Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay so am back a two days earlier πŸ˜†
Ah Maisy! You are one true RaHi fan!
You were all along depicting their beautiful priceless enviable friendship and you did complete justice to it.
But girl! I couldn't not have the couple feel about them.
Even through the perfectly pure friendship moments I was all along going how great a couple they would make.
Ah! I guess am a hopeless RaHi fan.
Love you Maisy!Edited by FeistySoul - 11 years ago
really good os mais
love these friends but i still want them to b togetha in the end
this is a magical bond mais ...which u portraayed very well
and i still have hope sumwhere tat rahi will b togetha at the end
just loved the way panchi finds out wat is going on in rv's mind
and def the last line was the best line
nice os mais
it was wonderful and beautifully written
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Maisy i was gonnna request u to write on RaHi n before that only you wrote it!

amazing one!

Cute tha yaar

the start the way to best friends walking n talkingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Panchi telling RV his crush!n the whle Rukmini convo was amazing!

The laughther the looking at eachother n uncmfortableness but still again getting back to that comfortable zone with ur friend as amazing Maisy!

Loved the end too sooo cuteee

kkk I wont lie when i read the OS i was super happy  was waiiting to reply...but jab i read ki RaHi agar friends hue toh...This took my smile away sumwhere...

It makes me feel like crying when people say RaHi dost hi rahengein etc...

Why????with them????

I know RaHi as friends is a amazing bond to watch n after reading ur OS old RaHi memories were cherished!

No hopes now I m over it they become a couple or no I dnt care a dam now,batein hain toh good ahi toh IDK but ya agar nahi bantein toh uni friendhip se I willstill  always love them  ur OS is an amazing one to portray  if they dnt then how should things go

amazing OS as usuallπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Edited by --Akshu-- - 11 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I generally don't even read RaHi Oneshots or FFs. But then I saw the name of the poster😳

This was so bang on, I can't even explain in words. It was pure, unadulterated RaHi magic. As a couple, I just about found them 'cute', but their initial episodes wala, JJ ki dream wala friendship...I adore it<3 Even envy it. RaHi's true magic lies in their friendship. Even if they become a couple, I say that their magic will still be in their friendship<3

This OS is a perfect scenario of how the show can have 'RaHi' , despite VeeNi. The love relationship doesn't have to always be more important or focused on, does it? To me, friendship is equal to love. I loved how Panchi was able to get through to RV, & how he just could NOT hide his feelings from Panchi. The "My lovestruck puppy" & "Yeah...tere liye kuch bhi" parts were . I loved it Maisy<3 Its amazing how much justice you did to them here.
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing OS Mais.

RaHi's unconditional bond trancends platonic, romantic or anything in between... that kind of soul love that runs so deep...

P.S. RaHi are magical as best friends and they would be magical as a couple too. (If given a chance)
LuvPanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i loved it soo mch. made me a little upset tho, such a beautiful couple just can't end up as friends evn tho its best friends. they are soul mates, i really want RaHi in da end no matter wat. Depends on da cvs. once agen loved itt, do write more plz πŸ‘
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cuteness  personified.
Characters  intact.
Brilliant  display  of  RaHi.

-Adya.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kesha1234

Mais! You are one of my favourite writers.

I'd have loved RaHi as a couple, though. But this friendship is, is, so pure!
Friendship remains for lifetime, that's what your OS shows.
have you got a gallery for your works?
I need it.
I want to see if I've missed ANY of your works.
The story was, AWESOME.
My favourite part? When she ruffles RV's hair.
That shows only she has the authority to do so.
None of his 46 GFs have the right to do so.
All over, a power pact.
A good writer has the ability to make anything electrifying, you've got the ability.
You can even make a normal event, when written, adventurous.
You are really one of the writers whom I look upon and respect.
Keep your pen going. [Or keyboard πŸ˜›]

Best,
Kesha

Aww! Kesha! This was such a sweet comment! Thank you!! Nopes, I haven't got any gallery..sorry Gallery type of things are a little obliging for someone as lazy and carefree as me πŸ˜† But uff! This comment is pure love for me! <3
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BlazingWater-

Ok wow *sigh*

After an incredibly boring Sunday, i am here sitting in front of my PC with a huge smile plastered on my face, thank you for that <3 
I am fine with them being just friends, but THIS, i want to see this... friendship in its purest form, they do deserve that much atleast.
I am becoming a fan of your writing skills girl, you are surely just amazing 
I love the way you portrayed them , their friendship here.
Yeah, tere liye...kuch bhi.-  this line says so much,46 ho yeah 460 but its only Panchi Rastogi who can get away after pinching his cheeks.
Her one smile makes his worries fade away, One cute pitiful expression from him makes her sober up. Well aren't they just perfection <3 
Lovely OS and btw i love the way she calls him "My lil lovestruck puppy!"  its just awww'worthy :#

Thank you sooo much Priya!! Yups! RaHi at their magical best!
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: FeistySoul

Okay so am back a two days earlier πŸ˜†
Ah Maisy! You are one true RaHi fan!
You were all along depicting their beautiful priceless enviable friendship and you did complete justice to it.
But girl! I couldn't not have the couple feel about them.
Even through the perfectly pure friendship moments I was all along going how great a couple they would make.
Ah! I guess am a hopeless RaHi fan.
Love you Maisy!

lolz, you couldn't resist πŸ˜† I like that 😳

GURL! You were SUPPOSED to get couple vibes from this πŸ˜› seems like this OS is too misunderstood, like I am πŸ€”πŸ˜† Honey, I'm more hopeless than you are when it comes to RaHi but yeah...just branching out to other territories 😳

Thankiieeesss!! πŸ€—