barkaharnanyakiara86archie_79IPKKNDkaur92Ree1306pari_goyalsweet-fairySwati_venkataIronButterflyDazzler.pmehra300number1serial.Melody.Rahmishq30aquagalSaaraa.sana11-CuteDarling-ASR6262LyssaPieNidsubh007Flawedshilrun-SweetJasmine-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meeting Barun Sobti..!!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Liya123

Liya123

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Congratulation...u are sooo lucky. Heyy I cant see the pic...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeWantBanana

kparidhi

kparidhi

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG !! so lucky !!  i had told you , you may see barun if you are lucky !!Wink truly amazing !! i am so jealous right now , i have been staying in mumbai from the day i was born and i still havent seen him LOLLOL  but really happy for you my friend Big smile  hope your holiday is going good !! 

MeWantBanana

-CuteDarling-

IF-Sizzlerz

-CuteDarling-

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Haiye!!! Heart

I will write more later as im thru phone :P

MeWantBanana

-Siaa-

Goldie

-Siaa-

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
They say Mumbai is the shehar of dreams and it turned out to be true for you!

You are really really damn lucky *sighs*

I'm still reeling in the aftermath of reading your experience!!

MeWantBanana

jinx24

Groupbie

jinx24

Posted: 20 April 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Wow! Lucky you!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

06Pallavi_ArshiMeWantBanana

Dynamix215

IF-Dazzler

Dynamix215

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
i am jealous of u -.- =D
i am singing permanent marker in my head (by Tay Swift ;) )

MeWantBanana

Saaraa.

IF-Rockerz

Saaraa.

Posted: 21 April 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Congratulations
Can I have the blog link please?

MeWantBanana

Post Reply New Post

Go to top