Punar Vivah

Wow. This must be a 1st for the history of mankind

Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
A women giving birth to a new born without ever having to show signs of being pregnant? Kudos to the cvs and shame to all of you who bought into this. Total B.S.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for your opinion but cv did show some signs of pregnency during some weeks for your information πŸ˜†and me for one glad they didn't dragged this baby bump track πŸ˜†ohh by the way it is rare but possibility that some women hide their pregnency and they give birt even without their entourage knowing about pregnency whole nine months or there's even caces that some give birth and they didn't even Knew that they were pregnentso it's not all women who have biig baby bumps 
Manshi250 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg i agree!! i was thnking the same so came on here to see if others thought the same lol!! 
cielo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But they did. May be you have not seen those episodes.
stacyellowz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
they showed her with a baby bump.

i also know about a girl who was pregnant and nobody knew until she had to deliver the baby. so i guess there r ways to conceal it
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What sort of baby bump were you expecting? πŸ˜† They did show a baby bump. Maybe you expected a baby bumper!   πŸ˜³
lulujjjj thumbnail
Yep my mom told me that my cousin who has got married,  she did not know that she was pregnant up to eight months , niether did she have any bump nor any sym ptoms of  pregnancy till she had a stomach pain and went to the doctor. Edited by lulujjjj - 11 years ago
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There are many cases of women who are full-term pregnant but do not show baby bump at all!!!! Anyway, you maynot have been following the recent episodes, if you had you would have notice Aarti's cute baby bump and how Yash loved it!!!!!! Get your facts right!!!!!!!!
-Dhoop- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Loveforlife

What sort of baby bump were you expecting? πŸ˜† They did show a baby bump. Maybe you expected a baby bumper!   πŸ˜³

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜†