Debate Mansion

Who will be the next Prime Minister of India? (Page 6)

Poll Question: Who will be the next PM of India?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
36 [72.00%]
5 [10.00%]
1 [2.00%]
2 [4.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.00%]
2 [4.00%]
2 [4.00%]
1 [2.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 55

Frigate

IF-Dazzler

Frigate

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by King-Anu

Originally posted by Frigate

@King-Anu: The comparisons you draw are laughable, at best! LOL! Are you really comparing the Indian judicial system with Pakistan's? I am sorry, I cannot take anything coming from Pak seriously, except their terrorists and the people behind the terrorists (read: ISI/Pak army); because they come "bearing arms"! Not their politicians, not the Govt., and certainly not their judiciary! While Indian politicians may be just as corrupt, I can assure you that the judiciary in India is not all that bad.
And you are comparing Modi to a "mullah" that was sheltering gun-toting "baccha"? I should perhaps not even bother to explain anymore; your bias is obvious!

Actually your above post is laughbale.

- No where did I compare Modi to a Mullah. The point that you did not get is that the excuse that no court has convicted anyone is a lame one as there are many factors involved which can influence. I gave an example but THAT DOES NOT MEAN I was saying it holds true for India.

If you were not drawing parallels between the mullah and Modi, what was the point in telling us about the mullah case in a Pak court? What is the relevance here?

- So you are going to tell me who is biased. An idiot can see the bias you hold towards Pakistan. While feel free to show ONE INDIAN here on this forum who has analyzed his country like I have analyzed my coountry Pakistan.

Oh, I make no effort in hiding my bias against Pak and I have good reason to! I come from a family that has served in the Indian army and Pak has drawn India into several unnecessary wars! Nothing good has come off Pak, at least for Indians. Well, there may have been an occasional vocalist or a tv show! 

next time when you argue like this...take some time out to read. otherwise dont waste my time. lol

Your time is solely at your disposal! I use mine wisely! Wink

@Bazigar: What you call "facts" are mere "opinions" of some journalists. If anyone had hard evidence (er,.. Facts), Modi would be in jail! Sorry, don't get what/who kakata mata is!

Edited by Frigate - 25 April 2013 at 4:19pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who will be the next Prime Minister of India? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
lonely0planet and baazigar.

1- yes Musharraf is in a mess right now. in fact its a messed up society at this moment

2- yes this interview seems odd. why cant he repeat that he regrets the killing under his watch.

3- obviously an incident happened and many died during that time. someone was involved in those killings and its not like it was result of an earthquake. if he was not involved then his workers were involved. in both cases he should be rejected as one is being implicit while other is being a failure.

4-  I am however not surprised at all. My amazement would be similar to Indians thinking okay why do Pakistanis not rise against extremists. There is support there and the reasons given are the same. Well no court has convicted, well they do good work. My analysis is that  behind it is actually shared things like religious belief, ethnicity, dislike of others, shared views like minority appeasement etc. Thats my take.

5- You can tell better about Indian Judiciary Baazigar but let me say Pakistan is in a big mess right now. The judicial activism is rampant, lawyers are have lost it and violent. Many extremists have been released and no politicans has been convicted. what you described in example is exactly how these people manage to escape the law and remain leaders. One thing I would add is that people do give them votes so in the end fault lies in people.

With time I believe the situation would get better.

Frigate,

Sure feel free to be biased againt Pakistan. That puts into context your posts. lol. I appreciate you being honest.

Edited by King-Anu - 25 April 2013 at 5:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanet

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
"
Sure feel free to be biased againt Pakistan. That puts into context your posts. lol. I appreciate you being honest.
"

LOL, while india is at risk of being in the toilet with a crook government with no competence , pakistan is in the toilet already, because of their lame ass govt.

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mr.ass

"
"

LOL, while india is at risk of being in the toilet with a crook government with no competence , pakistan is in the toilet already, because of their lame ass govt.
Mr ass I am afraid that India is already  in the toilet for being touted as a country of eve teasers, molesters and rapists in addition to the rampant corruption and poverty Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetHawaaPot

bluesz

bluesz

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Why there is no option.."not to vote"..rule 49-0.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrro

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged

"
"

Pakistan is not in toilet because of "lame ass govt". It is in toilet because the majority of the lot of politicans, regardless of political government, are corrupt, insincere, afraid, and dishonest. There is a system in place which favors the rich. Under Muhsrraf when there was less corruption and a good administrator was on top it was doing great and had its priorities right. Anyway. Debate should now move back to India. lol.

Please add my favorite candidate to list. I am talking about baby bachan

Edited by King-Anu - 26 April 2013 at 7:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyPlanetFair-n-luvly

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

"
"

Mr ass I am afraid that India is already  in the toilet for being touted as a country of eve teasers, molesters and rapists in addition to the rampant corruption and poverty Ouch

socially yes, but politically and economically not so much.

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
BUMP

Post Reply New Post

Go to top