Members Lounge

$_Discover Your Animal Characteristics!_$ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

hats off for this creative crazy idea...Clap awesome postCool ...loved it Agreed! Clap

lol!!!ROFL , very difficult to choose man...i can't relate to myself to anyone,Awww baby, I would say Peacock! Wink You're too cute! Hughow could i relate to my friends...dang very difficult...but ill try...

so let see...i think one of my friend 1)vibz88, pesi 11 she is lion Agree on the Vibz part! ROFL

2) sloth is me and starasdf i thinkLOL Hmm...Evil Smile

3) dog i guess hashii, vanny , smruti, jonelle OMG! You're too sweet! Hug Thanks! Blushing I agree with the rest of choices also! Approve

4) pig is again me , mannu,dare.devil sandcastle tho' she is not  annoying at all but she is so fun and they are cute all the time. Interesting to see Sandy here! ROFL

5) peacock hmmm...i guess starasdf , barich_gal, vibz88, MSN_Vanny And I'm suffering from Vannitis!!!! Angry Blushing Blushing

6) snake - pesi11  she is not selfish but she can fight and can stand for herself..even vibzz88 too but haven't saw her that part yet LOL OMGGG!!!! Vibz!!!! ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-braich_gal-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "$_Discover Your Animal Characteristics!_$ (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

braich_gal

IF-Rockerz

braich_gal

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Originally posted by riva2987

hats off for this creative crazy idea...Clap awesome postCool ...loved it Agreed! Clap

lol!!!ROFL , very difficult to choose man...i can't relate to myself to anyone,Awww baby, I would say Peacock! Wink You're too cute! Hughow could i relate to my friends...dang very difficult...but ill try...

so let see...i think one of my friend 1)vibz88, pesi 11 she is lion Agree on the Vibz part! ROFL

2) sloth is me and starasdf i thinkLOL Hmm...Evil Smile

3) dog i guess hashii, vanny , smruti, jonelle OMG! You're too sweet! Hug Thanks! Blushing I agree with the rest of choices also! Approve

4) pig is again me , mannu,dare.devil sandcastle tho' she is not  annoying at all but she is so fun and they are cute all the time. Interesting to see Sandy here! ROFL

5) peacock hmmm...i guess starasdf , barich_gal, vibz88, MSN_Vanny And I'm suffering from Vannitis!!!! Angry Blushing Blushing

6) snake - pesi11  she is not selfish but she can fight and can stand for herself..even vibzz88 too but haven't saw her that part yet LOL OMGGG!!!! Vibz!!!! ROFL ROFL

you know what...totally agree with the above as well...and riva...you definitely fall under peacock too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vanny-Eris-

Temptations.

Coolbie

Temptations.

Crazy Creative Baby, FF Graphicer

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
I found out my animal characteristics...
DogROFL

shewolf.

IF-Sizzlerz

shewolf.

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I should be a hybrid LOL b/c I dont fit the characteristics of a single animal completely LOL or maybe I'm just a wolf true to my username LOL
I'll come to edit this soon. :)

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
@ Vanny and Riva - stop giving me Vannitis the only category i can relate to is either the sloth or the pig Shocked ROFL

and you both are a mixture of dog and peacock Tongue

RES FOR NOW.
Will be back to describe urge others.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-braich_gal

Mani.raizada

IF-Rockerz

Mani.raizada

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
I know who I am Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed awesome awesome awesome post :) :) :)

...OohLaLa...

IF-Sizzlerz

...OohLaLa...

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Nice thread cc's.Im a combination of the lion,sloth and dog..

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Nice thread CCs Cool

I guess we both are mix of lion and dog LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top