bansi ki dhun mein bulaaye mora chhaliya
laao ri kahaan hai nigodi paayaliya
maang bharo mat der karo
kaheen rooth na jaaye saanvariya
ho mohe jaana hai pi ki nagariya
sun ri sakhi  

kitni26.jpg

kitni38.jpg

This is for all my friends here and those back  home in India miss u loads.

Edited by deepa17 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Have put  the image matching to the theme of your song Deepa😳 Got to know about this song also for the first time. Lovely song!! Which movie is it from? Please post a YT link also if possible.

Great post with beautiful caps!! For me, KK truly defined the word 'gorgeous' as Dr. Nidhi in wedding attire.πŸ˜ƒ Ethereal beauty!! And u gave Nidhi-Anji moments caps... awww...  so cute and beautiful moments!! Miss these 2 cuties and their friendship really very badly... 😭 Hope in ktlk2, alongwith kritsha as AshNi, we get to see Vishiita also as RanJi. πŸ˜ƒ And, thank u for making such beautiful song-posts. πŸ€—
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just loved the caos n song..specially nidhi in blue suit during her mehndi...kitni baate yaad aati hain..
ariyadasa thumbnail
πŸ˜›πŸ€—Thanks deepa for this wonderful and awesome post πŸ€—πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›Ashni gave such brilliant memories as we live with thoseπŸ˜­πŸ˜› memories till season 2πŸ˜›
😳my most liking cap πŸ˜³

ariyadasa thumbnail
originally posted by tt rocks 

Have put  the image matching to the theme of your song Deepa😳 Got to know about this song also for the first time. Lovely song!! Which movie is it from? Please post a YT link also if possible. 

Great post with beautiful caps!! For me, KK truly defined the word 'gorgeous' as Dr. Nidhi in wedding attire.πŸ˜ƒ Ethereal beauty!! And u gave Nidhi-Anji moments caps... awww...  so cute and beautiful moments!! Miss these 2 cuties and their friendship really very badly... πŸ˜­ Hope in ktlk2, alongwith kritsha as AshNi, we get to see Vishiita also as RanJi. πŸ˜ƒ And, thank u for making such beautiful song-posts. πŸ€—

Originally posted by: ariyadasa

originally posted by tt rocks 

Have put  the image matching to the theme of your song Deepa😳 Got to know about this song also for the first time. Lovely song!! Which movie is it from? Please post a YT link also if possible. 

Great post with beautiful caps!! For me, KK truly defined the word 'gorgeous' as Dr. Nidhi in wedding attire.πŸ˜ƒ Ethereal beauty!! And u gave Nidhi-Anji moments caps... awww...  so cute and beautiful moments!! Miss these 2 cuties and their friendship really very badly... πŸ˜­ Hope in ktlk2, alongwith kritsha as AshNi, we get to see Vishiita also as RanJi. πŸ˜ƒ And, thank u for making such beautiful song-posts. πŸ€—

Love this comment so much Tupu πŸ€—

Thank you so much Ariya.πŸ€—
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ttrocks

Have put  the image matching to the theme of your song Deepa😳 Got to know about this song also for the first time. Lovely song!! Which movie is it from? Please post a YT link also if possible.

Great post with beautiful caps!! For me, KK truly defined the word 'gorgeous' as Dr. Nidhi in wedding attire.πŸ˜ƒ Ethereal beauty!! And u gave Nidhi-Anji moments caps... awww...  so cute and beautiful moments!! Miss these 2 cuties and their friendship really very badly... 😭 Hope in ktlk2, alongwith kritsha as AshNi, we get to see Vishiita also as RanJi. πŸ˜ƒ And, thank u for making such beautiful song-posts. πŸ€—

Thank you Tupu - this is one of my mom's time song. Today my friend celebrated her 15th marriage anniversary i was the only friend not present for her function so made this for her - sent it by e-mail and then thought of posting it here..

rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indu6789

Just loved the caos n song..specially nidhi in blue suit during her mehndi...kitni baate yaad aati hain..

Thank you Induji - this was made for a bestie whose marriage anniversary it was and then posted here for my friends in the forum.
-rhythm- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely,beautiful, post deepa..me too got to know this song today,shall find it on YouTube..I really wants to listen to it..thank u so much ..
ttrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa17

Thank you Tupu - this is one of my mom's time song. Today my friend celebrated her 15th marriage anniversary i was the only friend not present for her function so made this for her - sent it by e-mail and then thought of posting it here..

oh ok. Appreciate ur thoughtfulness for ur friend and also for posting this post here. ❀️