Frequent Posters

manchaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SandCastle.

Mannu ðŸ¤—

Wow Fish Curry?! Yummyyy

yes babes.. to be specific prawn curry😛

yummy i agree! but the sad part is i cant eat it! Allergy prob😡 so my job is to Control control n control🤣

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: manchaadi

hashii.. sorry for the late replies! posting in btwn household chores.. had gone to the courtyard to pluck a mango from the big mango tree here😆mom wanted to put it in fish curry🤣

Now coming to Gunjeev, cant imagine gunjan calling rajeev sir rajeev after marriage/ after they both fall in love😆

n i dont want a sulking gunjan wuth rajeev.. dont make our rajeev' s life a sad one.. want her to enter rajeev' s life with the dimple wala smile😛

good daughter...
i want rajeev to grow his hair..he looks more sexy..

what ya girls think

HashiBoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: braich_gal

hi guys...how's it going here???

has genaral arrived ??
manchaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hashii.. he wont make it lengthy since he needs to hav the look of that strict hockey coach na?

he needs to express more.. I mean since the show started, we have just seen him being a stiff person. He has nothing to play in the show actually. ðŸ˜•

how cute it will be whn he starts behaving like a normal human being?!  full on romance😳, full on smile😛 having fun with vihaan, rachna,enjoying life😃

riva why are you so bored😕
Originally posted by: smruti1981

riva why are you so bored😕

am listening to classic coca-cola ad and it's signature tune...do u remember smruti coca-cola tune..??? i used to love that tune😉
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hashii

has genaral arrived ??

ya...she 's at home now...i'm at my masi's printing out some stuff...so i escaped the "lecture" for now...but sure will get it from her later...
HashiBoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: braich_gal

ya...she 's at home now...i'm at my masi's printing out some stuff...so i escaped the "lecture" for now...but sure will get it from her later...

I love you sweets... Good luck and hope enjoy the lecture .. My mom is never like that men . she never gave me any lecture ..may be thats why I am like this ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† so in a way good .. you better get them from ur mom 
HashiBoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: manchaadi

Hashii.. he wont make it lengthy since he needs to hav the look of that strict hockey coach na?

he needs to express more.. I mean since the show started, we have just seen him being a stiff person. He has nothing to play in the show actually. ðŸ˜•

how cute it will be whn he starts behaving like a normal human being?!  full on romance😳, full on smile😛 having fun with vihaan, rachna,enjoying life😃

yes ..but now as he is changing i want him to change his look and dressing styles.. like more shirts... he is dashing in shirts .. 
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hashii

I love you sweets... Good luck and hope enjoy the lecture .. My mom is never like that men . she never gave me any lecture ..may be thats why I am like this ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† so in a way good .. you better get them from ur mom 

😆 when it comes to cleanliness she's very particular...I think I take after my dad in this...

love you too ðŸ¤—